Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 26, 2024
uk
You have been quiet tonight. You know more than anyone not to let someone ruin something good. I felt like that watching yesterday so probably like you have been today but I remember how excited we both were to even be able to comment and how excited we were when we were able to interact with the TL ladies. I am seriously just ignoring the drama from now it’s not worth it at all. I feel conflicted as do you but arguing over and over about it is pointless and getting us nowhere. I get people don’t like being shut down but when peoples feelings are being hurt and we keep trying to move on it’s not doing any good rehashing things. That’s why I said tomorrow is a new day. I do think a few of us need to be hard and blunt tomorrow if there is any se we need to ignore or shut it down one comment and that’s it or this place will turn into s.

We can get it back to what is was I have faith you should too.
Love this!

We ain't crazy, it's just because it's an open forum & we all get tarred with the same brush unfortunately

Let's all focus on the main topic of the thread

Ignore or shut down the nonsense and keep being the lovely people of c**t cafe 😃😃

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Ffs aimless would be creaming her knickers today!

Attachments

• 20240427_102902.jpg
    20240427_102902.jpg
    192.3 KB · Views: 132
Mar 7, 2024
The comments in her latest vid.. some annoyed me “it’s ok to explain to your daughter that sometimes you can be down” etc .. god she’s only 9 .. don’t pile all that worry onto her.
Monkey, mummy is down as she hasn't yet spent any money today. I will be OK in an hour once I've bought some useless tat 💳💸💰🛍

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Yep. 2 followers and following 7🤔🤥
Odd. Even if the person is real why would you be trying to white knight a bullshitting narc. There is plenty of lovely genuine creators on TT that get actual hate and trolls (not the made up kind like A claims she gets) why not them instead. So many red flags about her huns, it shows when they join here what type of people they are.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Why are all her Huns even reading here 🤣 baffling behaviour.
I hope they all have a read to be honest.
On the balance of probabilities a small percentage will learn something and then see through her. That’s when the rage comes and you watch her again, but see exactly what she’s all about. There is a little lag while that happens but it does happen. Like all of us at first probably believed a lot of what she put out there.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I hope they all have a read to be honest.
On the balance of probabilities a small percentage will learn something and then see through her. That’s when the rage comes and you watch her again, but see exactly what she’s all about. There is a little lag while that happens but it does happen. Like all of us at first probably believed a lot of what she put out there.
Some of them though are never going to see her true form, they are completely blind and/or ignorant to it all. It’s actually quite cult like. I do hope you are right and we wake some of the less cult like ones up.

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
Happy Saturday you bunch of bitches 😘😘😘😘🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪 (just jokes) Aww Where's that tiny violin 🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻 Aimees feeling EXHAUSTED after her busy week of doing multiple shops at M&S/Tesco, unboxing GMC se, crappy candles, showing hauls and trying on outrageous clothing, so she's "drained" .....do OFF🖕🖕🖕 AND WHEN YOU GET TO do OFF LANE, GO UP do OFF MOUNTAIN, THEN DOWN do OFF ROAD AND THEN FFFUUCCKKK OOOFFF AAGGGAAIINNNN🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕"TIRED" MY ARSE! fing HELL, SHES fING TAKING THE PISS YES? LAZY SWEATY t
I’ve missed you and your outbursts 😜🥰😜🥰

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Mind you it must be extremely mentally draining making up and maintaining all those lies, so she has a point
She’s read here that we all find her emotionally draining. Joy sucker, that’s what she is. We’ve all had friends/people we know that we had to cut off because they put out negativity all the time. She could feel better if she got fit and ditched the processed food but she will never unless she’s paid to be healthy like her juice plus days. If she had a small group of friends that could help her but I imagine she did have at one point, probably tried to help her with suggestions which she didn’t like. So they drifted away because she made them feel so weary like she does with us.
She even said herself a lot of close friends didn’t like her content on TT. So it’s not just us, it’s people who used to care for her. We are doing a public service here because without us imagine the extra bull s she would put out.
She’s a t a liar and chief gas lighter

Status
Not open for further replies.