Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
So another takeaway tonight as well as last night! I honestly can’t get over the amount of takeaways they have. I know the huns always accuse people of being jealous when they call her out on the frequency of takeaways which I always find so bizarre, but I don’t know what there is to be jealous of. I could afford to eat a takeaway whenever I wanted to (if finances are what the huns are referring to by being jealous), but I prefer home cooked nutritious meals and more
importantly as a parent, it is my responsibility to ensure my children eat a well-balanced and nutritious diet. Takeaways have and always will remain a rare treat in our house.
It can’t make her feel good eating all that junk. Every week is like the festive season with her, that period between Christmas and New Year where we all over-indulge and stuff ourselves to a standstill.
I have seen in her comments the doberhuns actually say 'why you jealous you can't afford one' vile as their owner 😡

Mar 9, 2024
😂😂😂 oh my days what a complete 🔔🔚she is!

Who the 24 guard she says she has? Dave the duck?! Or maybe the parrot that went missing that she bought for the bathroom 😂😂 oh wait or maybe the gingerbread man 😂😂
Everytime I hear gingerbread man it leads me to thinking if Shrek and this clip...bloody love it

Attachments

• VID-20240428-WA0000.mp4
    1.1 MB
Mar 8, 2024
Right lovely hags. ❤️
Time for my bed. Mr fully monty has been asking me what I’m doing and to put my phone down 🤣 just watched baby reindeer for the second time.
I hope everyone has a fabulous sleep. If not I’m sure vav has gummies she can recommend. Or you could just look through Aimee’s tiktok and that will bore you to sleep.

I made another thread called ‘faceless friends’ if people fancied being completely off Aimee topic & wanting to chat.
Everyone seems to have a lot going on, life does that to you.
Supportive little hags that we are 💜 xx
Night sleep well 😘 XX

Mar 9, 2024
Mine was saying she wasn't relatable to Single mums who struggle to get a couple of Easter eggs whilst she's spending so much on OTT s even for her adult family!!! 🤣🤣
Also the empty headlock killed me too 🤣🤣
I commented on SJ's page when the s went down about Olga accusing SJ of trolling her! I wasn't even on her page (or following!) 🤣🤣

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Huns let you down this time didn’t they Aimee so you had to attempt to defend yourself for a change, yeah, you failed 😂😂

Attachments

• IMG_3214.jpeg
    IMG_3214.jpeg
    120.1 KB · Views: 180
Mar 8, 2024
Me again 👋
Tried to comment more last night but it only let me do so many, says due to spamming a thread or something.
Nothing to add that hasn't already been said as usual!
Apart from Shamiee is a fugly t.
Would love to know everyone's reasons for getting blocked, mine was because I said on her GRWM live that her foundation was too orange 😂

Also, a week or so back on here, someone compared her vagina to an "empty headlock" and I just want to say thanks, I have used it at every opportunity 😂
I was blocked for following the woe is me page!

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Mine was saying she wasn't relatable to Single mums who struggle to get a couple of Easter eggs whilst she's spending so much on OTT s even for her adult family!!! 🤣🤣
Also the empty headlock killed me too 🤣🤣
I got blocked on my burner account for saying her Huns are like vultures and she shouldn’t condone or enable that behaviour 😒

Status
Not open for further replies.