Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Hello ladies I'm back 🥰
Just had a lovely shower.. assuming you all have one unlike Shamey!! Had to drag myself out of bed after finishing nights I could have easily stayed there 🤣
Off to my mum's for I'm not ashamed to say a takeaway!! Chinese... I do hope I don't get poisoned though!! 😑🤣 there'll be no Kylie in sight though!! Also tell you what I'm most fumin about.. the fact I've got them Rita Ora jeans and think I'm going to have to return them because I just can't be associated with someone so NOT COOL!! 🤢🥺🤡

Mar 9, 2024
I’m glad it has, I took the night away from this thread cause it was getting relentless. Just need to ignore anyone coming in and trying to derail like @Birkhillbike said.

Speaking of greys, I’m just dying mine out as we speak. Going to wash my hair, you hear that Aimee? Wash. My. Hair.

Wild concept I know…
My daughter (15) spent almost an hour dying mine for me 😍 I didn't ask her she just likes doing it. Love that we spend time like that together 🥰 No need to spend money just wittering away like mum n daughter trying not to get the pink purple or blue dye all over my counters n floor 😂😂😂

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
No I was on pazopanib for 7 years, it's a TKI (targeted therapy in chemo tablet form designed to attack the blood cells feeding the cancer and hopefully the tumour dies) that stopped working so I'm currently on Axitinib which is another TKI in chemo tablet form. Had surgery in January this year to remove tumours in the hernia bed where my kidney used to be as they stopped responding to treatment and had a hernia repair at the same time but unfortunately it's dropped again and have a lovely swelling on my left side :oops: :cautious: Had my first scan since surgery last Thursday and waiting for scan results in May 🙏🙏:D:D
Ah hun that’s a lot of trialing, takes its toll on the body! Scanxiety is real too so it’s an uneasy limbo to be in, and their best advice is ‘just keep busy’. If only it was that easy huh!
I am sending positive vibes for positive results ✨ ❤️

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
My daughter (15) spent almost an hour dying mine for me 😍 I didn't ask her she just likes doing it. Love that we spend time like that together 🥰 No need to spend money just wittering away like mum n daughter trying not to get the pink purple or blue dye all over my counters n floor 😂😂😂
Funnily enough my daughter came and washed my hair. I’ve recently had surgery so can’t quite do it for myself yet. She’s my little best friend, my daughter first and she’s absolutely terrified of me, 🤣🤣🤣 but I’ve never had to be scary I think I’ve got the mum raised brow down to a fine art. I spent 6 years just her and I so we have an amazing bond. No one, and I genuinely mean no one, makes me laugh like she does. Proper tears and throwing up from laughing so hard 🤣🤣🤣
Got ourselves good ones ❤️❤️❤️

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
Although I've been reading here avidly I've not really posted especially after the last few days :( I love this site and the fact we can comment and air our feelings about Shaimless, cos at the end of the day this is what we all have in common. I've been a Tattle reader for a while now and love it over there and was always gutted I couldn't post although that lot over there pretty much have everything covered lol. I've been saddened to read some of the comments, not so much from the weirdos who pop on for an hour cause murder then do off cos they don't matter and are irrelevant! I will admit I did believe Jo to some extent at the beginning, but if I'm being honest it all got a bit weird and I do have my doubts how authentic it was :cautious: If proven wrong and receipts are shown I'll hold my hands up but for now I'm remaining on the fence and just concentrating on Aimee's demise. It's got to the point where I can't even watch her videos anymore cos she gives me such rage lol so I'm relying on you lovely lot and the Tattle crew to keep posting her failings and mistakes 😂😂 I hate conflict of any kind and will never get caught up in arguing online, I'll just hide in a room until it all blows over 😂 I'm still loving this site thought and TL, who needs a good book eh when you have millions of pages to catch up on here 🤪🤪🤪
Im the same as you I avoid conflict online as seriously cba with it. Im somewhat confused on what to believe so have my seat belt firmly fastened and am still on this bumpy ride to what I hope is the downfall for catpiss.

Buckle up bitches
1714235034257.gif

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
Ah hun that’s a lot of trialing, takes its toll on the body! Scanxiety is real too so it’s an uneasy limbo to be in, and their best advice is ‘just keep busy’. If only it was that easy huh!
I am sending positive vibes for positive results ✨ ❤️
Thank you so much! I'm actually doing really well, lived with it so long it's just part of me now, yes scanxiety is never good but it's actually the only time I worry waiting for results, I consider myself lucky tbh, some people don't get to live this long at stage 4 ;)🙏 Thank you so much for your lovely post ❤️💝

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Thank you so much! I'm actually doing really well, lived with it so long it's just part of me now, yes scanxiety is never good but it's actually the only time I worry waiting for results, I consider myself lucky tbh, some people don't get to live this long at stage 4 ;)🙏 Thank you so much for your lovely post ❤️💝
That grateful attitude it what will see you through, too ❤️
Growing old is a privileged denied to many, a positive mindset is most of the battle in the cancer world. A community no one wants to be part of, but when you are it’s full of the most amazing and inspiring people ✨
I wish you nothing but health and admire your story ❤️ xxx

Mar 8, 2024
Livid my team drew. Imploded 😩 and she just makes my mood worse with her incognito bollocks and ‘I am cool’ - no you are a fat smug prick.

Her whole outfit cost over £500! And that’s the state she looks 🤣
FFS £500 on one outfit, I wouldn't pay a fiver for all that !
The aviators are ok but on their own with no cap. Absolutely classless 🙄

Status
Not open for further replies.