Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamlauraj

Mar 2, 2024
Like she says
I'll give Debs this, she's never once mentioned its name or that it's about her. The fact her huns and catpiss assume it is, is their problem. Keep going Debs

I'll give Debs this, she's never once mentioned it's name or that it's about her. The fact her huns and catpiss assume it is, is their problem. Keep going Debs
Like she says: if you think this is about you it probably is, love that for you aims!

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
She honestly doesn’t realise how lucky she is to have both parents and her child. I lost my dad and step mom within 2 weeks of each other, nursed my mom with cancer till she passed and then lost my little boy last year. The way she couldn’t give a do about H absolutely kills me, I’d give everything to see my little bear again 🤬
Oh gosh I'm so sorry for all of your loss that is devastating 😢💔 Yeah it absolutely grinds my gears how she just ignores GTW until he's got his wallet out. My Dad was here and gone the next fit as a flea.. she doesn't know how lucky she is 😑😑😑

WhoMeNotMe

Mar 9, 2024
London
She honestly doesn’t realise how lucky she is to have both parents and her child. I lost my dad and step mom within 2 weeks of each other, nursed my mom with cancer till she passed and then lost my little boy last year. The way she couldn’t give a do about H absolutely kills me, I’d give everything to see my little bear again 🤬
Oh sweetheart, that’s heartbreaking So sorry 🥰🩷

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Wendy is fing ridiculous 🙄 doing all that while the ogre sleeps her Kylie off on the couch yet when Charlie was actually not well she just had to crack on.. like an adult!!! 😫🙄 enabling witch!! She's part of the reason she will never grow up!!!
How come there was no mention of it on Sat when she was slagging round Liverpool or dishing up the world's best pasta? "Kidney infection" just came out the blue did it? do off you lying scruffy cow!!!

Mar 13, 2024
UK
Aww bless her Aimee lay on the sofa and slept while her 64 year old mother moved the furniture and fed her child and cats!
I was getting work done last week and had to move everything myself complete with a migraine as my husband can’t lift or carry at the moment and my parents are both dead. She really is the laziest excuse for a human being there ever was!

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
She’s commented saying “I shouldn’t be allowed to be an adult” or something like that.
You aren’t an adult, you’re a literal child in a woman’s body, can’t do sod all on your own, mummy has to come round and help you,
Whereas Charlie was poorly mummy didn’t help her at all she had to put her big girl pants on and get on with it!
Enablers 🙃

Muggle

Mar 8, 2024
The huns are obviously not sharing the braincell around much, judging by the comments on this mornings vid 🤔🤣🤣🤣
20240429_162547.jpg

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
Surely her huns must see the difference between how slapper geriatric blue oyster wend, treats the two girls differently.
I don’t really care for Charlie but I will say, she’s head and shoulders above them. She’s clean, independent, works and cooks. she had a dry tooth socket a couple of weeks ago, and anyone who knows they are horrifically painful, and where was Wendy, probably shoving ice lollies up Aimee’s arse.
Aimee obviously has issues and whatever they are, everyone for a reason has to mollycoddle her.

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Oh honey 💔🥺
I’m so sorry life has put you on that journey. It’s so unfair to give one person so much adversity xxx

Muggle

Mar 8, 2024
Surely her huns must see the difference between how slapper geriatric blue oyster wend, treats the two girls differently.
I don’t really care for Charlie but I will say, she’s head and shoulders above them. She’s clean, independent, works and cooks. she had a dry tooth socket a couple of weeks ago, and anyone who knows they are horrifically painful, and where was Wendy, probably shoving ice lollies up Aimee’s arse.
Aimee obviously has issues and whatever they are, everyone for a reason has to mollycoddle her.
I can't believe that useless bone idle lazy arsed cnut dickhead left all moving stuff till the workmen were due, before pleading illness/hangover to get oap mummy round to do it for her!! 🤬🤬🤬

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
I’m so sorry for your losses lovey 😔

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
I’ve had to spend half a night shift pretending to wait for a train with someone, he was totally fine before it went dark, then he was shouting down the ward that he was gonna miss his train and trying to rugby tackle us out the way. He was fine when I said I’m in charge of the trains and you won’t miss it 🤭perfectly fine once we got on the train at the nurses station and went all the way to London on it then he got back into bed. Some lovely memories of night shifts with a full moon 👍🏼😂
This is brilliant 🤣 this is why I love it though. No 2 shifts are the same

• Love
Reactions: Olga the twoll
Status
Not open for further replies.