Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Awk it's a perk of the job lol my team were straight in and saved me. They just managed to get me a good kick and had grabbed my neck before hand. Not the patients fault, they dont know what they are doing! I'll be ok, I've had worse ♥️ I hope you and baby get back over to sleep soon, it'll be a long ole day otherwise for you ♥️
I’m so used to it these days like you perks of the job (mum life) haha hope the rest of your night goes smoothly xx

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
I’m so used to it these days like you perks of the job (mum life) haha hope the rest of your night goes smoothly xx
Been there lol but it passes quickly. Sometimes we don't enjoy it enough when in the midst of it though. I hope so to lol all in bed asleep so hopefully it stays that way until.im running out the door at 8 lol xx

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Been there lol but it passes quickly. Sometimes we don't enjoy it enough when in the midst of it though. I hope so to lol all in bed asleep so hopefully it stays that way until.im running out the door at 8 lol xx
She’s autistic non verbal she don’t sleep well 3/4 hours a day 🙈 every few weeks she will do a full night but it’s very rare. Unlike Aimee though we get on don’t we that’s what they are here for I wouldn’t have her any other way she’s my absolute world and my feisty little side kick 😂😂

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
She’s autistic non verbal she don’t sleep well 3/4 hours a day 🙈 every few weeks she will do a full night but it’s very rare. Unlike Aimee though we get on don’t we that’s what they are here for I wouldn’t have her any other way she’s my absolute world and my feisty little side kick 😂😂
What age is she? She is so lucky to have you as her mummy ♥️ my best friends son is the same and she barely gets any sleep to. It's really hard, I hope you have good support around you xx

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
What age is she? She is so lucky to have you as her mummy ♥️ my best friends son is the same and she barely gets any sleep to. It's really hard, I hope you have good support around you xx
She’s 4 I say baby because she’s definitely my last my other 2 are teenagers lol. Yeah she was a definite shock to my system sleep wise lol but as hard as it is the little milestones are major and so rewarding. I co parent with her dad. We get on better now than we ever have we may not be together but we are still a team and work together so between us we manage and I catch up on my sleep of a weekend when he has her 😂😂

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
Morning lovelies.

So was that slim chicken video an ad or a review? According to Google, Tiktok don’t allow under 18’s to feature in ads.

Attachments

• 728239E0-DAC6-4C58-BDF6-753B97DE2AA8.jpeg
    728239E0-DAC6-4C58-BDF6-753B97DE2AA8.jpeg
    108.1 KB · Views: 94
Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
She’s 4 I say baby because she’s definitely my last my other 2 are teenagers lol. Yeah she was a definite shock to my system sleep wise lol but as hard as it is the little milestones are major and so rewarding. I co parent with her dad. We get on better now than we ever have we may not be together but we are still a team and work together so between us we manage and I catch up on my sleep of a weekend when he has her 😂😂
4 is still a baby lol I call my 18 year old my baby 🤣 thats amazing! I'm so glad you have a good co parenting relationship. It's so important for you and her. Even more delighted you get to sleep lol

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Right, I’m off to a little 12 hour gig that I like to call a job (a proper job though and one I have to get dressed for).
Have a lovely day everyone and will catch up this evening. Xx
Have a good one. My 13 hr shift ends in 2 hours then I'll be slam dunking my pillow like a champ! I can't wait lol

PlentyOfShhh

Mar 16, 2024
UK
Love foxes ❤️ do u follow the foxlady on TT where they come to her front door and she's got cubs atm? 😍
I loved it a few years ago when we had four fox cubs rolling around in the front garden every night. Even the dogs sat at the window watching in the end. I used to leave treats out for them. We don't see them so often anymore as their original shed home was taken down but you can see loads over the fields ❤️🥰

PlentyOfShhh

Mar 16, 2024
UK
Good morning trowls.

Time to emerge from under your bridges. Just saying hi hello before I get ready for work.

Have a wonderful day in the C*** Cafe and I shall catch up later.

Hey Shamey, yes you with the se hair, questionable morals and fat muff. You aren't a disco ball so send that outfit back. It had more chance of fitting H than your filtered self.

Bye for now 🥰💐

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Well good morning ladies! I have had a lovely night at work, been attacked by a patient and everything. Sure what else would ye be doin lol I've now got a sore leg and a sore neck but heyho!! Love my job lol on my break now and catching up!

Aimee being Aimee and having absolutely no self awareness nor manners. Sucking her fingers in public after holding a peice of chicken. And nobody wants to see you test a load of sauces. I don't even know the relevance of these taste tests. What you like I more than likely won't like lol but then you're taste buds have got to be dead cause nobody on earth says wow to gravy ffs. Catch yourself on. The amount of s food you are feeding thar child is abuse. No business dressing like that in public either. I'd not even take the bins out in that get up!
Oh dear. I hope you’re ok ❤️

Apr 3, 2024
Wales
I am absolutely baffled by the latest TT by Aimee and her technicolour se coat. Fair enough she doesn't film H but that video was cringe the way she was more or less talking to herself. 'I'd that nice monkey? Are they good monkey?' absolutely silence from said monkey. What is the actual point?? Brag, brag, brag, brag is what it's all about. Another trait of a narcassist.
Oh and Aimee stop crossing your legs when you pose, you don't walk like that so why stand like that?? Whilst I'm on a rant, she needs to size up on all those outfits. Those silver shorts are probably about £30 and she's got £25 worth stuck up her foof!

Status
Not open for further replies.