Status
Not open for further replies.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Feet Foot GIF

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
OK, I'm back! Needed that breather!
Ommmmgggg!!!! I've just had an AWFUL feeling!!!! @RosieJo and was it you @PecanPieCrust Fairly big event in June... please don't dare say Era's tour!!! Rocking up like a fing bauble!!! I can't get it out of my head now 😫 I swear if it is I'll lose my s!!!! 😭😭😭😭😭
I'm back!!!! Thankyou to anyone who asked after me! I needed a breather, ive enough going on without getting pissed off online to lol but back to business!

i literally seen that outfit and went "ARE YOU fING HAVING A LAUGH" I swear to fing god. i thought is she going for fing "the man" vibes cause I tell ye what. You aren't even a functioning human never mind a boss. Anybody sees her at that tour please chuck a drink over her "accidentally" And even say that's for the CC fs! She better not be going. She won't know a single word and will sit there lookin like someone smacked her round the face with a trout fresh from the fin water. Euuuuuugh!! Other than that she has to be trolling herself at this fing point. Tin man vibes! And Aimee it's to fin small ALL OVER. Why doesn't she know how to dress herself. That outfit should be looser fitting. And could she have eye fed herself more. Moron! As for the security system she is a literal walking talking cringe. How she can show her face in public at times with the s she says and pulls shows her lack of anxiety. She doesn't give a flying fadoodledo what anyone thinks of her otherwise she would have crawled under a rock long ago!

And breathe.

There's probably more but I'm not long wakened after night duty and my brains still in bed 🤣

Happenstance

Mar 8, 2024
Had a nosey at TT after my three hour hike whilst waiting for my OH ( who obviously can't stand me) in the shop. To tell you I drove home faster than an f1 driver to read here would not be a lie!!

What in the world is that silver outfit on her!! Looks amazing on the model.

Anyhow just putting me beef on 🤣🤣

Attachments

• IMG_8070.jpeg
    IMG_8070.jpeg
    350 KB · Views: 147

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024

I'm back!!!! Thankyou to anyone who asked after me! I needed a breather, ive enough going on without getting pissed off online to lol but back to business!

i literally seen that outfit and went "ARE YOU fING HAVING A LAUGH" I swear to fing god. i thought is she going for fing "the man" vibes cause I tell ye what. You aren't even a functioning human never mind a boss. Anybody sees her at that tour please chuck a drink over her "accidentally" And even say that's for the CC fs! She better not be going. She won't know a single word and will sit there lookin like someone smacked her round the face with a trout fresh from the fin water. Euuuuuugh!! Other than that she has to be trolling herself at this fing point. Tin man vibes! And Aimee it's to fin small ALL OVER. Why doesn't she know how to dress herself. That outfit should be looser fitting. And could she have eye fed herself more. Moron! As for the security system she is a literal walking talking cringe. How she can show her face in public at times with the s she says and pulls shows her lack of anxiety. She doesn't give a flying fadoodledo what anyone thinks of her otherwise she would have crawled under a rock long ago!

And breathe.

There's probably more but I'm not long wakened after night duty and my brains still in bed 🤣
Welcome back! I’m glad you’ve returned ❤️❤️

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Had a nosey at TT after my three hour hike whilst waiting for my OH ( who obviously can't stand me) in the shop. To tell you I drove home faster than an f1 driver to read here would not be a lie!!

😍 where did you hike?

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York

And breathe.

Well she said she does have anxiety and she s herself to prove it 😂😂😂😂
I will never ever get over her saying that for the world to see 😂💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩

She shat herself 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Well she said she does have anxiety and she s herself to prove it 😂😂😂😂
I will never ever get over her saying that for the world to see 😂💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩

She shat herself 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩
Girl would say anything if it gets her that bit more attention. I've said it before and I'll say it again she has a personality disorder. Now not all people with one are bad, some function well and have worked on themselves and recognise their behaviours. But Aimee doesn't, i dont even think shes diagnosed but she will take any attention positive or negative it doesn't matter. Its attention. I'm just not over this whole bloody security saga. Making out she has 24 hr security but it's just a fin set up at home wifi jobbie that most people have now adays. Scary Aimee. Stalkers will run and hide.

Mar 20, 2024
uk

Why have you wrapped your pork I mean beef in Aimee’s new outfit? How nasty of you that cost her a pretty penny !!!!

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
I live in a rural area and there is no chance of takeaways or coffee being delivered. If there was i wouldn’t have it anyway 😂
Same here, I’m in the countryside and no takeaway delivery options, but it doesn’t bother us because on the rare occasion we do decide to have a takeaway, we just drive out to pick one up.

If she had a takeaway once a week and cooked decent meals the rest of the time, I don’t think anyone would even comment on it, but even the meals she prepares at home are all made with convenience foods, there is rarely anything fresh on their plates.
If her daughter isn’t eating a takeaway, she’s eating a ready meal or something that the majority of us would consider a snack and not a main meal (crisps and hummus for example).

Last edited:
Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
I live in a rural area and there is no chance of takeaways or coffee being delivered. If there was i wouldn’t have it anyway 😂
I don’t live in a rural area and I checked and I can’t 😂😂😂 I have a shopping precinct right next to the house so I don’t know how that’s possible. Probably think just walk to us you lazy bastards

Status
Not open for further replies.