Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 9, 2024
I can’t stop thinking about her being sat on a plane and actually sTING 💩💩💩💩💩💩herself. Her first panic attack she says. Who was she with? And was she wearing white jeans? Imagine 🤭

How did she sort that situation out? Was she in first class where there are showers in the toilets on some of the huge planes?

Or did she have to get bum wipes and do it that way?

I’d love to be able to chat to her about it and find out. Imagine the stench if you were sat nearby or even next to her🤔

So many questions for her, but the main one…

Why tell all your followers that disgusting story? Oh the shame of it 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭
I’m sure said on one her videos she was with her first boyfriend! Imagine! X

Reactions: woccothecwumpet

Kassi367

Mar 23, 2024
Bolton
STOP THE BUS the nearly 40 year old catpiss lady is taking her daughter out on her own!!! Liverpool on a Saturday riddled with Anxiety is the one in Aimees world … At this point it’s not working out the lies it’s working out what actual truths come out of her upside down mouth … At least Harper is getting out a bit now … although it’s not the usual child parent outings that make memories parks cinema picnics walks beach …. I actual don’t know not one single parent who doesn’t do these things with their children at least now and again .. strange … hopefully she gets that with Andy

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
Just catching up had a busy day cleaned the house did two loads of washing and took my car in for a valet now babysitting my nearly 2 yo and 3 year old nephew and niece they are bloody mental.

Just watched this mornings pish she really is a t spouting the pour me I am on my own with my thoughts and I’m drained. Drained from what she does the school run a few days a week goes to the shops to feed her shopping addiction and then sits on her phone deleting comments or watching other creators to copy. We only see a fraction of her life thank do the only.

Notice we never seen her vans, Ugg or raybans when she buys them cos she doesn’t want to brag how much money due to selling se to her huns. She only ever shows what she thinks she can get a brand deal from. Her views are down and the brand deals are definitely drying up.

Bit convenient as well about her car and address being leaked this week then she has a GMC live and a sty candle bundle being released. Thinking about this i really think she has played all her bins get engagement sympathy and their money off them she is not as stupid as she makes out.

Kassi367

Mar 23, 2024
Bolton
Just catching up had a busy day cleaned the house did two loads of washing and took my car in for a valet now babysitting my nearly 2 yo and 3 year old nephew and niece they are bloody mental.

Just watched this mornings pish she really is a t spouting the pour me I am on my own with my thoughts and I’m drained. Drained from what she does the school run a few days a week goes to the shops to feed her shopping addiction and then sits on her phone deleting comments or watching other creators to copy. We only see a fraction of her life thank do the only.

Notice we never seen her vans, Ugg or raybans when she buys them cos she doesn’t want to brag how much money due to selling se to her huns. She only ever shows what she thinks she can get a brand deal from. Her views are down and the brand deals are definitely drying up.

Bit convenient as well about her car and address being leaked this week then she has a GMC live and a sty candle bundle being realised. Thinking about this i really think she has played all her bins get engagement sympathy and their money off them she is not as stupid as she makes out.
Exactly this! She’s a con women nothing else! More fool them! I hope they are reading this!!

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
You have been quiet tonight. You know more than anyone not to let someone ruin something good. I felt like that watching yesterday so probably like you have been today but I remember how excited we both were to even be able to comment and how excited we were when we were able to interact with the TL ladies. I am seriously just ignoring the drama from now it’s not worth it at all. I feel conflicted as do you but arguing over and over about it is pointless and getting us nowhere. I get people don’t like being shut down but when peoples feelings are being hurt and we keep trying to move on it’s not doing any good rehashing things. That’s why I said tomorrow is a new day. I do think a few of us need to be hard and blunt tomorrow if there is any se we need to ignore or shut it down one comment and that’s it or this place will turn into s.

We can get it back to what is was I have faith you should too.
Although I've been reading here avidly I've not really posted especially after the last few days :( I love this site and the fact we can comment and air our feelings about Shaimless, cos at the end of the day this is what we all have in common. I've been a Tattle reader for a while now and love it over there and was always gutted I couldn't post although that lot over there pretty much have everything covered lol. I've been saddened to read some of the comments, not so much from the weirdos who pop on for an hour cause murder then do off cos they don't matter and are irrelevant! I will admit I did believe Jo to some extent at the beginning, but if I'm being honest it all got a bit weird and I do have my doubts how authentic it was :cautious: If proven wrong and receipts are shown I'll hold my hands up but for now I'm remaining on the fence and just concentrating on Aimee's demise. It's got to the point where I can't even watch her videos anymore cos she gives me such rage lol so I'm relying on you lovely lot and the Tattle crew to keep posting her failings and mistakes 😂😂 I hate conflict of any kind and will never get caught up in arguing online, I'll just hide in a room until it all blows over 😂 I'm still loving this site thought and TL, who needs a good book eh when you have millions of pages to catch up on here 🤪🤪🤪

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Although I've been reading here avidly I've not really posted especially after the last few days :( I love this site and the fact we can comment and air our feelings about Shaimless, cos at the end of the day this is what we all have in common. I've been a Tattle reader for a while now and love it over there and was always gutted I couldn't post although that lot over there pretty much have everything covered lol. I've been saddened to read some of the comments, not so much from the weirdos who pop on for an hour cause murder then do off cos they don't matter and are irrelevant! I will admit I did believe Jo to some extent at the beginning, but if I'm being honest it all got a bit weird and I do have my doubts how authentic it was :cautious: If proven wrong and receipts are shown I'll hold my hands up but for now I'm remaining on the fence and just concentrating on Aimee's demise. It's got to the point where I can't even watch her videos anymore cos she gives me such rage lol so I'm relying on you lovely lot and the Tattle crew to keep posting her failings and mistakes 😂😂 I hate conflict of any kind and will never get caught up in arguing online, I'll just hide in a room until it all blows over 😂 I'm still loving this site thought and TL, who needs a good book eh when you have millions of pages to catch up on here 🤪🤪🤪
We seem to be getting back to normal now thank god!! The greys were beginning to show after the past few days 😂😂😂

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
We seem to be getting back to normal now thank god!! The greys were beginning to show after the past few days 😂😂😂
I’m glad it has, I took the night away from this thread cause it was getting relentless. Just need to ignore anyone coming in and trying to derail like @Birkhillbike said.

Speaking of greys, I’m just dying mine out as we speak. Going to wash my hair, you hear that Aimee? Wash. My. Hair.

Wild concept I know…

Status
Not open for further replies.