Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
I hope not because they're similar to thr trousers I'm wearing. This is my outfit... also I'll just be wearing white converse because feck wearing heels.. I'll not be sitting down once!! 💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻
I've 2 outfits cause I'm going to 2 nights first night I'm doing fearless so gold dress flat's cause no way I'm wearing heels, and a gold head peice then all the gems and stuff for my face and hair. Second night I'm wearing a t shirt saying karma is my boyfriend, a midi red denim skirt with red converse, a red bow in my hair, red glasses all gemmed up and a massive smile! Woop! My daughters doing the 22 outfit hat, t-shirt with the same as yours on it, black shorts, converse and glasses, 2nd night she's doing lavendar haze so lavendar converse, sequin lavendar mini skirt, she hasn't found the top she wants yet and then glasses to match. I was going to do the man but was hard to get a nice silver blazer lol I got fed up looking 🤣 glad I didn't now just incase that dimwits doing it

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I've 2 outfits cause I'm going to 2 nights first night I'm doing fearless so gold dress flat's cause no way I'm wearing heels, and a gold head peice then all the gems and stuff for my face and hair. Second night I'm wearing a t shirt saying karma is my boyfriend, a midi red denim skirt with red converse, a red bow in my hair, red glasses all gemmed up and a massive smile! Woop! My daughters doing the 22 outfit hat, t-shirt with the same as yours on it, black shorts, converse and glasses, 2nd night she's doing lavendar haze so lavendar converse, sequin lavendar mini skirt, she hasn't found the top she wants yet and then glasses to match. I was going to do the man but was hard to get a nice silver blazer lol I got fed up looking 🤣 glad I didn't now just incase that dimwits doing it
Honestly I'd actually fing die if I saw her post in the same outfit but she hasn't a clue about style or Taylor so fingers crossed 🤣🤣 I can't bloody wait and you know what me and you will have a much better time because we're Swifties for a start!!! But also for the fact we work fing hard both in a hospital too.. and we've earned our money, got of our arse in gear and been adults... saved, and sacrificed on other stuff for this so you know what let her fing go!!! I wouldn't want to go for free because our way is the correct way and more deserved!!! 💖💃🏻 Jealous of you going twice!! You'll have a ball!!! Yeah I'm wearing loads of accessories too, got a 22 hat and crystals etc... where are you going if you don't mind sharing? I'm going to Anfield and usually it would be Shameys arena with her being a scouser 🙄🤣 but thankfully if she is gifted I think it'll be Wembley so at least there'll be no cat piss fumes distracting me 🤣🤣🤣❤️❤️❤️

Last edited:
Mar 17, 2024
Birky
@RosieJo this concert is honestly so meaningful to me and I know I'll be in tears a lot of it 😭😍 I even have a Swiftie tattoo kind of lyrics anyway... I'd post a pic but it's quite distinctive how/where I've got it but my nan was called Marjorie 😭 So it says "I should have asked you questions, I should have asked you how to be, asked you to write it down for me.. watched as you signed your name Marjorie (but the Marjorie is actually my nan's writing from a card) 😭😭❤️❤️

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Honestly I'd actually fing die if I saw her post in the same outfit but she hasn't a clue about style or Taylor so fingers crossed 🤣🤣 I can't bloody wait and you know what me and you will have a much better time because we're Swifties for a start!!! But also for the fact we work fing hard both in a hospital too.. and we've earned our money, got of our arse in gear and been adults... saved, and sacrificed on other stuff for this so you know what let her fing go!!! I wouldn't want to go for free because our way is the correct way and more deserved!!! 💖💃🏻 Jealous of you going twice!! You'll have a ball!!! Yeah I'm wearing loads of accessories too, got a 22 hat and crystals etc... where are you going if you don't mind sharing? I'm going to Anfield and usually it would be Shameys arena with her being a scouser 🙄🤣 but thankfully if she is gifted I think it'll be Wembley so at least there'll be no cat piss fumes distracting me 🤣🤣🤣❤️❤️❤️
We are going to the aviva in Dublin. We are so excited! We'll Goodluck to her getting accommodation for Wembley lol we have worked really hard and it's well deserved especially in our line of work! Lol

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
@RosieJo this concert is honestly so meaningful to me and I know I'll be in tears a lot of it 😭😍 I even have a Swiftie tattoo kind of lyrics anyway... I'd post a pic but it's quite distinctive how/where I've got it but my nan was called Marjorie 😭 So it says "I should have asked you questions, I should have asked you how to be, asked you to write it down for me.. watched as you signed your name Marjorie (but the Marjorie is actually my nan's writing from a card) 😭😭❤️❤️
Awwww that's so lovely! That made me well up 🥺 I've already warned my daughter I will be crying when she sings enchanted. I relate to it so much lol ill jist be standing there crying screaming please don't be in love with someone else 🤣

Jakethedog

Apr 11, 2024
manchester
I wonder what Charlie thinks hearing Wendy do all this for Aimless & yet when Charlie was unwell they didn’t even bother waiting for her to go shopping & just went out shopping, drinking, takeaway “we had a lovely time”. What a slap in the face. I hope she fcks them both off. She doesn’t need them. She’s independent and shouldn’t be made to feel left out.

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Morning dwellers another day another dollar and all that jazz hope everyone’s well. Just caught up if that Trollop has swiftie tickets in be raging I’m not a swiftie but I know a lot here who have hunted begged borrowed to get there tickets so if Catpiss gets handed them on a plate it’s a joke she wouldn’t know the difference between Taylor and Amy who house that soft t. Treatment day for me again how the weeks are flying. As for granny gash flash you fing disgust me you are the reason your stinking smelly selfish daughter is the way she is. You have 2 daughters you know. She infuriates me Charlie deserves so much better. As for Greg the wallet at this point I think he just keeps quiet to keep the peace she must be the talk of the talk her like. Wendy’s video is nothing but staged and she’s been told what to say shame on you flash gash money grabbing s

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
Morning dwellers another day another dollar and all that jazz hope everyone’s well. Just caught up if that Trollop has swiftie tickets in be raging I’m not a swiftie but I know a lot here who have hunted begged borrowed to get there tickets so if Catpiss gets handed them on a plate it’s a joke she wouldn’t know the difference between Taylor and Amy who house that soft t. Treatment day for me again how the weeks are flying. As for granny gash flash you fing disgust me you are the reason your stinking smelly selfish daughter is the way she is. You have 2 daughters you know. She infuriates me Charlie deserves so much better. As for Greg the wallet at this point I think he just keeps quiet to keep the peace she must be the talk of the talk her like. Wendy’s video is nothing but staged and she’s been told what to say shame on you flash gash money grabbing s
Do you know what, I’ve never actually thought that granny might be being told what to say before, but I think you’re absolutely right! There’s something not right about the relationship between those two, I’ve said previously that I think she has something on granny and granny will do whatever she has to in order to pacify her. Her daughter needs an intervention.

She rarely mentions Charlie at all, but often talks non-stop about how wonderful Aimee is. Must make Charlie feel like s.

Right, I’m off again for a long shift. Have a good day lovelies. Xx

Mar 8, 2024
We are going to the aviva in Dublin. We are so excited! We'll Goodluck to her getting accommodation for Wembley lol we have worked really hard and it's well deserved especially in our line of work! Lol
Ah! Will be sending you a subconscious wave 🤣 I’m also going to Dublin shows. I’m planning on a Marjorie style outfit and then making myself a reputation costume (could be interesting since I can’t sew). I’d die of laughter if A actually wore that tin man monstrosity to a swift concert.

Status
Not open for further replies.