Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Anyway sorry ladies but I'm off!! 'Single girl weekend' .. well tonight and tomorrow 🥰 Guess what though Shamey just got to my sister's she's cooked!! Tomorrow we have a full day planned, brows and manicure, all 10 nails the same subtle and classy and short because you know.. work someone's gotta 🙄 bit of lunch, no alcohol, Amy Whinehouse film and drive home SOBER!! How fing boring and responsible of me!! Nice to make time and plans with the people you care about!! 😍 BTW she's Po-po same as my partner she introduced us because we were on a night out and she wasn't embarrassed as do of her big sister 🤪 So if you need any tips on how to be a decent human and ACTUALLY speak to the police... DM babes any time 😘🥰

Over and out ladies I'm not sad enough to be scrolling my phone all night. Have a good one and keep up the amazing take down 🤣🤣👏🏼👏🏼❤️❤️❤️
Have a great day tomorrow, sounds like you will 💕

itsfine

Mar 8, 2024
Anyway sorry ladies but I'm off!! 'Single girl weekend' .. well tonight and tomorrow  Guess what though Shamey just got to my sister's she's cooked!! Tomorrow we have a full day planned, brows and manicure, all 10 nails the same subtle and classy and short because you know.. work someone's gotta  bit of lunch, no alcohol, Amy Whinehouse film and drive home SOBER!! How fing boring and responsible of me!! Nice to make time and plans with the people you care about!!  BTW she's Po-po same as my partner she introduced us because we were on a night out and she wasn't embarrassed as do of her big sister  So if you need any tips on how to be a decent human and ACTUALLY speak to the police... DM babes any time 

Over and out ladies I'm not sad enough to be scrolling my phone all night.
Amy Whitehouse film is amazin seen it last week

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Just quickly before I go because I saw your post 🤣 @Missy Thank you.. I think 🤣 but I vote watch it then give us your worst!! 🤣 Also imagine coughing into your hand then fingering all the food 🤢 Also imagine being 38 and not being able to pull your collar out properly. What a tip she is 🤢🤢🤢🤣🤣🤣
My god 😂😂😂😂😂😂
I love how she’s addressing our concerns, the child has had some ‘health’ earlier 😂😂😂oh you mean hammy sammy and cake? Why not go out for tea? I get that the house is a state but it always is?
You’ve been shopping today? Why not get a lovely salad all prepared or a delicious prepared meal 😂😂😂😂

And yes it is BEIGE, but it’s always BEIGE, that’s why you look so haggard and bloated all the time.

Give me strength, could your dad not have invited you over for some nutritious home cooked food rather than the same old fat laden se?

As a student I ate better than that. You’re just gross 🤮

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Laughing about the DVLA thing in her comments! I honestly hope they take her license, not only as it’s deserved given all the evidence but to think dangerous driving is a laughing matter is scum behaviour.

The DVLA thing is funny to her, the SS thing was funny to her too, and the ASA stuff. She thinks she is beyond reproach, oh how she needs bringing down a peg or two.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Someone asked why she explains about harpers eating habits and what she eats 😂
Oh I see, I can’t stand to look at comments tonight. It’s so strange how seemingly normal people comment how well the child eats but we see what she is given and it’s an appalling diet. More victim playing saying it’s trauma response. you don’t deserve to use that term, it’s disgusting and so disrespectful to honest genuine trauma sufferers.
🤷🏼‍♀️enjoy all your alcoholic drinks this eve you greedy revolting cow

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
Anyway sorry ladies but I'm off!! 'Single girl weekend' .. well tonight and tomorrow 🥰 Guess what though Shamey just got to my sister's she's cooked!! Tomorrow we have a full day planned, brows and manicure, all 10 nails the same subtle and classy and short because you know.. work someone's gotta 🙄 bit of lunch, no alcohol, Amy Whinehouse film and drive home SOBER!! How fing boring and responsible of me!! Nice to make time and plans with the people you care about!! 😍 BTW she's Po-po same as my partner she introduced us because we were on a night out and she wasn't embarrassed as do of her big sister 🤪 So if you need any tips on how to be a decent human and ACTUALLY speak to the police... DM babes any time 😘🥰

Over and out ladies I'm not sad enough to be scrolling my phone all night. Have a good one and keep up the amazing take down 🤣🤣👏🏼👏🏼❤️❤️❤️
Sounds lovely. Have the best time. Xx

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Make do tea cause the decorators are in- but that's the tea she makes most nights is it not? Surely this date was planned could she not organise herself a bit better and put a stew in the rarely used slow cooker. Imagine her camping 🤣🤣 mr deliveroo be round to the tent every meal time
I misinterpreted that cause that’s a phrase I’ve heard used for a woman’s monthly
The decorators are in🤣🤣🤣

Mar 20, 2024
Sheffield
She talks so much s. I bet she filmed the before and after 5 minutes apart. You can always tell when she’s lying (apart from when her lips move), because she tries to prove stuff. It’s all very well showing us it’s dark 13 hours later, but was it also dark when you applied it?
I’m guessing it was, the absolute fraudster.
Had a busy 3 1/2 minutes being a mum 🤣🤣🤣 sounds about right for her

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Laughing about the DVLA thing in her comments! I honestly hope they take her license, not only as it’s deserved given all the evidence but to think dangerous driving is a laughing matter is scum behaviour.

The DVLA thing is funny to her, the SS thing was funny to her too, and the ASA stuff. She thinks she is beyond reproach, oh how she needs bringing down a peg or two.
She’s perfected the art of lying and manipulating so yeah she will probably say she is over all her panic attack episodes and doesn’t pass out or s herself anymore.
As for misleading advertising, lots of people get away with it, it can’t go on forever though and she’s getting more documented strikes against her name. Doesn’t look good for the future does it.
I’m happy to wait 👍🏼

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She’s perfected the art of lying and manipulating so yeah she will probably say she is over all her panic attack episodes and doesn’t pass out or s herself anymore.
As for misleading advertising, lots of people get away with it, it can’t go on forever though and she’s getting more documented strikes against her name. Doesn’t look good for the future does it.
I’m happy to wait 👍🏼
I’ve a funny feeling she’ll have told the DVLA that her TT’s are a character/fake/exaggerated for content etc, and she’ll get away with it as she seems to fall in sh*t and come up smelling of roses every single time. Everything is blown up for a day or so when she’s caught in a lie or called out then it’s just quickly brushed under the carpet like it’s never happened. Never no accountability or responsibility, and never no consequences to her lying, manipulating, narc behaviour so it doesn’t feel like it’s coming annoyingly.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York

Attachments

• IMG_5133.jpeg
    IMG_5133.jpeg
    243.4 KB · Views: 195

My name is

Mar 8, 2024
Bucks
For those that can’t see her 👍🏼

I’m not watching it, I’m nice and calm now so I want to stay that way for a while 😂
I don’t give 2 shiny ss what Aimless has for tea, that’s up to her if she wants to make herself I’ll but, for the love of god does she really NOT care about her daughters health at all? The crap she gives her! Not a veg in sight, it’s neglect IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.