Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
Why the do did they need any take out yesterday??!! Oh yeah because you're a fing pig AIMEE!!!
Eat what you want but 3 greasy fatty meals in 24hrs and then the se brunch you made her today. fing disgusting 🤢
It really is absolutely disgusting. I’d be ashamed of myself letting my child eat so much se. Does she not care for her daughter’s health at all?!

Mar 8, 2024
I cannot fing breathe!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I'm sorry but that is definitely not her natural figure. It's grossly abnormal. She's stretched herself so much her head is an oblong reaching to touch the toy camera on the wall! We've seen u in other ppls posts and pictures and your face is a moon shape and your lower half is a good 14-16. Just stop ✋️ with the bullshittery.
Fakeasfuck! I'm not in the best frame of minds today and I'm speaking your truth for u as it's releasing all the toxins for me.
I would like to add I'm no slim Jim. Due to personal reasons I've had a massive lifestyle kick and lost 4KG in nearly 3 weeks. Not a lot but it's a start.
I knew what I needed to do for myself and would never lie about my size..what's the fing point 🤷‍♀️🙄

As you were all.....sorry for rant but she pisses me right off!!!🤬

Hope you have all had a good/restful (ok not for mummies so much) Sunday. ❤️ xx

Spring2

Mar 8, 2024
I found episode 4 hard to watch 😬 brilliant serie

Thank you girls for the love!!!

Ok I know it’s been said but the cream dress? What the actual do?? Does she own mirrors?? It’s like she has ripped down her granny’s nets!

The silver s… dear god! There are no words.

THEN… she makes all that fing drama about a free meal and her daughter trying gravy?? The daughter that can’t be seen on camera and even then doesn’t really say much apart from thumbs up and 11/10. Oh slim chickens you are having a joke aren’t you??

Those 2 morons will literally eat anything, that kid had cucumber and fing gravy the other night, no offence guys but I don’t exactly want to trust the opinion of a 9 year old child that has the palate of that of a sewer rat!

Oh and whilst I’m on the decorator would still normally communicate with the client you tit!! But we all know ‘daddy’ is the client, Daddy is paying.

Ps for what it’s worth I’ve been struggling the past few days and I’m pleased I’ve come back. Can we all try and get @itsmejo back?

I’m really worried about her. This happened to woe too. There’s space for any and every Aimee hating troll here isn’t there?
I’m so sorry that your struggling , sending love your way ❤️ I’m also worried about itsmejo

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
It really is absolutely disgusting. I’d be ashamed of myself letting my child eat so much se. Does she not care for her daughter’s health at all?!
No. Us ‘trolls’ care more. Some people should never become parents, and that selfish, neglectful, lazy good for nothing narc is absolutely one of those people.

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
I'm sorry but that is definitely not her natural figure. It's grossly abnormal. She's stretched herself so much her head is an oblong reaching to touch the toy camera on the wall! We've seen u in other ppls posts and pictures and your face is a moon shape and your lower half is a good 14-16. Just stop ✋️ with the bullshittery.
Fakeasfuck! I'm not in the best frame of minds today and I'm speaking your truth for u as it's releasing all the toxins for me.
I would like to add I'm no slim Jim. Due to personal reasons I've had a massive lifestyle kick and lost 4KG in nearly 3 weeks. Not a lot but it's a start.
I knew what I needed to do for myself and would never lie about my size..what's the fing point 🤷‍♀️🙄

As you were all.....sorry for rant but she pisses me right off!!!🤬

Hope you have all had a good/restful (ok not for mummies so much) Sunday. ❤️ xx
It’s not a lot in whose terms??? Well bloody done!!!!!! 👏 👏

Status
Not open for further replies.