Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Well yeah the human dustbin never misses food or freebies so free food she’s in her element. Just seemed odd to make the invite H’s not A’s, I bet it killed A not being able to put her on camera. That was complete proof the decision is not hers.
Definitely she would 100% have her in them and wouldn't respect H. Loads of times she has said in her comments that H missing being in them so definitely wouldn't of come from her.

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Taste test. 🌈
IMG_6344.jpeg

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
OK, I'm back! Needed that breather!

I'm back!!!! Thankyou to anyone who asked after me! I needed a breather, ive enough going on without getting pissed off online to lol but back to business!

i literally seen that outfit and went "ARE YOU fING HAVING A LAUGH" I swear to fing god. i thought is she going for fing "the man" vibes cause I tell ye what. You aren't even a functioning human never mind a boss. Anybody sees her at that tour please chuck a drink over her "accidentally" And even say that's for the CC fs! She better not be going. She won't know a single word and will sit there lookin like someone smacked her round the face with a trout fresh from the fin water. Euuuuuugh!! Other than that she has to be trolling herself at this fing point. Tin man vibes! And Aimee it's to fin small ALL OVER. Why doesn't she know how to dress herself. That outfit should be looser fitting. And could she have eye fed herself more. Moron! As for the security system she is a literal walking talking cringe. How she can show her face in public at times with the s she says and pulls shows her lack of anxiety. She doesn't give a flying fadoodledo what anyone thinks of her otherwise she would have crawled under a rock long ago!

And breathe.

There's probably more but I'm not long wakened after night duty and my brains still in bed 🤣
Welcome back @RosieJo

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
Thank you girls for the love!!!

Ok I know it’s been said but the cream dress? What the actual do?? Does she own mirrors?? It’s like she has ripped down her granny’s nets!

The silver s… dear god! There are no words.

THEN… she makes all that fing drama about a free meal and her daughter trying gravy?? The daughter that can’t be seen on camera and even then doesn’t really say much apart from thumbs up and 11/10. Oh slim chickens you are having a joke aren’t you??

Those 2 morons will literally eat anything, that kid had cucumber and fing gravy the other night, no offence guys but I don’t exactly want to trust the opinion of a 9 year old child that has the palate of that of a sewer rat!

Oh and whilst I’m on the decorator would still normally communicate with the client you tit!! But we all know ‘daddy’ is the client, Daddy is paying.

Ps for what it’s worth I’ve been struggling the past few days and I’m pleased I’ve come back. Can we all try and get @itsmejo back?

I’m really worried about her. This happened to woe too. There’s space for any and every Aimee hating troll here isn’t there?

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Thank you girls for the love!!!

Ok I know it’s been said but the cream dress? What the actual do?? Does she own mirrors?? It’s like she has ripped down her granny’s nets!

The silver s… dear god! There are no words.

THEN… she makes all that fing drama about a free meal and her daughter trying gravy?? The daughter that can’t be seen on camera and even then doesn’t really say much apart from thumbs up and 11/10. Oh slim chickens you are having a joke aren’t you??

Those 2 morons will literally eat anything, that kid had cucumber and fing gravy the other night, no offence guys but I don’t exactly want to trust the opinion of a 9 year old child that has the palate of that of a sewer rat!

Oh and whilst I’m on the decorator would still normally communicate with the client you tit!! But we all know ‘daddy’ is the client, Daddy is paying.

Ps for what it’s worth I’ve been struggling the past few days and I’m pleased I’ve come back. Can we all try and get @itsmejo back?

I’m really worried about her. This happened to woe too. There’s space for any and every Aimee hating troll here isn’t there?
Sorry to read youve been struggling ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.