Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
Mummy’s wine mug….. ain’t that the truth!
Tell us you don’t have a drink problem without telling us you have a drink problem

Attachments

• IMG_2295.png
    IMG_2295.png
    426.9 KB · Views: 67
Mar 20, 2024
uk
Mummy they are saying my security cameras aren't proper security cameras! Tell them mummy that they are the must gorgeous security camera you ever saw mummy

Que ymca Wendy "hi huns. I have spent a gorgeous day at our aimees and I must say they are the most absolutely gorgeous security camera I have ever saw. Even better than duncle daves he had at the care home so he could scam millions out of vulnerable people. Have a gorgeous Sunday huns we are about to have some pork, I mean beef at our aimees, she's a gorgeous cook you know"

🤣🤣🤣
That speech was absolutely gorgeous Wendy. Brought a tear to my eye hun 🩷

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
Ommmmgggg!!!! I've just had an AWFUL feeling!!!! @RosieJo and was it you @PecanPieCrust Fairly big event in June... please don't dare say Era's tour!!! Rocking up like a fing bauble!!! I can't get it out of my head now 😫 I swear if it is I'll lose my s!!!! 😭😭😭😭😭
I swear I'm trying to remain calm, but if she gets free tickets I will be fuming!!!! If she does and it's the night I'm going I swear if I see her I'll get a pic of her in the wild! :mad: :mad: 😂 😂 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
the box on the table was defo a ring doorbell but I don’t know what cameras she got in her house as can’t see them on the same website as the doorbell.
I thought she was having cctv for the outside, has she only just had a burglar alarm put in 🤷🏼‍♀️I thought everyone needed it for insurance. We had to have it linked to the police station or we couldn’t get anywhere to insure us 🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.