Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
I'll just leave this here, same s different year! It would seem all subjects are never been up for debate!!!
AIMEE....as you are so tired with what you call work, why don't you copy and paste all your old se posts as they are same but certainly not different 4yrs on!!!! You're welcome 😘😘

I'm off for a couple of hours watching the football so will return either in a good mood or completely pissed off!! (Most likely the latter! 🤣)

Oh and no puffy nips or blogs here #winning!

Attachments

• 968f5a2b590098ffa9fb0b3b53385df0.mp4
    26.3 MB

Livebythesea

Mar 9, 2024
What we guessing she is doing today with H?

I hope whatever it is it is something that benefits H more than Aimee Arsehole!

On a side note aren’t pre teens bloody hard work 😂? Spent last 30 mins doing my youngest daughter’s hair for ballet as apparently I am doing it all wrong each time but we just finished with it looking like it did at the start and she is now happy 😂! Is it time for bed yet?!
I think it’s another freebie trip to Lush

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
I'll just leave this here, same s different year! It would seem all subjects are never been up for debate!!!
AIMEE....as you are so tired with what you call work, why don't you copy and paste all your old se posts as they are same but certainly not different 4yrs on!!!! You're welcome 😘😘

I'm off for a couple of hours watching the football so will return either in a good mood or completely pissed off!! (Most likely the latter! 🤣)

Heard nothing, saw that thumb nail and skin and that’s all I saw for the whole video 😟

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York

She’s so aggressive the way she responds 🤬

WhoMeNotMe

Mar 9, 2024
London
Happy Saturday you bunch of bitches 😘😘😘😘🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪 (just jokes) Aww Where's that tiny violin 🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻 Aimees feeling EXHAUSTED after her busy week of doing multiple shops at M&S/Tesco, unboxing GMC se, crappy candles, showing hauls and trying on outrageous clothing, so she's "drained" .....do OFF🖕🖕🖕 AND WHEN YOU GET TO do OFF LANE, GO UP do OFF MOUNTAIN, THEN DOWN do OFF ROAD AND THEN FFFUUCCKKK OOOFFF AAGGGAAIINNNN🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕"TIRED" MY ARSE! fing HELL, SHES fING TAKING THE PISS YES? LAZY SWEATY t
Now look if you keep hiding what you think how we supposed to know what you’re thinking 😂😂

Mar 19, 2024
bendy wendy’s backdoor
Going incognito (gotta avoid the stalkers)

Attachments

• IMG_1892.jpeg
    IMG_1892.jpeg
    117.4 KB · Views: 60
Status
Not open for further replies.