Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Cos she is a greedy f. She must seriously binge eat the amount of food she goes through. The other week I am sure she ate a box of cereal in 2-3 days. Everything is always Tesco finest or the most expensive brand. Did anyone notice when she pulled out the spicy rice she said this is a close second to the other one you know what I mean. Clearly after a Tesco deal not mentioning M & S

What has happened with beefy vav for seagull to post about? I am running about mad today kids back with my cousin now off to the hospital to visit a relative and then pick husband up.

I am will going with Pizza and Co for tea tonight.

Back soon fs🤪
She’s doing a Q and A or something and charging £10 a ticket re having a child with autism despite saying she uses her platform to spread awareness. She’s a really sly b that one. Far more sinister than lying greedy sales lady Olga 🤬

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
More shoppin and more red onions thats 3 packs she bought this week what she doin eating them like an apple 
Maybe using them to get rid of smells in the house

Mar 13, 2024
UK
Important life skill?! I would say that should be swimming, keeping self safe on internet, learning how to cook and wash like you say not squashing down sweets!

I know it just sweets but surely that just teaches her how to play the system and do fraud? Oh wait 🤔
Washing your hands, nails and hair regularly, tidying up as you go along could be in there too!

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland

I'll just leave this here, same s different year! It would seem all subjects are never been up for debate!!!
AIMEE....as you are so tired with what you call work, why don't you copy and paste all your old se posts as they are same but certainly not different 4yrs on!!!! You're welcome 😘😘

I'm off for a couple of hours watching the football so will return either in a good mood or completely pissed off!! (Most likely the latter! 🤣)

Oh and no puffy nips or blogs here #winning!

God she just drones on and on, that video could be posted again 4 years on from now and it would still be as relevant as it is today, where it is as relevant as the day it was posted years ago. Relevant as in it's the same content every single day on a loop with shaimless.

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
Well it's only the second time I've been to tescos this week? As if it normal to go 3-4 times per week and the M&S trip aswell!!!! This woman is utterly delusional! If she actually did a meal plan, batch cooked some meals to go in the freezer she wouldn't need to got multiple times per week! Yes grab your fresh stuff and mite need to pop in again for one fruit and veg etc. The se that she buys is mind blowing! She's such an indulgent dickhead!

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
More shoppin and more red onions thats 3 packs she bought this week what she doin eating them like an apple 
Well the Grinch does so it wouldn't surprise me 😂🤢
grinch who stole christmas GIF

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
Non 'blobber' here too! After an emergency hysterectomy in my 20s after a horrific time with endometriosis. Is it me or does anyone else find 'on the blob' a ridiculous statement you'd expect from a 15yr old boy? 🤣🤣🤣
@PecanPieCrust this is a lovely post.. in a weird way 😕 you seem like such a bloody warrior just getting on best you can! I've noticed that with many of you gorgeous ladies on here without the fing pity party woe is me bollocks! Can honestly say I have never had to clarify this is not a pity party ever!! 😫😂
I think that is what peaks a lot of our dislike for the birkey bike tbh... her constant whinging, constant ailments and always THE WORST EVERRRR!!! do off hun... read through this page as we know you do and you might learn about REAL problems you whiny wench!!! 🙄🤡
❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
She’s doing a Q and A or something and charging £10 a ticket re having a child with autism despite saying she uses her platform to spread awareness. She’s a really sly b that one. Far more sinister than lying greedy sales lady Olga 🤬
She’s absolutely bottom of a barrel. She’s been a SEN mum for 3.5 years and thinks she can profit off it as if she can speak for ‘autism’. Her story may be different but how is hers profitable and others not? Because she’s rinsing her loyal followers!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.