Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I knew something was about to come of that Fiji water. Why wait until the camera starts rolling before you take a massive drink?! Most normal people would take a drink before they started filming, not press record and then start drinking out of the bottle like a camel at an oasis.

God, she infuriates me!
She seems to be getting more and more desperate for stuff to sell 🤭

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Hi, I’m new here. I’m cate.
I’ve just been looking at A’s FBook and although I’m not friends with her … there is LOTS to view.
Most of the photos of her are with a drink in her hand, obviously has a drinking issue. Surprise surprise her house is a tip! She’s been a lazy arse from day one! There are photos of her house, her car and her H , wearing her uniform which clearly shows the school! Numerous photos of H , in bed or laying on the sofa, mostly with her wearing head phones and some without tops! No safe guarding whatsoever. I’m speechless! 😶 what mother does that?? Her home is continually trashed as A just sits about with a drink. What an absolute disgrace. She’s one lazy slob!

Mar 8, 2024
I knew something was about to come of that Fiji water. Why wait until the camera starts rolling before you take a massive drink?! Most normal people would take a drink before they started filming, not press record and then start drinking out of the bottle like a camel at an oasis.

God, she infuriates me!
Yes she has to wait to drink the water. And it’s a massive amount to prove she drinks water. Sad t. Like when she takes her hair down when it’s a mess she waits to fix it on camera for the oh you’re so funny with your messy hair or you look so skinny comments. Cus she always stretches to appear thinner. fing prick

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
And lying saying she was ill with a UTI just so she can guzzle water. Some people did ask about the water, maybe 1 or 2 so she can say “I’m gonna link it because you’ve been asking me” then she can say she didn’t lie.
You forget Aimee we know you LOVE the attention being poorly gives you. So if you had a UTI you would have had a GP appointment that very day, and you would have been MOANING ON AND ON about it.
We see through you 😂😂😂😂😂
I don’t know why she has to link things for people. If I wanted to buy a drink that I saw someone drinking, I’d just Google it and find out where I can buy it myself.
There’s no need to have a big gulp of water on camera, it’s not like it was live. She could have easily managed her thirst before filming, so we knew an ad was incoming.
She’s so bloody predictable.

I really hope these brands dump her soon, she’s the worst person you could ever have advertising something for you. Deleting comments, turning them off. Surely the brands want to know what people are saying about their products.

She has zero interest in any of the products she promotes, it’s all just for £££££££, yet she claims to never advertise anything she doesn’t use herself. I think this is the first time I’ve ever seen her drinking Fiji water!

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
What a sad excuse of human being is this muppet !!!! People are starving all over the world! Even more so with such high cost of living !!!! And this cnut thinks it’s ok to waste food as it’s her food she wastes!!!!!! 😡😡🤬🤬😡

She's just disgusting all round. Cares about nobody and nothing but herself. The amount of food she wastes is actually offensive.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Hi, I’m new here. I’m cate.
I’ve just been looking at A’s FBook and although I’m not friends with her … there is LOTS to view.
Most of the photos of her are with a drink in her hand, obviously has a drinking issue. Surprise surprise her house is a tip! She’s been a lazy arse from day one! There are photos of her house, her car and her H , wearing her uniform which clearly shows the school! Numerous photos of H , in bed or laying on the sofa, mostly with her wearing head phones and some without tops! No safe guarding whatsoever. I’m speechless! 😶 what mother does that?? Her home is continually trashed as A just sits about with a drink. What an absolute disgrace. She’s one lazy slob!
We know 😂this is what TL have had issue with for years. She calls them all (and us) trolls but she’s got photos all over social media showing her child in vulnerable ways. She doesn’t give a se.

Mar 8, 2024
Someone suggested Aimeh try Lidl coleslaw tonight. I wanted to say SHE WONT SHOP THERE OR ALDI.
I love getting bargains who doesn’t?
YOU AIMEH because you’re a supermarket snob. God knows why🤷🏼‍♀️you’re hardly a millionaire love 🤭💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼
Also how many times does she want to tag m&s and Tesco's in her posts to court a Collab 🤣🤣 Aimee Hun they will take one look at you and think hell to the no!! 🤣🤣👌

Status
Not open for further replies.