Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 20, 2024
uk
Hello c*nts,
Went scrolling down all debs posts earlier on. I know she claims they ‘aren’t about anyone in particular’ but if they WAS, she’s certainly confirming SOMEONE was behaving like Martha at some point. These have probably been posted before but for those who haven’t seen… they made me giggle 🤭 and also a comment from someone I found interesting (probably been posted but for those who are fairly new like me)

Also im astounded she left moving things for the floor fitters until the day. My anxiety could nevvverrrrr. If I have something coming up I have to be as prepared for it as possible. Last minute can’t happen with me, I can’t rest until I know I’ve completed tasks that need doing by a deadline! (Spoke volumes about her leaving a 10am ‘work’ thing until the day also)

Attachments

• IMG_7110.jpeg
    IMG_7110.jpeg
    130.1 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_7111.jpeg
    IMG_7111.jpeg
    102.6 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_7112.jpeg
    IMG_7112.jpeg
    148.4 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_7113.jpeg
    IMG_7113.jpeg
    140.9 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_7114.jpeg
    IMG_7114.jpeg
    143.5 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_7115.jpeg
    IMG_7115.jpeg
    198.5 KB · Views: 117
Mar 17, 2024
Birky
She's mentioned Harper being a massive swiftie, vav is taking her daughter, she's mentioned a big event in June and that silver suit yesterday is her attempt at outfits swifties have been doing for the tour (see below) only she hasn't a notion! Also she would be cocky enough to choose this song as she's none of what it talks about lol
Girrrrl the only Swiftie lyric Shamey can actually claim to relate to is....

Got a long list of ex lovers, they'll tell you I'm insane!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
I can not believe that Shirley! Well actually I lied I can 🙄
Poor Aimee, had to help her while she slept, yet the other week the pair of them swanned off to Liverpool without a care for poor Charlie.
And when addressing it, had the cheek to shed been suffering ages with toothache but not one of them offered any support

That's just typical of them unfortunately. They are just aweful the pair of them.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Hello c*nts,
Went scrolling down all debs posts earlier on. I know she claims they ‘aren’t about anyone in particular’ but if they WAS, she’s certainly confirming SOMEONE was behaving like Martha at some point. These have probably been posted before but for those who haven’t seen… they made me giggle 🤭 and also a comment from someone I found interesting (probably been posted but for those who are fairly new like me)

Also im astounded she left moving things for the floor fitters until the day. My anxiety could nevvverrrrr. If I have something coming up I have to be as prepared for it as possible. Last minute can’t happen with me, I can’t rest until I know I’ve completed tasks that need doing by a deadline! (Spoke volumes about her leaving a 10am ‘work’ thing until the day also)
Omg those comments 😂😂😂😂😂😂she must’ve been an absolute LOON with D2. These people need to get themselves on here right now and discuss it 😂or are they already here? 🤭

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Anti- hero lyrics in Aimees voice please 🙏
fing hell 🤣🤣🤣 the lyrics don't even need changing... probably never going to sound the same to me ever again 😭🤣

I should not be left to my own devices, they come with prices and vices I end up in crisis, tale as old as time. I wake up screaming from dreaming one day I'll watch as you're leaving cz you got tired of my scheming!!! It's me!! Hi!!!! I'm the problem It's me!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Ahh bless you, you definitely needed that sleep. Working shifts is tough, especially nights. Xx
Can you imagine Nurse Olga? Doing those gruelling shifts? Or being asked to work an extra few hours to cover a busy shift? She wouldn’t even answer the phone that time when work called her at 07-30. She said she was horrified that they dared to call her before her shift started in the shop.

itsfine

Mar 8, 2024
@itsadogslife sorry cant reply to your post, debz did stop posting for a while it was only when the whole pregnancy was brought up and princess tippy toes was showing everyone where she took the photo of her pregnancy test, it was only then debz started posted again and dont think shes goin to stop anytime soon this time....shameless has proper done some damage there for debz to carry on for this long. Hopefully one day she will share that with us xx

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Do you know what I actually hope she is going for this reason 🤣🤣 Also the fact that she said she'll be wearing heels... shows how much she knows about these types of events... the highest heels will be cowgirl boots not fing hooker heels Aimless but please rock up in those cinderella shoes 🤣🤣 the irony that she's actually the ugly sister though!!

And the era's tour with anxiety....
"So hey let's NOT be friends.. I'm dying to see how this one ends" 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She will s HERSELF

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Hello c*nts,

You know what though there must be a hell of a lot more to it if you ask me! Sure someone else said it yesterday too. But she clearly has an axe to grind and it's been a fair while now. Don't get me wrong I'm totally here for it 🤣 but I think she's coming across a bit obsessed now which makes me think there's far more to this little 'love story' 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 9, 2024
Oh I’m totally with you now. However if she wears that get up at least you know she will feel uncomfortable all night because sequins HURT. She’s always bloated so will be shoe horned into it and the seams will bust apart and to top it off she I’ll probably s herself 💩💩💩💩and no sequins will hide that, will be a torrent of s all over her. 👍🏼
Let’s just say she will be covered in s s ON HER SHOES, s EVERYWHERE A COMPLETE s SHOW AS USUAL
I cant help but think of this when I hear s EVERYWHERE 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Missy
Mar 20, 2024
uk
You know what though there must be a hell of a lot more to it if you ask me! Sure someone else said it yesterday too. But she clearly has an axe to grind and it's been a fair while now. Don't get me wrong I'm totally here for it 🤣 but I think she's coming across a bit obsessed now which makes me think there's far more to this little 'love story' 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I mean tbh I can absolutely feel her frustration. Imagine him being your son and she’s told thousands of strangers all of their business, I think she did bad mouth him on TT aswell. As a mother there would deffo be a rage inside you that will never go away!

Status
Not open for further replies.