Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
šŸ©·šŸ©·šŸ©·
Amimee would not be able to cope with doing this all in a month what you've done today! XX
Awwww šŸ„° We just get on with it don't we, and of course it gets tough at times but we plod on. Thats why I can't relate to this woman in any way shape of form. She makes the simplest of tasks seem like she's climbing mount everst ha walk a day in someone else's shoes but instead she's in her bubble of denial xxxxx

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Morning everyone šŸ„°šŸ„°
Just catching up on yesterday and I was wondering when she does these taste tastes & DUD, can she claim anything back under expenses seeing as itā€™s her ā€˜jobā€™ šŸ¤”
Iā€™m only asking as a someone I know who is a hairdresser bought a balmain skirt at Ā£800 and put it down as work uniform with her Kurt Geiger heels too. Obviously she never wore them with her job but it opened my eyes in how they can get away with it. Iā€™m not sure on how self employment taxes etc work as Iā€™ve always been employed by companies who pay tax etc out wages.

Jakethedog

Apr 11, 2024
manchester
Mummy to one meet mummy to five
She talks sense, you talk nonsense.
I mean thumbs up reply cos she literally canā€™t argue with that. I bet she was fuming!!! ā€œIā€™m sorry I donā€™t mean to offend anyoneā€ comment she put omg just put an šŸ™„šŸ™„ emoji on here for us cos thatā€™s all I do. Some idiot commented they canā€™t sleep with out seeing DUD & she replies something like ā€œIā€™m sorry for letting ppl downā€ acting like a lost little girl. Completely see through u. Who cares about DUD anyway. I think I can get through one night without looking at cucumber.

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
Morning... do you think her comments are actually genuine about not wanting to upset people. To me it screams stop picking on me and a ploy for sympathy. She probably couldn't care less!!
I find it hard to believe they are genuine, she's so tactical in everything she does. I don't think she cares about wasting money on those deserts. She's more upset that people have pulled her up on it! How dare they ha xxxxx

Jakethedog

Apr 11, 2024
manchester
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ knew it wouldnā€™t take her long to do that!

She hates people giving her any negative feedback or criticism.

Does anyone remember her saying she was going to get a tattoo when she reached so many followers? What happened to that?

Ideas for tattoo Aimee Arsehole

A Halloween Tree
Breeze Blocks
Gingerbread Man
A joint of beef oh sorry pork
A saveloy sausage
CHEESEE GROMET! A cheesecake
The initials ASA.
Lol I know this is a joke but a gingerbread man tattoo would literally be so cute šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ˜šŸ˜

Jakethedog

Apr 11, 2024
manchester
She literally has no personality.. sheā€™s not funny although she thinks sheā€™s being funny pulling ugly faces #cheesecakegate. She has no banter. Sheā€™s not interested or passionate about anything other than eating & drinking. No hobbies. Sheā€™s constantly spending to fill a void.
Relatable single mama .. spending Ā£11 on toothpaste. Fck off lol.

Apr 26, 2024
uk
Morning... do you think her comments are actually genuine about not wanting to upset people. To me it screams stop picking on me and a ploy for sympathy. She probably couldn't care less!!
Nope I mentioned yesterday it felt copied and pasted from other fake apology videos I saw over the weekend

Major feel sorry for me vibes!

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Aimee, Iā€™m up showered dressed nicely and about to leave the house to do a full days work without payment, I care about the community and those that are less fortunate.

Letā€™s all do an act of kindness today, Iā€™ll start with letting people out of junctions. It makes them feel happy, they will most likely do something nice for someone else.

You wonā€™t understand that you selfish entitled egotistical idiot
Awh I love this!!!! ā¤ļø a young girl ran after me just now because I'd dropped a 5er. I was totally oblivious with my earphones on. I told her to keep it... Shamey would kick off that she was being followed and approved in public. Probs speed dial her case worker the fing knob šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Approached not approved šŸ¤£

Last edited:

Jakethedog

Apr 11, 2024
manchester
So how's everyone's day been? I took myself off to get my hair done. I absolutely hate sitting there as it takes 3/4hrs but I feel like a new woman now šŸ¤£ came home read a book on the sofa with the dog on top of me, made the dinner. Now I'm catching up on eastenders lol brows and lashes tomorrow and then back to work tomorrow night šŸ˜ž
I hate getting my hair done for that reason although mines only 2 hours but u just feel new after donā€™t u.

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Rest up now. Listen to your body. Try not to feel guilty if you're not able to do as much as you'd like. Don't forget that's probably more than Olga would do in a year šŸ˜‹šŸ˜‹šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
I hope you have a good support network to help you.
šŸ¦„šŸ¦‹šŸ’
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ I do more on bed rest than catpiss does all month šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ yeah I have a good support system thankfully feeling better today. New day and all that and I didnā€™t even ring mummy once to help me can I have a glass of kylie now šŸ’ƒšŸ¼šŸ¤£

booboobit

Mar 8, 2024
Yes!!
Also remember a video she made where a school mum wanted to chitchat and she said absolutely the do not, if she doesnā€™t want to say hello she doesnā€™t have to, blah blah blah. People in the comments were saying ā€˜ well what if she just needed someone to talk to, what if she was struggling with her own mental health too etc, but no aimless insisted itā€™s her right to not have to speak if she doesnā€™t want to and that that should be ok.
Now sheā€™s telling strangers on the internet not to be afraid to come and say hi to her if they ever see her out and about šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
yes i remember that one too!!

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Morning gals what do you think the pity party will be today? Stating aimlessly into space with a strong woman quote? Stardling some breeze blocks outside while she tells us we don't know what she has been through? Or ymca Wendy telling us how gorgeous our aimless is and doesn't understand how people can't like her, because she is just the most gorgeous mummy ever!

Day off for me. Getting hair and nails done, ya know aimless so I don't look like stig of the dump, it's isn't a look gal!

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
I feel for poor H today though if Iā€™m being completely honest, I bet sheā€™s been plonked on her tablet with headphones on while this complete idiot is glued to her phone replying to comments being mouthy thinking sheā€™s something special! And drinking!
That's Harpers life every single day! Aimee's phone and TikTok is her life before anything or anyone else :mad::mad::mad: šŸ–• šŸ–• šŸ–• šŸ–•

Status
Not open for further replies.