Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 17, 2024
Birky
You know what though there must be a hell of a lot more to it if you ask me! Sure someone else said it yesterday too. But she clearly has an axe to grind and it's been a fair while now. Don't get me wrong I'm totally here for it 🤣 but I think she's coming across a bit obsessed now which makes me think there's far more to this little 'love story' 🤣🤣🤣🤣
@itsfine just saw your comment xx

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Yes!!
Also remember a video she made where a school mum wanted to chitchat and she said absolutely the do not, if she doesn’t want to say hello she doesn’t have to, blah blah blah. People in the comments were saying ‘ well what if she just needed someone to talk to, what if she was struggling with her own mental health too etc, but no aimless insisted it’s her right to not have to speak if she doesn’t want to and that that should be ok.
Now she’s telling strangers on the internet not to be afraid to come and say hi to her if they ever see her out and about 🤣🤣🤣

She's just a hypocrit ultimately. Happy to speak about mental health and allow people to speak to her when it's all about her but when it's anyone else she blocks them or does the me me me/its my whatever not to do whatever.

Mar 8, 2024
Hello c*nts,
Went scrolling down all debs posts earlier on. I know she claims they ‘aren’t about anyone in particular’ but if they WAS, she’s certainly confirming SOMEONE was behaving like Martha at some point. These have probably been posted before but for those who haven’t seen… they made me giggle 🤭 and also a comment from someone I found interesting (probably been posted but for those who are fairly new like me)

Also im astounded she left moving things for the floor fitters until the day. My anxiety could nevvverrrrr. If I have something coming up I have to be as prepared for it as possible. Last minute can’t happen with me, I can’t rest until I know I’ve completed tasks that need doing by a deadline! (Spoke volumes about her leaving a 10am ‘work’ thing until the day also)
Just more proof her anxiety is made up

Mar 8, 2024
Bread chicken and cheese for dinner for Harper and the wraps aren't even done right so the filling probably all fell out on her. And no gravy dip for her cucumber. Letting the side down now Aimee! Whys everything me favourite or harpers favourite. Everything can't be a favourite otherwise it literally takes away from the definition of the word 🤷‍♀️
I've jst seen a comment off one of the huns that's they'd had "harpers chicken" for tea 🙈🙈 it made me angrier than it should of x

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
She didn’t look ill in any of yesterday’s videos. She probably rang her mum crying coz everyone told her the truth about the silver monstrosity.

I reccan she's just hungover or was drinking before the video this morning, she doesn't have an actual illness. She sounded drunk in the video but that could be just me.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She didn’t look ill in any of yesterday’s videos. She probably rang her mum crying coz everyone told her the truth about the silver monstrosity.
I bet she was having a massive tantrum because people were commenting that she needed to size up (in the silver bursting at the seams monstrosity) she probably threw all her slate s gifts around the house then had a post meltdown headache

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
And that's who they have representing them. Words fail me

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240429_222823_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240429_222823_TikTok.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 139

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She's just a hypocrit ultimately. Happy to speak about mental health and allow people to speak to her when it's all about her but when it's anyone else she blocks them or does the me me me/its my whatever not to do whatever.
She’s needs a psych assessment and a social worker to ensure she is safeguard her child and giving her some nutrition. There are parenting classes she could go to and all sorts of help.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Do you know what I actually hope she is going for this reason 🤣🤣 Also the fact that she said she'll be wearing heels... shows how much she knows about these types of events... the highest heels will be cowgirl boots not fing hooker heels Aimless but please rock up in those cinderella shoes 🤣🤣 the irony that she's actually the ugly sister though!!

And the era's tour with anxiety....
"So hey let's NOT be friends.. I'm dying to see how this one ends" 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I think she should wear this ensemble

Attachments

• IMG_5065.jpeg
    IMG_5065.jpeg
    359.8 KB · Views: 128
Status
Not open for further replies.