Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Before I disappear for a few hours, I thought I’d leave you with this from the fast show 😂

This is how I imagine she is with her fellas and they soon get sick to death of her

Attachments

• IMG_5042.jpeg
    IMG_5042.jpeg
    213.4 KB · Views: 160

iamlauraj

Mar 2, 2024
Morning all, just watched her sis video, taking her little lad swimming then going for pizza and having half each! Those little thing is what her son will remember! She is definitely growing on me, she seems to put her son first above everything. Although I don't agree with her slating his dad in front of him, she seems to prioritise being a parent. Aimless! Take fing note! You are utterly s! Xx
Yeah it was nice - was shocked to see her teeny weeny itsi bitty bikini though 😮

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
My babies will be home this evening and just did a quick Asda shop so I can make a roast for them coming home. Also got myself a couple of passionfruit martinis, if you girls want a taste test, give me a shout!! I have tried them before but taste test sounds better, don't it aimless 😘
Snap I’m doing a roast and waiting for mine to come back too ❤️

LunchTime88

Mar 8, 2024
My babies will be home this evening and just did a quick Asda shop so I can make a roast for them coming home. Also got myself a couple of passionfruit martinis, if you girls want a taste test, give me a shout!! I have tried them before but taste test sounds better, don't it aimless 😘
Don’t forget to set up the ring light and put a filter on 😘

Status
Not open for further replies.