Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Well today is the day that this womans post has tipped me over lol 😆 😅 😂 🙃 I've unfollowed her she's a t end of the other day it was pretendy sincere apology for her taste test that upset people and today its a taste test that in no way shape or form is she apologising for!!!! Can't deal with her anymore.. she's making me rage when I see her face now!
Welcome 🤗 also we are all here to support that rage 👍🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Here you go loves
Like all that wouldn't fit in one bag! Other is full with alcohol for sure. See she didn't tell that lady she got all 3 at once whilst the lady is deciding which one to spend a £5 on 😡
Soon as that taste test is up or alcohol taste test I'll be reporting it! Her content is so dangerous....and se!

Mar 8, 2024
I actually can’t stand the sight of her. Just spend my morning with work helping out local homeless people of all different ages. Yes a number of them are users but so many just fell on hard times and lost everything. Totally breaks my heart that people are literally starving on our streets and then you have the likes of her who could not care less and wastes food endlessly and gorges herself pretty much daily at this point. She’s such a wasteful hateful pig. Sorry for the rant.
What a beautiful person you are 🥰🥰 such a lovely thing to do and if there were more people like you and all the hags (🤣) here the world would be a better place 💕💕

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
You're welcome Aimee.
Oh I love this, tiny amounts in the correct place. I’m going to follow her. I love real make up videos. Katy Jane Hughes is great too (she’s from southport) she’s is Hailey Beiber’s make up artist and she’s all about less is more.
Aimee slaps way too much of everything on and layers and layers upon more layers. She’s nearly 40 and has sun damage and wrinkles so it’s not the way to go 😆

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
Well today is the day that this womans post has tipped me over lol 😆 😅 😂 🙃 I've unfollowed her she's a t end of the other day it was pretendy sincere apology for her taste test that upset people and today its a taste test that in no way shape or form is she apologising for!!!! Can't deal with her anymore.. she's making me rage when I see her face now!
Welcome, she does give you this internal rage
She’s horrible, I used to like her, a lot of us did I think, but you start to see through her lies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
God honestly, why post comments like this Aimee? Do you mean because poorer people can’t afford to waste money on s they don’t need?
IMG_5125.jpeg

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She’s calculated more comments “reminding her” = more money 💰 😂
I knew that “what are you all having for tea” was for engagement but it’s everything now isn’t it. Jesus wake up people. She doesn’t care what you are having for tea. She doesn’t care that some children get a slice of toast as their evening meal because their family is on such a tight budget. Trust me I know that’s true with some of the work I do.
You’re a selfish b 🤬

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
What was that fing ad??? She’s manic. She has been on the sunbed again, she looks like a ballsack in the bath. Why don’t you just do off aimee, you’re a disgusting pig, you make me feel sick. I can smell you from here.
If you’re reading here, NO MAN WILL EVER WANT YOU, YES, YOULL GET A SHAG OCCASIONALLY BECAUSE SOME MEN DONT CARE WHAT THEY PUT IT IN, BUT LONG TERM? NO, YOU ARE DESTINED TO BE ALONE WITH YOUR CRUSTY VIBRATOR AND YOUR CATS.
I fing love that for you.

Also do you come with a health warning? Because you fing should.
I can't even repeat it 🤣🤣🤣
But the crusty 🍆 has sent me under 🤢🤢🤣🤣

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
Here you go loves
She’s kissing M&S’s arse in this video and trying to undo the damage she did with their ‘disgusting’ desserts the other day. You know, the one where she made an excuse look like an apology!

I think she’s realising herself now that more and more people are starting to see her for who she really is. I can’t wait for the day she’s off Tiktok, she’s dangerous.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I actually can’t stand the sight of her. Just spend my morning with work helping out local homeless people of all different ages. Yes a number of them are users but so many just fell on hard times and lost everything. Totally breaks my heart that people are literally starving on our streets and then you have the likes of her who could not care less and wastes food endlessly and gorges herself pretty much daily at this point. She’s such a wasteful hateful pig. Sorry for the rant.
I feel exactly the same. If she wants to binge eat desserts do it in private, if you want to waste cash on cakes and wine and cocktails in a can, do it in private. This is not content it’s a disgrace and so are you. I’m so sick of her now.
Thank god there is this space to vent because seriously TT is appalling allowing this sort of drivel to get likes and this person to get paid from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.