Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 20, 2024
Sheffield
For someone worried about “stalking” she is quick to disclose when and where she is going places 🤷‍♀️😂
And also stop treating drinking water as though it’s a flex, I know the Huns will praise you for the slightest thing but it isn’t a big deal.
You absolute tit.
Literally!! If I thought I was being stalked I wouldn't be on tiktok disclosing where I'm gunna be 😂 what an idiot

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
This means so much to me ❤️
I’m ok babe and hope you are too and missed you too 🥰🥰
When I feel overwhelmed with things going on in my life I hide away, stay off social media and only answer my phone to family. Some of my friends call it Jo’s hibernating period but they get why I do it and it’s my way of coping.
How have you been ❤️🥰xxxx
Ah glad to see you back lovely ❤️

LunchTime88

Mar 8, 2024
Hey everyone 🥰🥰🥰

Hope you’re all ok and I needed the break as I was really getting carried away and got myself in trouble with what I wrote here dragging people into stuff they didn’t need to be involved with 🙈
Had a lot going on in life recently with nearly losing someone very close to me a few weeks ago and they are still here thank god and they have palliative care seeing them daily to keep on top of the pain🙏 Cancer for the 4th time in their lifetime is not fair and why does it have to happen to the good people. Told in February they have metastases in lungs and bones and time isn’t on their side and my children are really struggling with the thought of losing this person they have had their whole life🥺 Yes they are adults but their ASD and ADHD makes it much harder for them to digest and accept what is going to happen.
I got so consumed in trying to get karma to hurry up which was very silly as I’ve waited yrs so I can wait a little longer.
Got my MRI scan this week too which my consultant wasn’t messing around when he said urgent. Nerves have already kicked in and gp is sending a script for some meds to calm me down for it.
I’ve also been coming of pr3gab with reduced doses (gp knows) and it’s just sent my head scatty the last two weeks. I’m 9 weeks in doing this and only 7 more to go to completely come off it. Not going to lie it’s been a struggle as been on them since 2008 or 2010 as was on gaba first so it’s been a long time. Spent some time at the weekend meditating, doing some crafting as currently making a witchy spell book and also well needed self care.
I’ve been here since the early days and have connected with a lot of you and have missed you all.
I hope we can move forward and if you want me off this thread I totally get it.
I seriously can’t catch up on the pages if anyone can update me if anything has happened or it’s still SSDD (same💩different day)
Welcome back ❤️❤️❤️

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Hey everyone 🥰🥰🥰

Hope you’re all ok and I needed the break as I was really getting carried away and got myself in trouble with what I wrote here dragging people into stuff they didn’t need to be involved with 🙈
Had a lot going on in life recently with nearly losing someone very close to me a few weeks ago and they are still here thank god and they have palliative care seeing them daily to keep on top of the pain🙏 Cancer for the 4th time in their lifetime is not fair and why does it have to happen to the good people. Told in February they have metastases in lungs and bones and time isn’t on their side and my children are really struggling with the thought of losing this person they have had their whole life🥺 Yes they are adults but their ASD and ADHD makes it much harder for them to digest and accept what is going to happen.
I got so consumed in trying to get karma to hurry up which was very silly as I’ve waited yrs so I can wait a little longer.
Got my MRI scan this week too which my consultant wasn’t messing around when he said urgent. Nerves have already kicked in and gp is sending a script for some meds to calm me down for it.
I’ve also been coming of pr3gab with reduced doses (gp knows) and it’s just sent my head scatty the last two weeks. I’m 9 weeks in doing this and only 7 more to go to completely come off it. Not going to lie it’s been a struggle as been on them since 2008 or 2010 as was on gaba first so it’s been a long time. Spent some time at the weekend meditating, doing some crafting as currently making a witchy spell book and also well needed self care.
I’ve been here since the early days and have connected with a lot of you and have missed you all.
I hope we can move forward and if you want me off this thread I totally get it.
I seriously can’t catch up on the pages if anyone can update me if anything has happened or it’s still SSDD (same💩different day)
Jo!! Welcome back! You have been missed ♥️

Mar 9, 2024
Do you know what, I’ve never actually thought that granny might be being told what to say before, but I think you’re absolutely right! There’s something not right about the relationship between those two, I’ve said previously that I think she has something on granny and granny will do whatever she has to in order to pacify her. Her daughter needs an intervention.

She rarely mentions Charlie at all, but often talks non-stop about how wonderful Aimee is. Must make Charlie feel like s.

Right, I’m off again for a long shift. Have a good day lovelies. Xx
Reading these posts makes me wonder if mum n dad were more involved in the care home scandal and Aimee knows. Therefore has s to hold over them.

There is no other explanation as to why her mother appears to ignore the needs of her other child Charlie.
I'd get if they lived hundreds of miles from her but they don't. In Ireland we call that down the road!!! I still say that to my teens n they groan cause they know it's gonna be a long drive 🤣🤣🤣

Mar 28, 2024
London
Morning all, sorry been slacking ha I've had my grandaughter and she is a little handful lol
Hope ur all OK x please don't tell me Mummy went round to do all the work whilst lazy pants slobbed!!!!!! Perfectly timed! How old is her mum late 65 and her dad 70? She has absolutely no shame! I just couldn't even imagine if my mum was here at that age relying so much on her or my dad at that age.
It's becoming more apparent how obvious it is that s pants is her favourite child! I know Charlie can be abit OTT with the posing and hair waving, but she outshines her sister as a mother.
Shes the biggest fing adult baby I have ever come across! Never seen anything like it. She's totally deranged!
Yes wendy said, poor Aimee is poorly so she went over to look after her and Harper, then left to go home as she was tired herself. Jsus what about R Charlie few weeks ago. The 2 witches went around Liverpool shopping 🛍. No minding for Charlie, I feel so sorry for her.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Nope it just seems to be the go to antibiotics they keep giving me. I’m starting to think it’s becoming embedded and I’m just gonna have to live with it 😖
They are widely used for UTI
Recurrent uti though they can try a different type so always get a sample for testing and ask your Gp about other treatments and maybe a referral 👍🏼

Status
Not open for further replies.