Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
Pinched this form TL, hope thats ok 😬 well done to the one keeping track of this... absolutely crazy how many takeaways this woman gets when u see it like this! I work full time, manage my bills very well and I still couldn't afford half of that amount on takeaways on top of my food shops! Insane xx
Edit.. bet it would have been way more if she hadn't been on the holiday for the week eek xxx

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240428-093311_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240428-093311_Samsung Internet.jpg
    233 KB · Views: 96

Muggle

Mar 8, 2024
Pinched this form TL, hope thats ok 😬 well done to the one keeping track of this... absolutely crazy how many takeaways this woman gets when u see it like this! I work full time, manage my bills very well and I still couldn't afford half of that amount on takeaways on top of my food shops! Insane xx
Edit.. bet it would have been way more if she hadn't been on the holiday for the week eek xxx
I physically couldn't eat that many takeaways. I have one every now and again and just feel sluggish and bloated afterwards. Also explains Aimless's addiction to bum wipes, probably ss through the eye of a needle with all that processed se in her system 🤢🤢💩🤡

PlentyOfShhh

Mar 16, 2024
UK
And that's without the Starbies/Costa she has whilst out and about cause you can guarantee she has loads.

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
It really is vile. Even if you had a money tree in your garden, you wouldn’t want a takeaway as often as she has them.

It will all catch up with her one day. You can’t eat like you’re about to face the electric chair most days and there not be consequences.

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Jeeze Louise that is a lot of bloody takeaways and sheer amount of money to spend!

She just has no idea how to make a decent meal that more nutritious and will save the bank as well!

She not interested though as she shops at the Bank of Daddy!

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
Out of curiosity what do you all think this cloak and dagger secret thing H has been doing this morning? Because I'd bet my nan it's not something H chose off her own back and just something that makes Shamey look better if that's even possible
Probably made up because the ‘trolls’ are always saying she doesn’t do anything outside of school.

Mar 8, 2024
Out of curiosity what do you all think this cloak and dagger secret thing H has been doing this morning? Because I'd bet my nan it's not something H chose off her own back and just something that makes Shamey look better if that's even possible
It will be that vr place in town that they were invited to. well that’s what I think anyway

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Never mind the cost, we know she’s not bothered about saving money for the future or saving up for the child’s future, look at the amount of calories and hydrogenated fats they’re loaded with, clogging up her arteries. A dietitian would be appalled seeing this as well as ramming them cream donuts down and all the other se she eats daily. Someone needs to step in and have a word with her before she’s hospitalised with disease

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
So her security system is a door bell?! You can’t write this s. I saw a comment by her huns about the 24hour guard asking if it meant at her house. Someone at her house for 24 hours guarding it waahahahaha their level of stupidity astounds me. Her level of lies to make it sound better than it is also astounds me. You’re embarrassing as do Aimee
She will be outside later showing exactly where her cameras are positioned to prove she has it, probably get her car in the photo and the child stood in the window with only her pants on as she likes to use her for content to get the pervs interested so her followers increase. If this wasn’t the case she would have deleted all previously posted half dressed photos

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Gluttony!!!
I’m a strict eater, very clean with the odd bit of chocolate when I’m on blob to stop me from mass murdering.
Every fortnight we have a ‘cheat night’ on a Saturday. Mostly home cooked meal but with all the trimmings as opposed to restrict macros rest of the time. Sometimes we fancy a chippy or dominos etc. Good at the time but we always feel absolutely rotten the next day. I literally feel great getting back to strict eating and clean ingredients. You can feel what the food does to your body. Her body must work overtime to process that food. Because she’s not active what it can’t process it will store. She should maybe try feeling hunger for an hour or two.

No wonder she’s out of breath at a wee hill. Aimee you claim to be sad at the thought of not being around for H with the supposed C scare (bollocks) but you’re so unfit you can’t even run around and play with her. You’re risking your body with the se you feed it, and risking your health for vanity with a tan.
I wish I could explain how disrespectful I find your use of sun beds and my reasons why.

You’re abusing yourself. No man is. YOU are abusing you.
If your body one day fails you, you have no one to blame but yourself.
From what I see you used to care about health (not the drinking, don’t even get me started on the glorifying alcohol), what happened to you chick?
Are you ok?

Mar 7, 2024
Jeeze Louise that is a lot of bloody takeaways and sheer amount of money to spend!

She just has no idea how to make a decent meal that more nutritious and will save the bank as well!

She not interested though as she shops at the Bank of Daddy!
I know wendy is so dull she could send a glass eye to sleep but she does cook food that looks alright. Quick easy recipes with just a few ingredients. Even Aimee must be bored of her same repeated content of shopping, clap backs and se dinners 😴😴😴

Mar 6, 2024
Think you had to be a member and commented on a post before they closed the site down. As you can see from the history they haven’t been very active so would come up as a new member
My TL Account was created June 2022, & I couldn't comment on TT threads, they were completely locked down. However in mid-ish December TL had a Glitch where anyone could comment, 🙃.

Status
Not open for further replies.