Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
Funny but true story... my sister is obsessed with twilight and I mean obsessed!!! Her surname is now Cullen and it's purely coincidental as been together since school wayyyy before twilight was a thing. Their daughter is called Bella... not so coincidental 🥰😂 I'm not bothered about dropping this info as they are neither on any SM or even live in this country 🤣❤️
OMg that’s bloody insane 😱 and how cute having a wee one called Bella Cullen ❤️ I walked down the aisle to a thousand years when we got married well I never walked I ran and dragged my poor dad with me nearly pulled his arm off. I have never felt so anxious in my life having over a hundred people looking at me 🤣 calmed down once I had a Prosecco 🥂

Mar 13, 2024
UK
Hi witches I’ve been MIA for a couple of days, busy with real work and loads of clearing out at home - so much that I might need a skip 🙈
I seem to have missed some drama on the page but just came on to say.. Shamie’s idea of incognito and mine is a bit different, was she going to audition for Joseph!! Also who puts a s ton of makeup on but doesn’t have a shower or even a council wash! She’s absolutely minging!
My moneys on chippy tea tonight - maybe a repeat of sausagegate 🤢

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Teach your kid important life skills? Regarding money? Whilst you spend £300 and something pound on sunglasses.
And all the crap you buy in general!
And the £30+ pound a time on takeaways

HYPOCRITE practice what you preach!

And jigsaw, you weird human nobody has the guts to show up themselves? Think you’ll find before this site some of us did hence why we have been blocked, you little weirdo go ride your mini bicycle 🚲 not surprised you support the local bike!
And she has the police on speed dial.

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
How did she need to go to Tesco again? 🤦🏻‍♀️
Cos she is a greedy f. She must seriously binge eat the amount of food she goes through. The other week I am sure she ate a box of cereal in 2-3 days. Everything is always Tesco finest or the most expensive brand. Did anyone notice when she pulled out the spicy rice she said this is a close second to the other one you know what I mean. Clearly after a Tesco deal not mentioning M & S

What has happened with beefy vav for seagull to post about? I am running about mad today kids back with my cousin now off to the hospital to visit a relative and then pick husband up.

I am will going with Pizza and Co for tea tonight.

Back soon fs🤪

My name is

Mar 8, 2024
Bucks
Just seen someone from tattle post that we are all on the blob over here cos it’s crazy 🤣

It seriously does feel like it. Can we pack it in and get back to hating catpiss. Who is thinking she will go for a takeaway tonight since her huns told her Pizza and Co is healthy 🙄
If I’m on the blob at 64 it’d be a fecking miracle!! Btw I’m a Tattler! Do you mind?! 😂😂😂
What’s everyone havin for tea x
Take away of course 😬

Every other post of hers is flogging something too 🫤🙄 doesn't even switch up the sales pitch either....'i thought I'd share it with you Huns as it's such a good deal' oh yeah commission paid helps though don't it!
Makes our she's doing it as a favour 🙄 shamey has learnt from the best !
I would rather gouge my own eyes out with a rusty spoon than watch the well used old bike. It is sooooooooo boring & insipid. 🥱 🥱

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I'm quite fortunate I don't have periods and haven't for 10 years and I've also been lucky enough to avoid the menopause too :D:D Diagnosed with stage 4 renal cell carcinoma (advanced kidney cancer) 10 years ago and been on treatment ever since, it stopped my periods and had no menopause symptoms either although my hubby would probably say I'm neurotic and a lunatic with a bad temper! 😂😂😂😂
Non 'blobber' here too! After an emergency hysterectomy in my 20s after a horrific time with endometriosis. Is it me or does anyone else find 'on the blob' a ridiculous statement you'd expect from a 15yr old boy? 🤣🤣🤣
@PecanPieCrust this is a lovely post.. in a weird way 😕 you seem like such a bloody warrior just getting on best you can! I've noticed that with many of you gorgeous ladies on here without the fing pity party woe is me bollocks! Can honestly say I have never had to clarify this is not a pity party ever!! 😫😂
I think that is what peaks a lot of our dislike for the birkey bike tbh... her constant whinging, constant ailments and always THE WORST EVERRRR!!! do off hun... read through this page as we know you do and you might learn about REAL problems you whiny wench!!! 🙄🤡

Mar 8, 2024
narnies? fing narnies???? Why does she insist on using these stupid words? Even for toddlers it pisses me off when people do this when their child can say the actual word. I get some words are cute when they’re a toddler when they get it wrong. But H is not a toddler.
The lesson she is teaching her kid is to squash the sweets down. When she says “squash em down love” her pretend scouser accent is out. I can imagine how fake it is when she’s actually in Liverpool. Thinking she’s a scouser when she absolutely is not. Pizza and Co tonight, “we all know what am avin”

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
My daughter (15) spent almost an hour dying mine for me 😍 I didn't ask her she just likes doing it. Love that we spend time like that together 🥰 No need to spend money just wittering away like mum n daughter trying not to get the pink purple or blue dye all over my counters n floor 😂😂😂
Your hair sounds like a dream!!!! 🌈😍🤣

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Important life skill! Squash your pick n mix down kids...this is a life skill, and important, apparently. Never mind teaching your child important things, like how to cook or wash stuff....oh, wait 🤔🤔
Important life skill?! I would say that should be swimming, keeping self safe on internet, learning how to cook and wash like you say not squashing down sweets!

I know it just sweets but surely that just teaches her how to play the system and do fraud? Oh wait 🤔

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
That grateful attitude it what will see you through, too ❤️
Growing old is a privileged denied to many, a positive mindset is most of the battle in the cancer world. A community no one wants to be part of, but when you are it’s full of the most amazing and inspiring people ✨
I wish you nothing but health and admire your story ❤️ xxx
Second this!!! Honestly feel like whipping my Kylie out and cheers to you ❤️🥂 some bloody amazon people and stories on here!! I've genuinely been struggling to catch my breath laughing, and in floods of tears sometimes too!! Shamey could learn a thing or two about real life problems let me tell you. Keep fighting your fight ladies you're amazing 👏🏼🥰 and united we'll stand in fighting for Shamey to be cancelled!! 🥂🥰❤️

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
Jigsaw this is for you

Attachments

• IMG_2287.jpeg
    IMG_2287.jpeg
    218.8 KB · Views: 24
Status
Not open for further replies.