Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Nope it just seems to be the go to antibiotics they keep giving me. I’m starting to think it’s becoming embedded and I’m just gonna have to live with it 😖
For a while we avoided giving Trimethoprim as bacteria were getting resistant. Starting using it again but 1st line tends to be the Nitro. They should be sending MSUs off too. Unless it's permanent homeymoon cysitits lol 🤔🤣

Have u had a lower ultrasound? (KUB) You could be retaining urine or have a stricture. I had the displeasure of a urethral dilation due to a narrowing.
UTIs are not nice! 😟

(Proper UTIs Aimee)...and not STIs! Dirty crotched pouch fanny packer! 🤢

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2024
Hello Earth I would like to get off now. The Huns think you get a UTI from tap water!?
1000009472.jpg
🤣🤣🤣Brilliant 👌👏👏👏

Mar 8, 2024
They will drop her. She’s so hated, anything she touches now is tarnished
If everyone hated me (pls say u don't lol) I would be mortified and wud have to take stock and think... they all can't be wrong...

Oh wait...she's a Narc and everyone is just jealous! Sure..that's it....said none of us!!

Ugly inside and out in a nutshell. She's a vile, childish, useless,cringey, lying creature...the end! (For now lol)

Mar 20, 2024
uk
Iv got to say Charlie is really growing on me lately.. for all her faults she's a great mum & is always clean and well kept & she seems to know the value of money! She wants to sack them 2 scruffy slags off!! All they do is embarrass her!
Yes can’t really fault her for those things but… I wish she’d stop loving herself in the camera. Her hair too thin and brittle to be swinging round like she does 😂 and her content isn’t very engaging… just find it a bit boring. Also don’t like her showing R on TikTok, for the same reasons as Aimee. Just cos she’s not got as big as a following doesn’t mean it’s not a safety risk (if anything having a sister with so many followers does lead more people onto her profile) My opinion though 🤭

Mar 20, 2024
Sheffield
Yes can’t really fault her for those things but… I wish she’d stop loving herself in the camera. Her hair too thin and brittle to be swinging round like she does 😂 and her content isn’t very engaging… just find it a bit boring. Also don’t like her showing R on TikTok, for the same reasons as Aimee. Just cos she’s not got as big as a following doesn’t mean it’s not a safety risk (if anything having a sister with so many followers does lead more people onto her profile) My opinion though 🤭
Agree with most of that but I think her content comes across as boring cause she's just an ordinary mum doing what mums do.. Whereas catpiss makes up drama all the time?

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I think she should wear this ensemble
I hope not because they're similar to thr trousers I'm wearing. This is my outfit... also I'll just be wearing white converse because feck wearing heels.. I'll not be sitting down once!! 💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240429-234428_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240429-234428_Samsung Internet.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 68
  • Screenshot_20240429-234506_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240429-234506_Samsung Internet.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 60
Status
Not open for further replies.