Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Hi all just caught up! Been such a tough day today, fighting for my sons rights with his school and its all just got very stressful. I've cried buckets loads! Baked treat boxes for my sons friends parents, cleaned my whole house, washing ironing, dog walks. 2 training courses, tea more cleaning baking and getting everything ready for work. Then you have this absolutely melt of a woman!!! 😮‍💨
I think she is really starting to crumble from those videos today! The apology one how bloody puffy do her cheeks look!. This is what happens when you constantly lie to get through life....more people are waking up! She still has her huns sticking up for her, but think the bad is outweighing the good at the moment. She looks hurrendous! If I was her friend I would seriously be stepping in! My 2 beautiful best friends have been my rock these last couple of days, they are there day and night as I am for them. They would kick me into next week! She's brought this all on herself, I feel sorry for Harper what must she go theough when her mother is how she is! I think we have hit the downhill she needs to get some help! Xx
🩷🩷🩷
Amimee would not be able to cope with doing this all in a month what you've done today! XX

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Woo hoo you are back @pussycatchat
Missed you and your rants but know you have been going through a rough patch and work nights so didn’t want to mither you. Hope you are ok 😀
Bless you lovely 🥰 I'm still here, winging it 🙄as we all are, except for this entitled t who goes by the name of Aimee🖕 but thank you for thinking of me ❤️ it's appreciated

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
I find that extremely weird people ask that.
I’ll ever forget when Hamper was on the live and aimless was hoovering (ikr I nearly fing passed out) Hamper was chatting to the huns unsupervised, and one hun (I mean it could of been anyone) said hamper I have an American doll for you and done straighteners for your mummy. I was like WTAF!! It was actually quite queasy making, it may of come from a good place and a hood hun, but honestly. And they say we are fing weirdos.

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Wow 13 pages 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 not me waking at 4.30 honestly treatment destroys me 🤣🤣 morning t bags missed use. No dud did someone hit the kylie because the huns disagreed 👀 love that for her. Honey g hitting the kylie all before 3 love that for her. Wax strips wow she really has some audacity and as for can’t talk about the lazer removal there is no asa update so she’s full of s she just cba with the confrontation of proving she’s a lying fat t. Poor hamper did she even go to school yesterday ? Sat with headphones an iPad while mummy gauges on cheesecake and wine what a time to be alive. Taking a break but in boots 2 hours later you wouldn’t know a break off TikTok if it hit u in the face. She honestly does my fjng head in scruffy t

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
I don't agree with this at all. A lot of us expressed loop holes in what was said/done etc. But she's apologised several times and everyone has moved on. We're all guilty of getting carried away at some point. But I didn't think this was necessary because it's not a page for alienating people other than Shamey and her huns!!!
Thank you babe but I don’t even know what they are on about 🤷🏻‍♀️

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I’ll ever forget when Hamper was on the live and aimless was hoovering (ikr I nearly fing passed out) Hamper was chatting to the huns unsupervised, and one hun (I mean it could of been anyone) said hamper I have an American doll for you and done straighteners for your mummy. I was like WTAF!! It was actually quite queasy making, it may of come from a good place and a hood hun, but honestly. And they say we are fing weirdos.
Yeah wanted her to say where she lived.
Well most pervs know now 😳

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Borrowed these from TL so we don’t need to look at her page.
That toothpaste and all the other toiletries could have been bagged up and sent to Ukraine 🤷🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• IMG_5094.jpeg
    IMG_5094.jpeg
    166.5 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_5093.jpeg
    IMG_5093.jpeg
    165.6 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_5092.jpeg
    IMG_5092.jpeg
    161.3 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_5090.jpeg
    IMG_5090.jpeg
    114.5 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_5089.jpeg
    IMG_5089.jpeg
    116.6 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_5088.jpeg
    IMG_5088.jpeg
    146.7 KB · Views: 85
Mar 9, 2024
Wow 13 pages 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 not me waking at 4.30 honestly treatment destroys me 🤣🤣 morning t bags missed use. No dud did someone hit the kylie because the huns disagreed 👀 love that for her. Honey g hitting the kylie all before 3 love that for her. Wax strips wow she really has some audacity and as for can’t talk about the lazer removal there is no asa update so she’s full of s she just cba with the confrontation of proving she’s a lying fat t. Poor hamper did she even go to school yesterday ? Sat with headphones an iPad while mummy gauges on cheesecake and wine what a time to be alive. Taking a break but in boots 2 hours later you wouldn’t know a break off TikTok if it hit u in the face. She honestly does my fjng head in scruffy t
Hope you're doing ok. Sending huge hugs 🦄🦋💐

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Aimee, I’m up showered dressed nicely and about to leave the house to do a full days work without payment, I care about the community and those that are less fortunate.

Let’s all do an act of kindness today, I’ll start with letting people out of junctions. It makes them feel happy, they will most likely do something nice for someone else.

You won’t understand that you selfish entitled egotistical idiot

Mar 9, 2024
Finally caught up on yesterday. I was reading during ad breaks of Redeye last night. Anybody watched/watching it?? It's really good (I think it is anyway!!)

I fell asleep as I had to take stupidly strong pain relief as the leg that needs a hip replacement went into a fing spasm of pain so bad I couldn't walk on it!! Still sore this am. Hey ho. Showered ready for work and ready for whatever s show is brought upon our "favourite" fent creator.

I hope you are all doing ok. For those of you going through a tough time whether it's emotional, physical or otherwise I send out mahoooosive positive vibes and so much love

Have a blessed day ya'll
🦄🦋💐

Mar 9, 2024
Thank you lovely I’m ok just wipes me out but I have a 2 week break now then camera to see how it’s all going so fingers crossed good news to comexxx
Rest up now. Listen to your body. Try not to feel guilty if you're not able to do as much as you'd like. Don't forget that's probably more than Olga would do in a year 😋😋🤣🤣
I hope you have a good support network to help you.
🦄🦋💐

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Today has highlighted even more that she’s that devoid of any personality or charisma she doesn’t suit any type of content. Her compulsive lying and the fact she’s so far removed from reality make it so much worse.

Taste testing - she’s the ugliest eater ever. So no.
Outfit of the day - zero dress sense. Doesn’t like opinions. Lies about her size. So again no.
Dish up dinner - doesn’t cook, wastes loads of food, feeds her child a disgraceful diet, lies about not eating and forgetting to eat etc. So no.
Hauls - doesn’t show all the designer s she buys, no care for how much things cost, buys too much tat she doesn’t need or use. Un relatable, childish choices and repetitive. So no.
Beauty/get ready with me - uses too many different products, lies about products to suit current ads etc, can’t do make up to save her life, looks like a clown/drag Queen. Never looks clean. Hair always greasy. So another no.
Ads - lies too much. Doesn’t research products. Doesn’t even bother washing herself or hair to film them. So no.
Event vlog’s - BORING. Doesn’t show anything other than her filling her face and some overpriced hotel room.
Holiday Vlogs - Same as above. Add in her and granny gash flash false laughing over some none funny s.
Even her clap backs and pity party ones are absolutely tragic.

All in all she’s a boring, spoilt, scruffy, dirty, lying, manipulating narc whose content is dire. No wonder her views and engagement are at an all time low. Love that for her.
👏👏👏👏

Status
Not open for further replies.