Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Aimless believe it or not the huns don't actually find you funny. In this day and age, sadly, some people, have it in their mind that people with alot of followers on social media are some form of celebrity and important person. By them commenting things that will please you they are hoping you give them some form of acknowledgement. They don't think you are a good mum. They don't think your home is lovely. They don't think you are a great person, because they don't even know you. They just want to feel noticed by someone they think has a bit of notoriety. It's actually a very sad society we live in

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Oh I remember those days well in A+E!!!! Full moon was hectic for both patients AND staff 🤣🤣 I had a man many years ago thinking he was back in rural Ireland (we were in London!) and he kept speaking in Irish. As the only Irish nurse on shift I had to follow him around speaking with him in our native tongue!! He was convinced he had to get to the gate in the field as a bull was coming for us 😱😱🤣🤣
I was exhausted at the end of that 12 hour shift!!!

Edit to add- that was over 20yrs ago n I still remember it like it was yesterday!!
Did you tell him the bull had found a lady cow to climb on so not to worry 🤭
Some of my best memories are this type of story. Apart from the hard slog it was a brilliant role to have and so many laughs with other nurses. This is what Olga misses out on because she “works” from home. I’ve made amazing friends through work and had so much fun. She doesn’t know what fun is. She’s just a miserable f

iamlauraj

Mar 2, 2024
Morning lovelies. Hope you're all OK!!
Wtf was that Morning vid? Obviously not well it's been a while lol. Who in their right mind is in that state when they have people coming? She really doesn't care does she!! Tramp. And he knows what I do... lol so he'll just wait for you to finish take your time chatting s pointing your puffy nips at us (more offensive than the knife tbh) get dressed you dog!!! 🤢🙄
Excuse et moi that’s offensive to all the doggies out there 🤣

Apr 10, 2024
United Kingdom
She will claim to go to GP and get an emergency sane day appointment to be seen and confirm it is indeed a UTI and she wanted antibiotics.
From someone who also claimed to have c.diff previously any subsequent prescribing and useage of antibiotics should be very carefully considered and monitored.
From what she posts she will have liver problem sweepstake at the ready.....AFLD...gallstones and ulcer

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
Go debs!

Attachments

• IMG_3723.jpeg
    IMG_3723.jpeg
    195.1 KB · Views: 94
Mar 8, 2024
I’ve had to spend half a night shift pretending to wait for a train with someone, he was totally fine before it went dark, then he was shouting down the ward that he was gonna miss his train and trying to rugby tackle us out the way. He was fine when I said I’m in charge of the trains and you won’t miss it 🤭perfectly fine once we got on the train at the nurses station and went all the way to London on it then he got back into bed. Some lovely memories of night shifts with a full moon 👍🏼😂
Same 🙋 been attacked a few times and milk thrown in meface 🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.