Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
😂😂

So she has turned the comments off from the ad?

If an ad is shown and doesn’t have comments enabled then I don’t want to know and not influenced to buy as surely if the product is as good as you claiming it to be, you’d be transparent and allow the comments. So I can’t see many sales will be made from this “ad” as her huns are waking up to her lies and deceit as well.

Essie will wish they never associated themselves with Aimee Arsehole - she should come with a bloody flashing warning beacon above her bloody head!

Why companies want to work with the likes of her I will never know! She is a fing disgrace!
I think this one is L’Oréal but the previous one was Essie. She couldn’t get them off quick enough last time and got the extra long ridiculous chavvy nails on for holiday. She will have them back on again now this is ad is done. If it was that nice she’d keep it on says it all doesn’t it

I bet her and Wendy are sat reading all our conversations now 🥳🎉🥳🎉💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼

Mar 8, 2024
If she took her acrylics off for the video there would be no trace of acrylic at all. She’s been caught out lying again. You have to get acrylics soaked off, and if she went to a shop to have this done they would definitely not leave a small amount on the nail 😂 she digs herself holes all the time the absolute plum. If she took them off at home ( I’ve done this before) it’s absolutely impossible to get a smooth nail to paint without having acrylic put back on xx
Oh my word. She just can’t help herself. That’s why the comments are off! She does this when the are calling her out on bullshit! She’s a pathological liar and all round t

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
I’ve unblocked the beast tonight to watch the ads and read the comments.
This comment that I liked didn’t last long!!!! No longer there.

Attachments

• 1BA15B45-D2CA-42B2-B911-D50BF1D93B36.jpeg
    1BA15B45-D2CA-42B2-B911-D50BF1D93B36.jpeg
    201.2 KB · Views: 228
Mar 8, 2024
So I watched a bit of Charlie's live earlier. She is doing a give away to say thanks to her followers, not something hanging around at home either she is going to order something new!
Also someone commented about food being expensive, she said I know why do you think I shop in Lidl.
She is definitely the complete opposite to princess F!

Oh and I am hoping that she may be taking our advice regarding the 2 selfish cnuts in her life!
Someone asked when she was next going to see Aimee, she just said I don't know they are going away soon aren't they. Then said she has loads to do and get on with anyway! Bearing in mind they don't go away until the end of may and it's bank holiday this Monday isn't it, so I definitely think something has gone on 🫤 Seeing wicked Wendy has been to piglets rescue again tonight probably hasn't helped !!
#teamcharlie 🤜

Mar 20, 2024
Sheffield
So I watched a bit of Charlie's live earlier. She is doing a give away to say thanks to her followers, not something hanging around at home either she is going to order something new!
Also someone commented about food being expensive, she said I know why do you think I shop in Lidl.
She is definitely the complete opposite to princess F!

Oh and I am hoping that she may be taking our advice regarding the 2 selfish cnuts in her life!
Someone asked when she was next going to see Aimee, she just said I don't know they are going away soon aren't they. Then said she has loads to do and get on with anyway! Bearing in mind they don't go away until the end of may and it's bank holiday this Monday isn't it, so I definitely think something has gone on 🫤 Seeing wicked Wendy has been to piglets rescue again tonight probably hasn't helped !!
#teamcharlie 🤜
I'm liking Charlie recently!! She seems more down to earth than them 2 trollops 😂

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I knew something was about to come of that Fiji water. Why wait until the camera starts rolling before you take a massive drink?! Most normal people would take a drink before they started filming, not press record and then start drinking out of the bottle like a camel at an oasis.

God, she infuriates me!
And lying saying she was ill with a UTI just so she can guzzle water. Some people did ask about the water, maybe 1 or 2 so she can say “I’m gonna link it because you’ve been asking me” then she can say she didn’t lie.
You forget Aimee we know you LOVE the attention being poorly gives you. So if you had a UTI you would have had a GP appointment that very day, and you would have been MOANING ON AND ON about it.
We see through you 😂😂😂😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.