Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 20, 2024
uk
Those jeans are not the one
Wrong colour with that top
Too short for those trainers
Please has anyone else noticed how big her feet look in that flamingo pose?!?!
Hair needed straightening I think she’s washed and left it to dry
Silver lining - she hasn’t used red lipstick. The pink was refreshing to see. Looks better on her in my opinion

Feel better now.
Carry on c*nts xx

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
And she thinks the house is amazing now it has a new floor in the lounge
I’ve just spent 2 hours doing my floors with the Bissel hard floor cleaner, they get filthy and the fluff from cats will be floating around and stuck in the corners so she’ll have to sweep it or hoover all the time.
If that mirror and round picture are still in the there then it will still look se, it all looks se. She looks se.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Those jeans are not the one
Wrong colour with that top
Too short for those trainers
Please has anyone else noticed how big her feet look in that flamingo pose?!?!
Hair needed straightening I think she’s washed and left it to dry
Silver lining - she hasn’t used red lipstick. The pink was refreshing to see. Looks better on her in my opinion

Feel better now.
Carry on c*nts xx
Aye but what's happened to them ammaayyyzing Nyx Duck sticks or whatever they were called? Have they fed her off aswell? Love that for you!! 🤣🤣

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
And she thinks the house is amazing now it has a new floor in the lounge
I’ve just spent 2 hours doing my floors with the Bissel hard floor cleaner, they get filthy and the fluff from cats will be floating around and stuck in the corners so she’ll have to sweep it or hoover all the time.
If that mirror and round picture are still in the there then it will still look se, it all looks se. She looks se.

That mirror is absolutely fing horrendous! It offends my eyes every time I see it 😖

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Apologies 🙊😂 give it a hug and belly rubs from me. I would loveeee a dog 🐶 💜
She's an idiotic wild Dalmatian called Bellatrix who weighs more than me.. she's not fat haha I'm small no filter! But her leaping up and fully straddling me every time one of you sets me off is not the one! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 She appreciates the belly rub though 🥰🥰

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
If your local you should go out for a drink and see if you can spot the wilderbeast out in the wild 🤣🤣🤣
Had the weather been nicer I would have been in Southport today and would have taken one for the team and posted wild unfiltered photos of her wouldn’t have been hard to find would have followed the swarm of flies cos they like to hover over 💩

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
She's an idiotic wild Dalmatian called Bellatrix who weighs more than me.. she's not fat haha I'm small no filter! But her leaping up and fully straddling me every time one of you sets me off is not the one! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 She appreciates the belly rub though 🥰🥰

Aww she sounds beautiful, I love Dalmatian’s 😍 I have 3 cats, I’ve owned cats all my life and they are my babies. I would absolutely love a dog but because of the long hours me and hubby work it just wouldn’t fair to have a dog when we don’t have enough time for it. Definitely in the future though 100% I just love the unconditional love they give and their unique personalities.

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
My god 🙄
Wendy you fing old bike!! Why do you need to over exaggerate everything, every word, is over the top fake as do you silly old bint! It doesn't make you look good love, it just makes you sound pathetic! You are trying far too hard to be a TikToker and failing miserably. And that fing hat tilted to one side of the head like one of the darlings who used to sing war songs in a military uniform! GET A fIN LIFE YOU OLD RIP!! My only positive on this is Wendys camera shows Aimee's fat face off perfectly! 🖕 🖕 🖕 🖕 🖕 🖕

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
WTAF 😳 State of her on Wendy's video 🙈🙈🙈 she looks like the Honey Monster 😂😂😂🤣🤣 when she's on about making a cocktail with the bottle of Proscecco then walks away from Wendy, you can see her back view and she's built like a brick shouse😳 shes fING GINORMOUS....tried to send a screenshot but I'm not sure how to do it and don't wanna attach all the photos in my gallery 😬 which is something I'd end up doing if I tried .I'm so thick when it comes to doing stiff like that...in fact ..I have NO IDEA how I got onto this forum 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Wendy you fing old bike!! Why do you need to over exaggerate everything, every word, is over the top fake as do you silly old bint! It doesn't make you look good love, it just makes you sound pathetic! You are trying far too hard to be a TikToker and failing miserably. And that fing hat tilted to one side of the head like one of the darlings who used to sing war songs in a military uniform! GET A fIN LIFE YOU OLD RIP!! My only positive on this is Wendys camera shows Aimee's fat face off perfectly! 🖕 🖕 🖕 🖕 🖕 🖕
Doesn't it just 😂😂🤣😂 and her MASSIVE BACK AND ARSE !!!

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
That mirror is absolutely fing horrendous! It offends my eyes every time I see it 😖
It’s the fireplace for me and the ceiling. I like smooth plaster and neutral tones, sleek and Uber modern, black aluminium frames and glazed doors and a log burner. In fact it’s very like the lady I love on TT who I keep showing. Aimee never takes my advice 🙄same with the garden, it’s just all insipidly boring and drab. She should have a relaxing modern space, mind you she has zero dress sense either so I’m not surprised 🤭😜

Status
Not open for further replies.