Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhoMeNotMe

Mar 9, 2024
London
Still laughing at her bank holiday BS you don't have a job love!!! 🤣🤣🤣
also I've been thinking about @WhoMeNotMe so much 😢 I imagine you're in a world of grief and sorting arrangements out 💔 I hope you see this and know I'm sure a lot of us have been thinking of you ❤️ funny isn't it how most of us feel empathy for strangers and she don't give AF for her own sister!!! That's one thing I hate about this that we can't reach out personally but I really hope you're bearing up ❤️❤️❤️
Oh bless you Thank you 🩷 I’ve been awful actually The initial shock has gone leaving the emptiness and loneliness of the reality of ‘that’s it’ The pain is indescribable. I have the support of family and friends ringing, or popping in. To say nothing helps is ungrateful as the only person that could help can’t 😢 We had a good life and for that I’m so grateful but it has been taken from me and i feel cheated and angry and sad and forever broken

The notification of your message has meant so much Thank you 🩷
PS I didn’t like yo read on here and not comment but I will try to a bit more x
PPS WTAF was the Sudacrem bollox about 🙈

Jakethedog

Apr 11, 2024
manchester
Why does that outfit make her head look like a pea & her shoulders like she’s playing Rugby lol

Attachments

• IMG_3426.png
    IMG_3426.png
    327.7 KB · Views: 155
  • IMG_3427.png
    IMG_3427.png
    359.9 KB · Views: 136

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
She needs some oil in that hair. I knew the leather jacket would make an appearance... but why is she dressed like a student? I know all the young girls go out wearing trainers to bars now but she just can't pull it off. I'm all for wearing what makes you happy but what I'm saying is she's never put together is she. I wonder if she had a shower before going out?! Bet she's well jealous of vav going on a first date today!

Mar 19, 2024
bendy wendy’s backdoor
IMG_1942.jpeg

Well Diane: she’s single because she smells like catpiss, can’t cook, is unhygienic, is a narcissist, can’t dress, has no style or taste, spoilt and entitled, rude, won’t clean her house, is an alcoholic, spends all her time on TikTok and reading forums about herself, a con artist, unemployed, a liar, has bad hair, has an annoying mother, her chin keeps getting bigger, doesn’t have a job

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Why does that outfit make her head look like a pea & her shoulders like she’s playing Rugby lol
What baffles me is why she always looks smug? What are you smug about Aimee? Or is it excitement because you know some intellectually challenged people who don’t know you will say you look nice?
When you’re a bit blokey but desperate to be feminine, you could wear some nice tailored outfits and a heel. Some gorgeous long layers in your hair and a fashionable face framing fringe.
The overall look is all very, well… 🤔insipid? Like you’re going camping or a dog walk 🤷🏼‍♀️

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
She'd sell her nan her 🤣🤣
She wouldn't but she'd make the most of the bar at her pissing funeral!!! Getting all done up like a 10yr old who just raided her Mum's Avon box!! Hahahaha remember Avon? 😂 And post a few selfies smiling away. Wrong un!! I'm also willing to bet those pics will be on the dating sites she doesn't use 🤭😂

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
IMG_1942.jpeg

Well Diane: she’s single because she smells like catpiss, can’t cook, is unhygienic, is a narcissist, can’t dress, has no style or taste, spoilt and entitled, rude, won’t clean her house, is an alcoholic, spends all her time on TikTok and reading forums about herself, a con artist, unemployed, a liar, has bad hair, has an annoying mother, her chin keeps getting bigger, doesn’t have a job
And will accuse innocent men of being abusive but allow him to have her child without dragging him through every court in the country 🤢🤬

Status
Not open for further replies.