Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
So her security system is a door bell?! You can’t write this s. I saw a comment by her huns about the 24hour guard asking if it meant at her house. Someone at her house for 24 hours guarding it waahahahaha their level of stupidity astounds me. Her level of lies to make it sound better than it is also astounds me. You’re embarrassing as do Aimee

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
Woah woah woah hold the do on! How can a new member comment on TL thread? Thought it was locked? TL OGs watch out leelees about!! You've been closed off for so long you may not realise the infiltration 😱

And good morning you wonderful trowls ❤️
Think you had to be a member and commented on a post before they closed the site down. As you can see from the history they haven’t been very active so would come up as a new member

Attachments

• IMG_2290.png
    IMG_2290.png
    243.2 KB · Views: 49
Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
So her security system is a door bell?! You can’t write this s. I saw a comment by her huns about the 24hour guard asking if it meant at her house. Someone at her house for 24 hours guarding it waahahahaha their level of stupidity astounds me. Her level of lies to make it sound better than it is also astounds me. You’re embarrassing as do Aimee
Her huns share the one brain cell and tooth 🤣🤣

PlentyOfShhh

Mar 16, 2024
UK
Think you had to be a member and commented on a post before they closed the site down. As you can see from the history they haven’t been very active so would come up as a new member
I was member and had commented on other posts within TL but was never able to comment on TT threads. That was before they locked it down completely. I emailed the admin to ask why I couldn't comment, I was polite, just an enquiry and they banned my account! 😭 Mods are brutal over there.

Morning hags & blobbers & non blobbers, ok I’m going to have to ask Olga about her security system, I think I may have a stalker. 😱
Someone keeps liking my all of my posts, Gavin is frantic with worry, he wants me to contact the po-po 👮‍♀️& the fbi. Are we in danger from trollyrolly are they going to break in & steal Gavin or take pics of us at the sun bed shop????? 🌵😱🤣🤣🤣

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Morning hags & blobbers & non blobbers, ok I’m going to have to ask Olga about her security system, I think I may have a stalker. 😱
Someone keeps liking my all of my posts, Gavin is frantic with worry, he wants me to contact the po-po 👮‍♀️& the fbi. Are we in danger from trollyrolly are they going to break in & steal Gavin or take pics of us at the sun bed shop????? 🌵😱🤣🤣🤣
Probably ask to move seats at the nail bar too to be closer to you 😟😟😟😟

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
Morning all, just watched her sis video, taking her little lad swimming then going for pizza and having half each! Those little thing is what her son will remember! She is definitely growing on me, she seems to put her son first above everything. Although I don't agree with her slating his dad in front of him, she seems to prioritise being a parent. Aimless! Take fing note! You are utterly s! Xx

Status
Not open for further replies.