Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
I don’t post a lot but I read what’s said and I thought this was going to be like tattle how wrong I was there is some lovely genuine people her but what does my f**kin head in is being labelled a “bellend” “on the blob” “A witch” so thanks tattle
I’m none of these I’m also not a bully but what I am is a decent human being single parent of a child who needs 24 hour care so no I don’t have a job but what I have is compassion I dont judge people especially those on a site that I don’t give a flying do for I dont know them they don’t know each other the ironic thing is if they ever opened tattle they would have the same level of craziness peace out im done 👌🏼
🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 Happy Saturday

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Wonder if the child is still doing her skin care regime?

What build a bear will it be?
(My guess is a security guard)

Where are all the other build a bears?

What high end make up will she buy today?
(Even though she loves all the se she is selling)

What take away will it be for lunch?

How many pairs of pyjamas and hoodies will she buy herself?

What ridiculous outfit will she be sporting today?

I’m thinking KFC for evening tea

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
@JustForFun Morning Blobbers 🤣that’s bloody hilarious

Happy Saturday fs

My predictions for today are H is getting her ears pierced or been invited to go back to lush as no doubt Catpiss told them she was a big influencer when they made the soap last time. The way she worded it yesterday was strange like she has been invited to do something. If she does start showing her again due to a brand invite that would be shocking when all this time she has said it’s been to protect her from the trolls.

Likely go to the chicken place for lunch then it wiil be home for some mummy time/wine and a pizza and co.

Mar 19, 2024
bendy wendy’s backdoor
Wonder if the child is still doing her skin care regime?

What build a bear will it be?
(My guess is a security guard)

Where are all the other build a bears?

What high end make up will she buy today?
(Even though she loves all the se she is selling)

What take away will it be for lunch?

How many pairs of pyjamas and hoodies will she buy herself?

What ridiculous outfit will she be sporting today?

I’m thinking KFC for evening tea
the hideous top made out of muppets that she wore again last week with Bendy (which I doubt has been washed)

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Morning fellow on the blobbers happy Saturday the sun is shining an this loony tune is showered and ready for the day. What will today bring hungover heffer hauls and another take away. Will we get clap backs or do we just get them from t now 😂 anyway new day and all that have a lovely day everyone 💖
Stop it 🤣🤣🤣🤣 can't wait for another weekend of fery! Xx

WhoMeNotMe

Mar 9, 2024
London
My husband is a keeper I honestly could imagine my life without him he put me and my kids back together after 17 years of DA and still puts up with my PTSD on a daily basis. Of course he is team Bella that’s why he prob give up the football scores for twilight 🤣I’m sure that has softened the blow for him. Pisses me off he won’t want Star Wars or Star Trek. I am putting myself in the naughty corner again I love sci-fi I am seriously a geek 🤦‍♀️
So glad you all found love and happiness 🥰

WhoMeNotMe

Mar 9, 2024
London
ITS A NEW DAY. JUST LIKE THE TT BEGGARS WEEKLYS ITS RESET DAY!!! NO MORE BS

No more drama moaning about tattle. We have our place to have a voice they have theirs. There is no need for slanging matches between us we were all united because we see through aimless and her lies but last couple days we have let a couple of morons tear us apart 😢

This has been an amazing couple months so please if you cannot MOVE ON PLEASE do OFF UNLESS ITS ABOUT CATPISS
Hear Hear x

WhoMeNotMe

Mar 9, 2024
London
Thank chew!! First sip of the day!!
ITS A NEW DAY. JUST LIKE THE TT BEGGARS WEEKLYS ITS RESET DAY!!! NO MORE BS

No more drama moaning about tattle. We have our place to have a voice they have theirs. There is no need for slanging matches between us we were all united because we see through aimless and her lies but last couple days we have let a couple of morons tear us apart 😢

This has been an amazing couple months so please if you cannot MOVE ON PLEASE do OFF UNLESS ITS ABOUT CATPISS
Hear Hear x (or is it Here Here I never know 😂)

