Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so sorry for all the likes and laughing emojis on ur posts but u have had me nearly pissing myself with laughter 🤣hope wee gav isn't being a prick 🤣
Gavin has un clutched his pearls & he is on the phone to call off the swat team. He is relieved you are friend not foe.
His prickles are worn down at the moment due to over stroking by the breeze blocks the other day but he says as soon as the sudocrem kicks in, hit him up & you can have a little stroke to see how pricky he is. 😉 😘

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Good morning you bunch of hags 🤣❤️
Not had chance to catch up but saw her DUB why does she have to call it maceeeez when it's not? Weird!! Also when she said reason I'm wearing this that absolutely no-one asked... well now I know the decorators coming at 8 I've been having a clear out.... but you only just found out he was coming at 8 so make it make sense!!! 🙈🙈

Also you best warn GTW not to call while you're filming it makes your filter glitch 🤣🤣🤣

Apr 10, 2024
United Kingdom
The take away list only scratches the surface as these are only the ones she has shown. There will be countless other take aways/meals out that arent shown. Add to that all the snacky shopping that doesnt get shown.
Looking at what she chooses to show and the sudden changes to her physique then she will be over eating considerably.
Oh and a greens drink aint gonna touch the sides on her appallingly bad nutrition.
Supplements like the greens that she is proclaiming to use , are supplements they need to be used in conjunction with a good nutritious balanced diet. If you check the labelling it will have a statement on it to that effect for best results.
Picky tea for tonight...and major anxiety over decorator and flooring people in house and the bayyybeess

Good morning you bunch of hags 🤣❤️
Not had chance to catch up but saw her DUB why does she have to call it maceeeez when it's not? Weird!! Also when she said reason I'm wearing this that absolutely no-one asked... well now I know the decorators coming at 8 I've been having a clear out.... but you only just found out he was coming at 8 so make it make sense!!! 🙈🙈

Also you best warn GTW not to call while you're filming it makes your filter glitch 🤣🤣🤣
Me when Olga posts.

Attachments

• 139EEA79-0A67-46AE-941B-2C1F94479D29.jpeg
    139EEA79-0A67-46AE-941B-2C1F94479D29.jpeg
    78.1 KB · Views: 105

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
She is, although Olga has a wider nose and a flat middle section
So her security system is a door bell?! You can’t write this s. I saw a comment by her huns about the 24hour guard asking if it meant at her house. Someone at her house for 24 hours guarding it waahahahaha their level of stupidity astounds me. Her level of lies to make it sound better than it is also astounds me. You’re embarrassing as do Aimee
At the end of the day, you wouldn’t even be announcing you had a security system for fear of the suspect(s) being able to tamper with it somehow.

Mar 8, 2024
She will be outside later showing exactly where her cameras are positioned to prove she has it, probably get her car in the photo and the child stood in the window with only her pants on as she likes to use her for content to get the pervs interested so her followers increase. If this wasn’t the case she would have deleted all previously posted half dressed photos
She absolutely leaves these type of pictures on for the pervs. Absolutely no need to have your child photographs up on social media in hardly any clothes. Unfortunately there’s too many perverts online these days.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
The take away list only scratches the surface as these are only the ones she has shown. There will be countless other take aways/meals out that arent shown. Add to that all the snacky shopping that doesnt get shown.
Looking at what she chooses to show and the sudden changes to her physique then she will be over eating considerably.
Oh and a greens drink aint gonna touch the sides on her appallingly bad nutrition.
Supplements like the greens that she is proclaiming to use , are supplements they need to be used in conjunction with a good nutritious balanced diet. If you check the labelling it will have a statement on it to that effect for best results.
Picky tea for tonight...and major anxiety over decorator and flooring people in house and the bayyybeess
I have a green juice powder but it’s half the price of the one she tries to flog and pretend she drinks. They are available all over the shopping apps and health shops

WhoMeNotMe

Mar 9, 2024
London
Morning all, just watched her sis video, taking her little lad swimming then going for pizza and having half each! Those little thing is what her son will remember! She is definitely growing on me, she seems to put her son first above everything. Although I don't agree with her slating his dad in front of him, she seems to prioritise being a parent. Aimless! Take fing note! You are utterly s! Xx
I agree

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
My babies will be home this evening and just did a quick Asda shop so I can make a roast for them coming home. Also got myself a couple of passionfruit martinis, if you girls want a taste test, give me a shout!! I have tried them before but taste test sounds better, don't it aimless 😘
How’s the tattoo? It is you that had it isn’t it ? I know you have the classy nails 👍🏼

Status
Not open for further replies.