Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
@JustForFun What about us non blobbers? 😭

And I'd like to point out to one poster on TL we are not all bellends either. I prefer the term mentalpause for those of us not on the blob anymore 🤪

Anyway, morning trowls and under bridge dwellers. Im sad some of the loveliest ones have left us due to all the unrest. *Waves at K4040 and the other OG trowls*
Apologies shout out to the non blobbers ❤️❤️

Mar 7, 2024
Just asked my fella if he could ever describe my nips as puffy - after he had finished choking he said what sort of site are you on babe? Then he said how do you mean puffy? Like marshmallows or boils? Next question from me was have you ever been with anyone n thought - she’s got puffy nips? Answer - if I had I would have had my pants back on making a run for it. I’ve asked him to ask mates at the golf club to see if it’s a common thing😱just a social experiment!
Hey guys, you will never believe the conversation that the Mrs and I had about puffy nippers 🤣🤣🤣

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
What in the Oompa Loompa is that 🙈 she should be sponsored by tango. Tired mum 🤣🤣🤣🤣 oh catpiss I do 20/21 hour days most days with my child who just doesn’t like to sleep she’s also non verbal autistic with multiple other disabilities. So you having to do the school run and chomp on take aways and pick a professional decorator just isn’t cutting it for sympathy of being sleep deprived. Do you hear every other mum complaining no as it’s what we do as parents. She honestly lives in lala land. You wouldn’t know anxiety if someone had you in a headlock your nothing but an attention seeker who yet again is pimping her daughter out for views as she knows without hampers input she’s losing views rapidly

Mar 9, 2024
I saw this and immediately thought of our favourite tiktoker, who inspires our weekly menus, teaches us how to eat and drink and most of all informs us she is not a bully 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Screenshot_20240427_095930_TikTok.jpg

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Happy Saturday you bunch of bitches 😘😘😘😘🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪 (just jokes) Aww Where's that tiny violin 🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻 Aimees feeling EXHAUSTED after her busy week of doing multiple shops at M&S/Tesco, unboxing GMC se, crappy candles, showing hauls and trying on outrageous clothing, so she's "drained" .....do OFF🖕🖕🖕 AND WHEN YOU GET TO do OFF LANE, GO UP do OFF MOUNTAIN, THEN DOWN do OFF ROAD AND THEN FFFUUCCKKK OOOFFF AAGGGAAIINNNN🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕"TIRED" MY ARSE! fing HELL, SHES fING TAKING THE PISS YES? LAZY SWEATY t

Apr 10, 2024
United Kingdom
Aimee states her morning video isnt a pity party then proceeds to talk about how the majority of the time she is on her own with her thoughts. I find this incredibly distasteful as there are millions of people out there who are genuinely on their own with no support from friends or family. Aimee has both parents near by who visit and support her most likely daily. She also has her sister and nephew too. Her privileged upbringing which is still enabled by all around her proves she really has no reality that she has a very good quality of life. Im going to block her as she is totally repugnant.

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
Morning you lovely lot, hope you all slept well ❤
Not sure how I would get through the day without fishy flaps words of wisdom! Thanks Aims, I feel so much better! Hahahaha what an absolute drainer she is! Ladies give ur self a pat on the back! She said so hahahaha.
Watching BGT with H and I bet ya she has her phone glued to her hand! She is such a bloody fraud! Xxxx

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
That’s a lovely bit of bruising for someone who’s ‘ never had Botox’ … especially the puncture wound on the side of her snout 🐽 😂 remember ladies… it’s absolutely ok to feel your feelings this fine Saturday morning xox
Looks like jalupro, it's under eye treatment. I get mine done and it leaves it slightly puffy and bruised

Status
Not open for further replies.