Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
Who called it 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I'm speechless at this point xxxx
I did
1714243634512.gif

Mar 8, 2024
How does she sit round in her clothes she’s been out in all day. With her make up still on??? Manky cow. She wears so much make up too. Her face must feel heavy. I couldn’t sit round in the same clothes, I change in to jarmies straight away, and shower or just wash me face if I have make up on then shower later on. I don’t know how she can be com with her face caked like that

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Non 'blobber' here too! After an emergency hysterectomy in my 20s after a horrific time with endometriosis. Is it me or does anyone else find 'on the blob' a ridiculous statement you'd expect from a 15yr old boy? 🤣🤣🤣
@PecanPieCrust this is a lovely post.. in a weird way 😕 you seem like such a bloody warrior just getting on best you can! I've noticed that with many of you gorgeous ladies on here without the fing pity party woe is me bollocks! Can honestly say I have never had to clarify this is not a pity party ever!! 😫😂
I think that is what peaks a lot of our dislike for the birkey bike tbh... her constant whinging, constant ailments and always THE WORST EVERRRR!!! do off hun... read through this page as we know you do and you might learn about REAL problems you whiny wench!!! 🙄🤡
Exactement 👍🏼

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
How does she sit round in her clothes she’s been out in all day. With her make up still on??? Manky cow. She wears so much make up too. Her face must feel heavy. I couldn’t sit round in the same clothes, I change in to jarmies straight away, and shower or just wash me face if I have make up on then shower later on. I don’t know how she can be com with her face caked like that
For filming purposes 🤭

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
Back home now. I bloody knew she would have Pizza & Co. I haven’t had this for ages 🤣 she is so full of s. Who mentioned the other day as well extra chillies she said that so sarcastically. The grease on the lid of that pasta was bloody awful hope she gets food poisoning. I’m sure I seen Huns the last time commenting they got food poisoning from there.

Won’t be long catpiss until the slimming filter doesn’t work you fat mess your face already looks bloody huge. Your catching up with your mate beefy

Status
Not open for further replies.