Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
Get your guesses in for DUD people 🥳
Get your guesses in for DUD people 🥳
Fajitas. Except she’ll make her daughter’s with her own brand of chicken out of the freezer (H’s chicken as she likes to call it)!
Just that cuddled up in a dry old wrap with some crisps, hummus and cucumber on the side. Maybe even a bit of pepper too.

Mar 8, 2024
I remember that. The poor little love was given hardly anything to eat and did you see her mother’s face when she asked for more?? She was absolutely livid!!
The portion she give her was shocking. When her ma is there poor H has to share with her and Aimee gets her own food to herself. That chicken was ordered for H and Aimee looked mortified cus she wanted more than the 3 measley pieces she was given! She always gives her small portions of take away. She got her a bigger pizza but only served her 3 slices. On a plate. Give the kid the box and let her decide how much she wants.

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
The portion she give her was shocking. When her ma is there poor H has to share with her and Aimee gets her own food to herself. That chicken was ordered for H and Aimee looked mortified cus she wanted more than the 3 measley pieces she was given! She always gives her small portions of take away. She got her a bigger pizza but only served her 3 slices. On a plate. Give the kid the box and let her decide how much she wants.
Agree, it’s so odd isn’t it?!

She can’t stop pawing everyone else’s food either, or licking her fingers when she’s dishing up. She needs to start living less like a neanderthal if you ask me.

Mar 8, 2024
OK, I'm back! Needed that breather!

I'm back!!!! Thankyou to anyone who asked after me! I needed a breather, ive enough going on without getting pissed off online to lol but back to business!

i literally seen that outfit and went "ARE YOU fING HAVING A LAUGH" I swear to fing god. i thought is she going for fing "the man" vibes cause I tell ye what. You aren't even a functioning human never mind a boss. Anybody sees her at that tour please chuck a drink over her "accidentally" And even say that's for the CC fs! She better not be going. She won't know a single word and will sit there lookin like someone smacked her round the face with a trout fresh from the fin water. Euuuuuugh!! Other than that she has to be trolling herself at this fing point. Tin man vibes! And Aimee it's to fin small ALL OVER. Why doesn't she know how to dress herself. That outfit should be looser fitting. And could she have eye fed herself more. Moron! As for the security system she is a literal walking talking cringe. How she can show her face in public at times with the s she says and pulls shows her lack of anxiety. She doesn't give a flying fadoodledo what anyone thinks of her otherwise she would have crawled under a rock long ago!

And breathe.

There's probably more but I'm not long wakened after night duty and my brains still in bed 🤣
Welcome back, we have missed you 🩷

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Girls would you like a cheeky wee taste test while I cook the roast 🤣🤣😍😍

Attachments

• 20240428_170516.jpg
    20240428_170516.jpg
    181.6 KB · Views: 49
Mar 8, 2024

She can’t stop pawing everyone else’s food either, or licking her fingers when she’s dishing up. She needs to start living less like a neanderthal if you ask me.
Even the brunch today, she was putting the fruit into the bowl literally no reason to touch it but yet her fingers are all in it! Weird and disgusting 🤢

Mar 8, 2024

Yeah she can’t help herself touch other people’s food. It’s weird. She touches it like 3/4 times as well.
She is just a lazy slob. No two ways about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.