thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Tantrum Crying GIF

Aimee right now
MUMMMYYY they called me out with facts again

Jakethedog

Apr 11, 2024
manchester
If she deletes the video she won’t get paid for it, needs to be up at least 24 hours or you don’t get the comissions, so at least make sure your video is legit and you’re selling the product before you upload, you stupid bint, she should of shown bare nails and painted them on camera from start to finish not a clue how to advertise, I’m wondering if she’s pissed and doesn’t know what she’s doing. Something isn’t right at the minute she’s literally falling apart, I feel a downfall is just around the corner 🥴🥴🥴
She honestly thinks ppl are fckin idiots

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Que ymca Wendy

"I have just spent a gorgeous evening with our aimee. The most gorgeous non looking acrylic nails I have ever saw. She has been so poorly recently and such a gorgeous mummy"
I was just thinking the same. She will say the trolls are ruining everything. No Aimee YOU are because again you’ve been caught giving misleading information in order SELL SELL SELL

iamlauraj

Mar 2, 2024
She sounds like she has no clue about this polish. She’s reading from a script. She could easily learned about it and spoken naturally if she knew what this product was. She’s in need of acting classes and media training. It’s horrific viewing but when’s she so passive aggressive I’m really happy she’s going nowhere fast 👍🏼
Every ad she does is off a script it’s so unnatural, especially the skin care ones where she’s reeling off 10 benefits of it, can’t take it all in if we wanted to!

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Oh Shamey…..just get down to boots tomorrow get some nail polish remover…..then do a little video showing you retaking off this incredible polish, and your beautiful natural nails then paint them again…..we will wait. 🤣
Yes we will! She will say she got it approved by L’Oréal but only because she misled them as well 🤷🏼‍♀️

Status
Not open for further replies.