Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spring2

Mar 8, 2024
I'm sorry but that is definitely not her natural figure. It's grossly abnormal. She's stretched herself so much her head is an oblong reaching to touch the toy camera on the wall! We've seen u in other ppls posts and pictures and your face is a moon shape and your lower half is a good 14-16. Just stop ✋️ with the bullshittery.
Fakeasfuck! I'm not in the best frame of minds today and I'm speaking your truth for u as it's releasing all the toxins for me.
I would like to add I'm no slim Jim. Due to personal reasons I've had a massive lifestyle kick and lost 4KG in nearly 3 weeks. Not a lot but it's a start.
I knew what I needed to do for myself and would never lie about my size..what's the fing point 🤷‍♀️🙄

As you were all.....sorry for rant but she pisses me right off!!!🤬

Hope you have all had a good/restful (ok not for mummies so much) Sunday. ❤️ xx
Well done for any loss no matter how small ,like you said it’s a start xx sending love

Tinks 47

Mar 9, 2024
That video doorbell, I hope the motion settings are so sensitive it goes off when a fly or spider passes by. 24/7
We have one, another brand of one, not as high end as Aimless’s one obviously😂 the feckin thing goes off every time the neighbours b****d cat( sorry to all cat lovers) comes into the garden which is about 20 times a day and night😩😂they are that sensitive love this for her😀 or watch her spin it that it’s going off in the middle of the night and a stalker is at the door but never fear her security team will be at the ready🤦🏼‍♀️😂😂

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Live in our mums basement?
Oh does instagram not have trolls then? Silly me, I thought they appeared on ALL social media not just tiktok.

Nobody trolls her child, we don’t even troll Aimee we just disagree with her.
If anything both websites advocate and hope she becomes a better parent, pigs will fly but we can hope! 😂

And THE NAME IS LITERALLY WRITTEN ABOVE YOUR COMMENT and you still spelt it completely wrong 😫😫😫 and it’s protecting I can’t cope.
Oh I see that’s why she has photos on Insta for pervs to look at in her pants? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Tinks 47

Mar 9, 2024
Mummy they are saying my security cameras aren't proper security cameras! Tell them mummy that they are the must gorgeous security camera you ever saw mummy

Que ymca Wendy "hi huns. I have spent a gorgeous day at our aimees and I must say they are the most absolutely gorgeous security camera I have ever saw. Even better than duncle daves he had at the care home so he could scam millions out of vulnerable people. Have a gorgeous Sunday huns we are about to have some pork, I mean beef at our aimees, she's a gorgeous cook you know"

🤣🤣🤣
Christ the night but I’m reading this and imagining their voices😩😩😩 that’s what a 40th birthday party and a shed load of shots last night will do for you send help😂😂

PlentyOfShhh

Mar 16, 2024
UK
We have one, another brand of one, not as high end as Aimless’s one obviously😂 the feckin thing goes off every time the neighbours b****d cat( sorry to all cat lovers) comes into the garden which is about 20 times a day and night😩😂they are that sensitive love this for her😀 or watch her spin it that it’s going off in the middle of the night and a stalker is at the door but never fear her security team will be at the ready🤦🏼‍♀️😂😂
Anyone would think she's living in a gated community. It ain't Beverley Hills!

And yes our Ring/CCTV goes off for foxes, spiders and DUST! 🤣🤣

PlentyOfShhh

Mar 16, 2024
UK
Aimless has started Baby Reindeer I see.
1000014122.jpg

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Same here, I’m in the countryside and no takeaway delivery options, but it doesn’t bother us because on the rare occasion we do decide to have a takeaway, we just drive out to pick one up.

If she had a takeaway once a week and cooked decent meals the rest of the time, I don’t think anyone would even comment on it, but even the meals she prepares at home are all made with convenience foods, there is rarely anything fresh on their plates.
If her daughter isn’t eating a takeaway, she’s eating a ready meal or something that the majority of us would consider a snack and not a main meal (crisps and hummus for example).
I know it’s unbelievable and she doesn’t even have a hot meal at school
Why does she have the exact same lunch every single day? If she likes cheese so much why never a cheese sandwich?
Why HAMMY every single day ?

Status
Not open for further replies.