Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
It seems we have a tie… not a problem gang…iiiit’s fiiine. Ya know, iiiits fiiine. We all get a bottle of Kylie, a reject wax melt burner and a reduced Hinge membership xx

For being so specific, @Tillybud gets an unfinished garden makeover and unlimited sad songs on Spotify should they choose to film forlorn TikTok’s. Well done lovely xxx
@StickyBandit wow what a prize I’m soooo happy…..

Now to hunt out the ronseal, headband, unwashed house coat…..

Oooh glad the weathers getting warmer can sit on me deckchair….. anyone got a spare breezeblock?

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I just see Honey G when she wears a cap. Looks absolutely ridiculous in them
IMG_5034.jpeg

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Have I ever told you I have extra chillies? Yes every single time you order it (which is A-LOT) you tell us every single time 😫😫

And also so much for “I don’t really want to give H takeaway two days in a row” that soon went out the window just like the men you’ve been with.

Oh and you said you needed to only put H on 3 pizza slices and garlic bread because she needed room for her chips.
Then bowls appear for the chips.
Why can’t the kid eat the pizza out the box?
So many questions
Bizzare woman.

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
Have I ever told you I have extra chillies? Yes every single time you order it (which is A-LOT) you tell us every single time 😫😫

And also so much for “I don’t really want to give H takeaway two days in a row” that soon went on the window just like the men you’ve been with.

Oh and you said you needed to only put H on 3 pizza slices and garlic bread because she needed room for her chips.
So many questions
Bizzare woman.
I wonder when shaimee last had a solid 💩 all the se, grease and spice she eats must make her guts rotten bet her arsehole resembles the Japanese flag
1714245480129.gif

StickyBandit

Mar 9, 2024
I’m quite open about my little Botox tweaks. I have one area done every 6 months and I’m a fan. It’s subtle and just keeps me feeling good.

She’s had filler. Probably lumineyes I’d guess and that’s caused the noticeable bruising in the inner corners of her eyes. I’m all for anyone doing what they want to when it comes to aesthetics…but don’t say it’s your sinuses. If you don’t want people to know, that’s cool, but don’t accredit it to an eye cream so lots of people part with their hard earned cash. That makes me cross. Unless you are using a prescription retinol, nothing from some scummer on tiktok is really going to help. I get really annoyed when I see people being duped xx

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Just thought I'd show you all what ONE portion of large fries looks like... just incase any of you had any wild ideas about what to expect 🤣🐷 also so sorry Shamey but my maceeeeez Brough the sauce!!! But saying that they don't follow me on twittok and deliver here every other day knowing I'll fing whinge about something!!! Must be why I got everything I ordered AND it was hot 🤪🤪🤪🤪

Attachments

• 20240427_195721.jpg
    20240427_195721.jpg
    182.7 KB · Views: 85
Mar 8, 2024
Just thought I'd show you all what ONE portion of large fries looks like... just incase any of you had any wild ideas about what to expect 🤣🐷 also so sorry Shamey but my maceeeeez Brough the sauce!!! But saying that they don't follow me on twittok and deliver here every other day knowing I'll fing whinge about something!!! Must be why I got everything I ordered AND it was hot 🤪🤪🤪🤪
Are u sure...that looks suspiciously like a double portion lol 😆 ours are stingy. Only get mediums as same amount usually. Our large is half way up box and unsalted! 😭🤣

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I’m quite open about my little Botox tweaks. I have one area done every 6 months and I’m a fan. It’s subtle and just keeps me feeling good.

She’s had filler. Probably lumineyes I’d guess and that’s caused the noticeable bruising in the inner corners of her eyes. I’m all for anyone doing what they want to when it comes to aesthetics…but don’t say it’s your sinuses. If you don’t want people to know, that’s cool, but don’t accredit it to an eye cream so lots of people part with their hard earned cash. That makes me cross. Unless you are using a prescription retinol, nothing from some scummer on tiktok is really going to help. I get really annoyed when I see people being duped xx
This is my main issue with her. Blatant lies.
I’m sure brands must have marketing people, they surely look at sites like this to see if potential influencers are widely hated and why? I doubt they will be seeking her out anytime soon.
Hopefully some one will report her for using injectables while selling skin care as it’s not a fair sales pitch. We know her skin is horrific especially around her eyes because she never uses the SPF she claims to (and has been selling it) as well as hammering the sunbeds.
She will be left flogging fluff and se candles and wax melts that you can get cheaper on eBay 👍🏼

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Are u sure...that looks suspiciously like a double portion lol 😆 ours are stingy. Only get mediums as same amount usually. Our large is half way up box and unsalted! 😭🤣
You're joking 🤣 I couldn't eat two portions if I tried 😂 luckily I've got a gannet Dalmatian who waited patiently to polish off a few of the one portion I had 😂

Mar 8, 2024

And also so much for “I don’t really want to give H takeaway two days in a row” that soon went out the window just like the men you’ve been with.

So many questions
Bizzare woman.
Exactly, says the baby pizza is not enough then proceeds to put just 3 slices on there....oh I forgot she can always have 😴😴
Like you say just give her the box, or could be that she just has to touch food 🤢 and cheese too 🫤

Well my fellow hags, haters & bridge dwellers, it is bed time for me. This evening I will be giving thanks to the baby Jebus, Fairy, Hovis & the Holy Toast for :-
Not being Olga 🐽
Not being delulu & feeling the need to rim Olga’s massive hole like jigpaw does.
Not being delulu & feeling the need to buy Olga’s dutty fluff.
For Gavin’s friction burn healing up. 🌵
& last but not least, still being blessed with non puffy nips.
Amen. 🙏
Goodnight 😊❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.