Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

trollyrolly

Mar 10, 2024
@trollyrolly youve got me thinking im hilarious with these notifications 🤣🤣🤣
I'm nearly at the end of the comments had so many pages to catch up on 🤣 I was gona write once I got to the end I'm so sorry to everyone who has notifications from me with 😍 and 🤣 I kept saying in my head right roly just read don't like folks comments they will be getting tons of notifications 🤣 but the comments have been hilarious and my finger couldn't resist that 🤣 button 🤣🤣🤣 your comments have cracked me up 🤣❤ sorry for all the notifications 🥰

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
I'm nearly at the end of the comments had so many pages to catch up on 🤣 I was gona write once I got to the end I'm so sorry to everyone who has notifications from me with 😍 and 🤣 I kept saying in my head right roly just read don't like folks comments they will be getting tons of notifications 🤣 but the comments have been hilarious and my finger couldn't resist that 🤣 button 🤣🤣🤣 your comments have cracked me up 🤣❤ sorry for all the notifications 🥰
I proper laughed out loud at your tattle comment that you laughed and woke up your man and he said I could have guessed you were on TL 🤣🤣🤣🤣

WhoMeNotMe

Mar 9, 2024
London
I loose myself in here for ages 😂

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I heard about Vavs on TL. I spectated for a bit to see if it had people with the same views as me, and pretty much TL as they don’t miss a beat. Then though do it I’m having my say. 🤣🤣
😂😂 it is a relief to have someone to vent!
And know that people feel the same!
Just checked I have been here since page 1! 😩 the commitment

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Me again 👋
Tried to comment more last night but it only let me do so many, says due to spamming a thread or something.
Nothing to add that hasn't already been said as usual!
Apart from Shamiee is a fugly t.
Would love to know everyone's reasons for getting blocked, mine was because I said on her GRWM live that her foundation was too orange 😂

Also, a week or so back on here, someone compared her vagina to an "empty headlock" and I just want to say thanks, I have used it at every opportunity 😂
Mine was saying she wasn't relatable to Single mums who struggle to get a couple of Easter eggs whilst she's spending so much on OTT s even for her adult family!!! 🤣🤣
Also the empty headlock killed me too 🤣🤣

Mar 18, 2024
Derbyshire
Yeah I’ve heard of it doing that to new members weird!
Must be a new thing they’ve put in cause of all the people who join just to hurl insults at us and tell us we are meanys!
Yeah because I only commented 3x I think, then it came to with that and was essentially locked out 🤔 hopefully it does help keep the cretins out

iamlauraj

Mar 2, 2024
😂😂 it is a relief to have someone to vent!
And know that people feel the same!
Just checked I have been here since page 1! 😩 the commitment
It was me who requested this thread as I thought it was mad she didn’t have one seen as she’s got the most pages on TL of a TikToker, didn’t know how to start it though so think @Anon_face_ possibly started it up for us 🥰

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
It was me who requested this thread as I thought it was mad she didn’t have one seen as she’s got the most pages on TL of a TikToker, didn’t know how to start it though so think @Anon_face_ possibly started it up for us 🥰
Well thank you for requesting! It’s what made me join! And when it’s not chaotic I do enjoy being on here with you all!

Mar 9, 2024
Mines pink
I turn 49 this year and have had fun coloured hair for the best part of 8 years. Figured I'd get my purple rinse in early 🤣🤣
Seriously though, I just love it.

I had an extremely privileged upbringing for which I'm very greatful however with that came "the look". Not quite pearls n cardigan but you get my drift!
That was never who I was on the inside but I had to fit in. (I know 1st world problems!)

However now I couldn't give 2 fs. I'm now the poor relative that moved to England from Ireland and I've found my way in life as me! I've been through some s and although I may hate my body I love my hair. It keeps me sane and reminds me I don't have to conform to fit in.

As the perimentalpause and the fact i need a hip replacement are kicking my arse I smile when I see my hair! It's the simple things in life 🥰🥰
🦄🦋💐

Mar 8, 2024
Did anyone else see the comment on her glowtion ad last night? It was something along the lines of "can I ask does it give a bit of a tin-man finish or is it just the reflection of your ring light" followed by the usual hoop licking of no hate btw absolutely love your videos!!!.... DELETED!!!! 🙈🤣
I saw it 🤣🤣🤣

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
I turn 49 this year and have had fun coloured hair for the best part of 8 years. Figured I'd get my purple rinse in early 🤣🤣

I had an extremely privileged upbringing for which I'm very greatful however with that came "the look". Not quite pearls n cardigan but you get my drift!
That was never who I was on the inside but I had to fit in. (I know 1st world problems!)

However now I couldn't give 2 fs. I'm now the poor relative that moved to England from Ireland and I've found my way in life as me! I've been through some s and although I may hate my body I love my hair. It keeps me sane and reminds me I don't have to conform to fit in.

As the perimentalpause and the fact i need a hip replacement are kicking my arse I smile when I see my hair! It's the simple things in life 🥰🥰
🦄🦋💐
Yaaasssss, it really is the little things in life 💜
Well done you for breaking the generational cycle and living YOUR life. Poor or not. You’re getting f to be who you are supposed to be xxx

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024

🦄🦋💐
I’m glad you’re doing things you WANT to do and not caring about others opinions.

I’m proud of you ❤️❤️❤️

Mar 20, 2024
Sheffield
Me again 👋
Tried to comment more last night but it only let me do so many, says due to spamming a thread or something.
Nothing to add that hasn't already been said as usual!
Apart from Shamiee is a fugly t.
Would love to know everyone's reasons for getting blocked, mine was because I said on her GRWM live that her foundation was too orange 😂

Also, a week or so back on here, someone compared her vagina to an "empty headlock" and I just want to say thanks, I have used it at every opportunity 😂
That was me!! 🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Be prepared for tomorrow’s morning chew and chat. She’ll slip in that she’s got the cctv cameras up all over the outside of the house AND a ring doorbell
Yep definitely on the cards, someone sent a screenshot blah blah
....she got it free for having state of the art mission impossible style security system, tom cruise is the 24hr guard 🤣🤣🤣

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Right lovely hags. ❤️
Time for my bed. Mr fully monty has been asking me what I’m doing and to put my phone down 🤣 just watched baby reindeer for the second time.
I hope everyone has a fabulous sleep. If not I’m sure vav has gummies she can recommend. Or you could just look through Aimee’s tiktok and that will bore you to sleep.

I made another thread called ‘faceless friends’ if people fancied being completely off Aimee topic & wanting to chat.
Everyone seems to have a lot going on, life does that to you.
Supportive little hags that we are 💜 xx

Status
Not open for further replies.