Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2024
I’ve reported it, tick tok and asa.

You can clearly see they’re acrylics. The blatant deception is worrying and disgusting.

She’s removing all the comments. She’d be as well deleting the whole scummy scammy video.

Aimee you are a massive fat disgusting slobby liar. You deserve all the bad karma you generate.
Reporting to the ASA becoming a full time job - imagine if she actually did her "job" properly

Mar 8, 2024
Just watched her nail varnish ad all the way through.. she’s just so fake. Not a thing was authentic about what she said. And they aren’t her nails?! She’s a fing lying little horror. Her face peeking from behind her sausage fingers has knocked me sick. How do her huns believe anything she says! As if she’s guna continue using this brand. Same as staff. Haven’t even watched her ad cus she is as bad as Aimee with her fakeness especially in ads. I can’t watch her ads after “I’ve got something spicy for ya!!” I can’t with her. That advert made me want to rip me ears off and eyes out cus her face and voice and the way she acts in this ad absolutely made fume beyond normal levels

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Just watched her nail varnish ad all the way through.. she’s just so fake. Not a thing was authentic about what she said. And they aren’t her nails?! She’s a fing lying little horror. Her face peeking from behind her sausage fingers has knocked me sick. How do her huns believe anything she says! As if she’s guna continue using this brand. Same as staff. Haven’t even watched her ad cus she is as bad as Aimee with her fakeness especially in ads. I can’t watch her ads after “I’ve got something spicy for ya!!” I can’t with her. That advert made me want to rip me ears off and eyes out cus her face and voice and the way she acts in this ad absolutely made fume beyond normal levels
Same here love! I feel your rage 😡

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
😂😂

So she has turned the comments off from the ad?

If an ad is shown and doesn’t have comments enabled then I don’t want to know and not influenced to buy as surely if the product is as good as you claiming it to be, you’d be transparent and allow the comments. So I can’t see many sales will be made from this “ad” as her huns are waking up to her lies and deceit as well.

Essie will wish they never associated themselves with Aimee Arsehole - she should come with a bloody flashing warning beacon above her bloody head!

Why companies want to work with the likes of her I will never know! She is a fing disgrace!

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She honestly thinks ppl are fckin idiots
She knows we aren’t 😂😂😂😂she’s getting so frustrated. She wants to be able to post whatever she likes and tell as many lies as possible. Then deletes any negative comments, not rude just anything slightly negative so it’s all lovely “we love you Aimee” in her comments section.

THEN THERE’S CC AND TL

We see you Aimee, you can’t fool us.

Her whole account is based on lies, she manipulates everything. Tells blatant lies in order to get more commission and then has the audacity to blame us when she’s pulled up about it. If this is your job you lazy b, expect to be told you’re not doing it properly. We’ve all been there, sucked it up and learned from our mistakes.

What an absolute lying pig you really are 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩

You are deranged 🤷🏼‍♀️

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
And again she’s lying! Pretend to clear out her pig stall but her mum did it all because she pretended to be sick ! She’s so disgusting and horrible and doesn’t get anything done ! Her daughter will hate her one day because she’s a selfish b !
Does the child have any interests at all?
Dance? Football? Gymnastics?
It all seems a bit sinister in this family to me. Something feels wrong 🤭

Mar 8, 2024
And again she’s lying! Pretend to clear out her pig stall but her mum did it all because she pretended to be sick ! She’s so disgusting and horrible and doesn’t get anything done ! Her daughter will hate her one day because she’s a selfish b !
So this is why she wasn’t “feeling well”?! Cus she was too lazy to sort her own s tip of a gaff out? And as usual willing Wendy limbered over and done it for her. Also the fake illness was to suit her Fiji narrative. fing t bag

Mar 8, 2024
So this is why she wasn’t “feeling well”?! Cus she was too lazy to sort her own s tip of a gaff out? And as usual willing Wendy limbered over and done it for her. Also the fake illness was to suit her Fiji narrative. fing t bag

Status
Not open for further replies.