Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Oh I love this, tiny amounts in the correct place. I’m going to follow her. I love real make up videos. Katy Jane Hughes is great too (she’s from southport) she’s is Hailey Beiber’s make up artist and she’s all about less is more.
Aimee slaps way too much of everything on and layers and layers upon more layers. She’s nearly 40 and has sun damage and wrinkles so it’s not the way to go 😆
She hasn't a clue and there's no excuse for her lack of skills in something she makes a living from. There's no many people on tiktok and YouTube to help with makeup skills. I love makeup. I try out different techniques when I have time. Someone actually commented this morning when I was leaving work "how the hell is your makeup still on after a busy night shift, you look like you just walked in" skills babe 🤣 you have to know what works for you and what products are good. You don't just chuck a load of s ar your face and hope for the best fs. She always looks like coco the clown

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
FAT UGLY SWEATY t! Another day MORE s "content" Friendless fing t. "another weekend alone" do ME 🙈🙈🙈 I'd go off my friggin nut if I spent nearly every weekend alone. Anyone imagine how fing sad it must be to not have 1 single mate to call up and say "let's grab a coffee" or "fancy a bit of lunch" but hey, that's what happens when you're a dirty self obsessed fing lying piece of s. I see she couldn't give a flying do about addressing all the Essie comments from yesterday, she clearly couldn't be fed, but COULD be fed to go to M&S and buy MORE desserts and puddings 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 Aimee, you've got an eating disorder of some kind and I think you should get help. Youl end up as large as Martha if you carry on , oh and please for the love of do take those frigging cheap necklaces off before they strangle you....in fact🤔🤔🤔 nah, leave em on , LEAVE EM ON😏😏😏😏😏😏

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
She has no concept of anything outside of her immediate circle. She’s so egocentric, if she doesn’t know about it it’s not happening, like children who cover their eyes think if I can’t see them, they can’t see me. She doesn’t watch the news or keep up with any current affairs. Her WHOLE life is TT. It’s absolutely staggering that she behaves this way.

Her eating on there is not in a contract, it’s something she made up or copied to give her something to post. So when she says “it me job” no it’s not. People should think about what they are posting and how it could affect people like her own sister with an eating disorder that she’s battled in the past.
I never thought of how it might affect her sister before. You have made a good point there.

It’s not normal to have as many treats as she does, or to open a 9 pack of donuts and take bite from each one. I never understand why she feels the need to taste test everything in one go - and who needs her to taste test anything anyway? If I want to know what something tastes like, I’ll buy it myself, regardless of whether someone else has tried it and liked/disliked it.

I honestly have never come across anyone in my life who eats as much junk and as many takeaways as she does. How she remains a size 12 I will never know!
Wait until peri-menopause hits her! She won’t be able to get away with these eating habits forever.

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
I feel exactly the same. If she wants to binge eat desserts do it in private, if you want to waste cash on cakes and wine and cocktails in a can, do it in private. This is not content it’s a disgrace and so are you. I’m so sick of her now.
Thank god there is this space to vent because seriously TT is appalling allowing this sort of drivel to get likes and this person to get paid from it.
I report every one for disordered eating but it doesn't give you an option to write a paragraph explaining why. It's wrong and it's pure disgusting to constantly show someone shoving food in their gobs and guzzling alcohol. She makes me heave. She's fing MINGING

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Will we see the famous hammy sammy this morning or will it be hidden??
The poor kids lunch is the same every day! It’s like Groundhog Day! There’s just no inspiration at all…. Ever!
I bet all of us could reel off exactly what’s in those lunch bag. She’s soooooo boring and soooo lazy. I really feel for H.
Give the kid a variety of different lunches and make them more exciting and appealing. It’s like a chore for her to feed her own child as she’s too busy filming herself - with a FILTER

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
What was that fing ad??? She’s manic. She has been on the sunbed again, she looks like a ballsack in the bath. Why don’t you just do off aimee, you’re a disgusting pig, you make me feel sick. I can smell you from here.
If you’re reading here, NO MAN WILL EVER WANT YOU, YES, YOULL GET A SHAG OCCASIONALLY BECAUSE SOME MEN DONT CARE WHAT THEY PUT IT IN, BUT LONG TERM? NO, YOU ARE DESTINED TO BE ALONE WITH YOUR CRUSTY VIBRATOR AND YOUR CATS.
I fing love that for you.

Also do you come with a health warning? Because you fing should.
Ballsack in the bath 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 best thing I've heard all day hahahahah I'm defo using this phrase hahahaha

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
FAT UGLY SWEATY t! Another day MORE s "content" Friendless fing t. "another weekend alone" do ME 🙈🙈🙈 I'd go off my friggin nut if I spent nearly every weekend alone. Anyone imagine how fing sad it must be to not have 1 single mate to call up and say "let's grab a coffee" or "fancy a bit of lunch" but hey, that's what happens when you're a dirty self obsessed fing lying piece of s. I see she couldn't give a flying do about addressing all the Essie comments from yesterday, she clearly couldn't be fed, but COULD be fed to go to M&S and buy MORE desserts and puddings 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 Aimee, you've got an eating disorder of some kind and I think you should get help. Youl end up as large as Martha if you carry on , oh and please for the love of do take those frigging cheap necklaces off before they strangle you....in fact🤔🤔🤔 nah, leave em on , LEAVE EM ON😏😏😏😏😏😏
Afternoon pussycat 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.