Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Live in our mums basement?
Oh does instagram not have trolls then? Silly me, I thought they appeared on ALL social media not just tiktok.

Nobody trolls her child, we don’t even troll Aimee we just disagree with her.
If anything both websites advocate and hope she becomes a better parent, pigs will fly but we can hope! 😂

And THE NAME IS LITERALLY WRITTEN ABOVE YOUR COMMENT and you still spelt it completely wrong 😫😫😫 and it’s protecting I can’t cope.
I see this comment and put a like on it before I finished reading it! I thought it was going down the route of well there are people in basements doing all sorts of things with children's images 😳but no it's the trolls and what they say about H! But like you say Instagram is troll free 🙄 how disturbing the amount of people asking where a child is 😲 it actually beggars belief she and other huns think that's ok 😡

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I see this comment and put a like on it before I finished reading it! I thought it was going down the route of well there are people in basements doing all sorts of things with children's images 😳but no it's the trolls and what they say about H! But like you say Instagram is troll free 🙄 how disturbing the amount of people asking where a child is 😲 it actually beggars belief she and other huns think that's ok 😡
It’s horrendous isn’t it! Don’t have a brain cell between them! And I know the comments are never ending asking to show her, asking why etc saying they miss her it’s strange behaviour!

Mar 8, 2024
I mean if she looked like this then maybe but this fits this lady as it was designed to, baggy shorts and the jacket meets in the middle. Go back and look at olga now in hers. It’s a definite NO it doesn’t fit.
Zara sizes are usually small but not to this extent. You just KNOW Vav is saying oh yes you look amazing in it 🤭
Only thing baggy is Aimee’s fanny

Mar 8, 2024
Well he sounds like he thinks he’s not got a problem it’s because YOU are in a bad place. If you’re sure you don’t want him then take his stuff back to him and take your daughter or a friend and don’t wear anything sexy like some of olgas outfits or he may want to ravish you.
@Nosy neighbour I'd say the honey G looks should do the trick 😉🤣🥰🩷

Kassi367

Mar 23, 2024
Bolton
It’s horrendous isn’t it! Don’t have a brain cell between them! And I know the comments are never ending asking to show her, asking why etc saying they miss her it’s strange behaviour

Aimless has started Baby Reindeer I see.
1000014122.jpg
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Aimee really has the most stupidest bunch of huns on that App! Comment after comment idiots answering questions for her saying she doesn’t show harper cause of the trolls! she posts her on Instagram! I mean do they actually believe that trolls don’t know instagram exsists! How stupid do you really have to be! She has been told to keep harper off tick tock! what breed of people tell a women who feeds her kid fast food 3 times in 2 days ( maybe more ) on a regular occurrence that she is an amazing mother?? Come on here dickheads and justify the reason this kids body is been fed this absolute s So much! You know what if I fed my children pizza takeaway macdonalds fried chicken and all the other sugar loaded stuff every minute of the day they would think I’m amazing! of course they would they don’t know better! But would my parents? My friends? Normal adults? teachers? Of course they wouldn’t! at the very least eyebrows would be raised at how bad this was for their little bodies! Now tell me these obsessed freaks that follow her and commenting aren’t thick as s? Or are they just too obsessed that she could give her s on bread and they would be omg your amazing aimee! Don’t worry we all feed them s on bread now and again it’s allowed! idiots get a grip!!
Wish I could double love this 👍 it's not rocket science is it. Worrying these walk amongst us 😳🙄

Status
Not open for further replies.