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
Good morning to my fellow unhinged blob bridge dwelling fs!
Happy Saturday I predict……… first chew of the day purple scrunchie knotted in her scraggy birds nest hair, saying her eyes are in the back of me head 🤣.
Day of pointless shopping so will we be treated to a get ready me with and monkey as we all know monkey is well into her skin care 🫢🫢. Shameless will then reveal a full face of glowing gold badly applied make up which looks like it’s been applied by Stevie Wonder using a paint gun…
Fast forward to a come shopping with me 1st stop costa coffee for a large sugar laden coffee, bacon roll and cake as would be rude not. Next stop heading into a ram packed primark on a saturday not a bit of anxiety in sight cos she can switch it on and off….
Then off we go to lush…. where she creams herself over overly scented over priced bathbombs as she needs to hide the smell of 🐈piss after all.
Lunch will be some overpriced chicken and she couldn’t decided what coating she wanted so ordered some of each one so she could do a taste test you know warra mean 😜😜😜😜
Home via M&S for snacky bits Majestic Wines for some Merlot…
Finally dud with me from Pizza and Co as she’s been so busy all day she far too tired to cook and as you know she’s not the best at cooking….

Mar 8, 2024
Good morning team! Was lovely catching up with you all last night. I’m up bright and early for work and heading downstairs for first sip of the day. I do hope you all have a wonderful day.

Predictions from me:

First chew of the day with non-sensical ramblings about absolutely nothing featuring wild hair and purple scrunchie, followed by another load of unrelatable bollocks, sponsored by some small independent business who have bought out an ‘Aimee bundle’ and finally ‘Dish up dinner with me, and tonight we’re having…Pizza & Co. Do you want your pizza in the box monkey?’

Will catch up with you all later…if you haven’t seen TL’s description of normal nipples v’s puffy nipples…it’s floored me xxx Head over there…🤣🤣xx
Have a good day 😊 XX

Mar 8, 2024
Good morning to my fellow unhinged blob bridge dwelling fs!
Happy Saturday I predict……… first chew of the day purple scrunchie knotted in her scraggy birds nest hair, saying her eyes are in the back of me head 🤣.
Day of pointless shopping so will we be treated to a get ready me with and monkey as we all know monkey is well into her skin care 🫢🫢. Shameless will then reveal a full face of glowing gold badly applied make up which looks like it’s been applied by Stevie Wonder using a paint gun…
Fast forward to a come shopping with me 1st stop costa coffee for a large sugar laden coffee, bacon roll and cake as would be rude not. Next stop heading into a ram packed primark on a saturday not a bit of anxiety in sight cos she can switch it on and off….
Then off we go to lush…. where she creams herself over overly scented over priced bathbombs as she needs to hide the smell of 🐈piss after all.
Lunch will be some overpriced chicken and she couldn’t decided what coating she wanted so ordered some of each one so she could do a taste test you know warra mean 😜😜😜😜
Home via M&S for snacky bits Majestic Wines for some Merlot…
Finally dud with me from Pizza and Co as she’s been so busy all day she far too tired to cook and as you know she’s not the best at cooking….
🤣🤣spot on!! But I do predict a fluff bundle in there too 🙄

Mar 8, 2024
@JustForFun Morning Blobbers 🤣that’s bloody hilarious

Happy Saturday fs

My predictions for today are H is getting her ears pierced or been invited to go back to lush as no doubt Catpiss told them she was a big influencer when they made the soap last time. The way she worded it yesterday was strange like she has been invited to do something. If she does start showing her again due to a brand invite that would be shocking when all this time she has said it’s been to protect her from the trolls.

Likely go to the chicken place for lunch then it wiil be home for some mummy time/wine and a pizza and co.
Morning blobbers and happy Saturday fs has got me 🤣🤣🤣
Great start to anyone's day 🤣🤣🩷

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Morning guys ❤️ my predictions for today are.

Get ready with me whilst she paints her face like a drag Queen (she’ll say H is in the background doing her skin care regime) we will get all cloak and daggers about todays plans except the shopping part. Probably won’t have washed her hair.

Skip to outfit of the day - typical flamingo pose in the kitchen dressed in some gaudy mismatched get up with not forgetting socks pulled over the leggings.

Some sort of s blog of her wasting more money and stuffing her face whilst claiming some nonsense about her anxiety or that one of her followers said hi. Not forgetting lots of ‘monkey’ and ‘baby’ thrown in to it so people think she’s a great mum.

Evening take away where she eats her own body weight in fried chicken, lots of fake laughing - probably over some made up security system blunder or some other unfunny thing that didn’t happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.