Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
🤬 Trigger warning- DV 🤬

I can inbox her some pics and videos of trauma if she's really that twisted!!! I swear to god I fing hate this woman but when she even eludes to trauma or DV my blood runs cold!! 🤬🤬🤬 I hate to admit but my ex fits the D3 mould to a tee!! 🤢🤬 Get yourself a prison husband Shamey only GBH with intent, possession and use of a bladed weapon and threats to kill nothing major!!! fing delusional stupid, disrespectful, desperate fing excuse of a person because at this point you aren't fing fit to call yourself a woman!!! And certainly not a fing Mother because b let me tell you about my mother and all the hours sat in the ICU while her daughter was unrecognisable, fighting for her life!!!!
Anyone triggered I'm so sorry and you got this!! ❤️ and YOU .. if you've heard about the Bear or Man debate.. b pick the man!!!! I'm so sorry but I'm so fing angry!!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

I am so sorry you went through this babe 😢😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😢😢😢😢.

Don’t you dare be sorry for being angry - you have every right to be!

She is fing unbelievable! 😡😡

Sending you oodles of love darling I hope you in a much happier, safe place now and thank you for being so brave to share that with us 💕.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Tell us you read TL and CC without telling us you read them....fing knobhead cockgobbling thundercunt!! 🤣🤣
Screenshot_20240503-202525_TikTok.jpg
She’s glued to here and TL, it’s where most of her content comes from.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Hi ladies ❤️❤️
I'm so sorry for my last rant but I'm so angry I could fing cry!!!! But I'm not. I've had a lovely time with my Sister 😍 Back to black movie is incredible highly recommend ❤️ but girlssss I sobbed!! 🥺 and it makes it even more tragic that someone so young, so talented with real issues is gone! While fing s-tits is still at it and by it I mean do ALL done absolutely nothing!!! I only caught up on the first two pages but I'm going I really cba with it tonight. I'm going for a bath try it you skanky b!! Back tomorrow you gorgeous strong lovely lovely 'trolls' and I'm sorry again for my rant ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
🤬 Trigger warning- DV 🤬

I can inbox her some pics and videos of trauma if she's really that twisted!!! I swear to god I fing hate this woman but when she even eludes to trauma or DV my blood runs cold!! 🤬🤬🤬 I hate to admit but my ex fits the D3 mould to a tee!! 🤢🤬 Get yourself a prison husband Shamey only GBH with intent, possession and use of a bladed weapon and threats to kill nothing major!!! fing delusional stupid, disrespectful, desperate fing excuse of a person because at this point you aren't fing fit to call yourself a woman!!! And certainly not a fing Mother because b let me tell you about my mother and all the hours sat in the ICU while her daughter was unrecognisable, fighting for her life!!!!
Anyone triggered I'm so sorry and you got this!! ❤️ and YOU .. if you've heard about the Bear or Man debate.. b pick the man!!!! I'm so sorry but I'm so fing angry!!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

You have got nothing to be sorry for. You are absolutely correct on her. She needs a massive shake and dose of reality. She just doesn't have a clue about anything, she does not care about anything or anyone but herself.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
ALCOHOL TRACKER 🥳🥳

The dates range from 28 March until 3rd May! I will continue adding to this IF IVE MISSED ANY PLEASE TELL ME

Baileys mint chocolate - £20.00 at Tesco
X2 sprite vodka cans - £2.20 per can
Pink passion star cocktail - £5.50
Havana and ciroc cans - £10.10 in total x2 cans of each! 4 cans in total
The magnum Prosecco 1.5L bottle she got from m&s - £20.00
Limoncello £15.25
Fris vodka £19.00
Havana can: £2.15
Ciroc : £2.90
Total 🟰£99.30

Thank chewww for the reminder Aimee! 🙋‍♀️
Had to edit I missed the two cans from today 😂😂

Last edited:

Muggle

Mar 8, 2024
Hi ladies ❤️❤️
I'm so sorry for my last rant but I'm so angry I could fing cry!!!! But I'm not. I've had a lovely time with my Sister 😍 Back to black movie is incredible highly recommend ❤️ but girlssss I sobbed!! 🥺 and it makes it even more tragic that someone so young, so talented with real issues is gone! While fing s-tits is still at it and by it I mean do ALL done absolutely nothing!!! I only caught up on the first two pages but I'm going I really cba with it tonight. I'm going for a bath try it you skanky b!! Back tomorrow you gorgeous strong lovely lovely 'trolls' and I'm sorry again for my rant ❤️❤️❤️❤️
You rant away lovely, we all rant sometimes, especially about that skanky b. Back to Black was fab, like you say, so tragic.
Enjoy your bath, you can wash away the negativity exuded by the Shameless one! Lol ❤❤

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
🤬 Trigger warning- DV 🤬

I can inbox her some pics and videos of trauma if she's really that twisted!!! I swear to god I fing hate
🤬 Trigger warning- DV 🤬

I thought I had commented but it must not have posted x I am soooo very sorry you went theough this it sounds horrific. I cant even imagen, sending you the biggest loves ever ❤️ she doesn't deserve to read ur story she's a monster! She has made a mockery of strong women like yourself. The b will get whats coming, it is slowly unravelling. Big big loves ❤️ ❤❤❤❤ xxxxx

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I am so sorry you went through this babe 😢😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😢😢😢😢.

Don’t you dare be sorry for being angry - you have every right to be!

She is fing unbelievable! 😡😡

Sending you oodles of love darling I hope you in a much happier, safe place now and thank you for being so brave to share that with us 💕.
She just picks anything that she hears is being talked about and uses it.
I’m sure we could all say we have been in whatever situation if we then add “well in my opinion or it made me feel”
I really do not know how anyone can tolerate her. People who know her must just groan and shake their heads. I mean what will the child think when she’s told her mum said this and that on TT about her dad. Kids will absolutely rip the absolute piss out of her.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Hi ladies ❤️❤️
You rant as much as you like. She’s disgusting isn’t she? Glad you enjoyed your night last night and today. Stop looking at her now and go and relax. She angers all of us here for the lies about everything, DV, baby loss and everything in between. She wonders why we all use this space to s her off? Jesus, it’s so we don’t do it on her page but we need to discuss things with each other because she triggers so many of us.
I get that her advice is not to watch, but TT don’t really look at lying and misleading as long as they are making some money.
This page lets other people know how twisted she is so they don’t fall for the se like “I’ve had a cancer scare and I use sunbeds… its fine you know warra mean”

No Aimee it’s absolutely not fine

Status
Not open for further replies.