Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Wendy is fing ridiculous 🙄 doing all that while the ogre sleeps her Kylie off on the couch yet when Charlie was actually not well she just had to crack on.. like an adult!!! 😫🙄enabling witch!! She's part of the reason she will never grow up!!!
How come there was no mention of it on Sat when she was slagging round Liverpool or dishing up the world's best pasta? "Kidney infection" just came out the blue did it? do off you lying scruffy cow!!!
WTF 🤬
Wendy “poor Aims is really quite poorly”

I’m lost for words. She was ok when she was throwing the dinner set all over the front of the house and sat filming herself for all the neighbours to see. Is this really what entertains people online?
I mean it entertains us because we rip the piss out of her, but really?🤔
Those forehead wrinkles are SHOCKING
She looks horrific but she does every day so it’s not that she’s ill. Maybe she should have sorted the house ready for today on Saturday instead of tasting fing gravy.
Sunday, why not do it then?
Seriously she needs to grow the do up
She’s got a mental age of 12.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I finished it today not going to lie don’t get what all the hype was about
I might just read about it rather than watch as it was making me feel anxious and I find it hard to sit still and watch the tele. I like to have audiobooks on while I busy myself in the house. That picture of Olga’s feet watching it with take away pizza is still making laugh 🤭

Mar 8, 2024
In October she smashed a tree
In April she smashed her dinner set
What an absolute 🔔 🔚 she is

Again took one for the team and added the video oh and her eyes look swelled and bruised deffo had something done there
Urgh I can smell her through the phone 🤢🤢 gash flash will be round to clean up for her, can't have princess cat piss snapping an infected nail 🤢🤢🤢

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Here we chuffin go! Owd Gigi the granny gash flasher pity party video….. oh my Aimee she’s so so poorly 🤦‍♀️flash the gash ended up there sorting Aimee’s se out whilst the lazy b slept seriously!!!
Oh the rage I feel! W favours Aimee Arsehole so much!

She didn’t go to her other daughter who was suffering a dry socket infection and offer her support with R and take meals.

Horrible and vile the pair of them! 😡😡😡

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Wendy if you’re reading here you should be ashamed of yourself! you and your stupid fing daughter are an absolute s show! Poor Charlie man! Dry socket vs hangover fake illness! do off! I hope Charlie takes your grandson and cuts you off you don’t even deserve them! Stick with your fed up daughter… this has me raging!
Same here. She talks about her as if she has special needs. I think she does have something wrong with her because this behaviour is absolutely bizarre

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Well....I slept in today lol I forgot to set my alarm but ah well it's miserable outside and I must have needed it. Off tonight woohoo! Plans are to make something nice for dinner and start that baby reindeer everyones talking about! I've skimmed through the pages since the morning but haven't watched her. But honestly I'm beginning to think wendy is her carer cause the contrast of care between those 2 girls of Wendy's is terrible. Charlie wasn't well last week and they ditched her to go to town and eat and drink. Doesn't even occur to wendy to jump on a train to her if she can't drive. I really think she can but doesn't bother her hole. If I was Charlie I'd cut the pair off.
So would I, I would absolutely distance myself from the pair of them. Such a shame for her that her dad isn’t living closer 🙁

Mar 8, 2024
She honestly doesn’t realise how lucky she is to have both parents and her child. I lost my dad and step mom within 2 weeks of each other, nursed my mom with cancer till she passed and then lost my little boy last year. The way she couldn’t give a do about H absolutely kills me, I’d give everything to see my little bear again 🤬
So sorry to read this 😞 sending you so much love 🩷 what you have been through is heartbreaking😞💔♥️
She really doe not know how lucky she is!

Status
Not open for further replies.