Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 17, 2024
Birky
The best ones are the original de tangle ones and you can get them in some places for a £1 now. Not Boots they have branded ones for much more. If she’s flogging anything any of you like ask me because I can give you better alternatives 👍🏼
Whyyyyy was she just holding that blue one up for no reason? 🤣🤣🤣 and this is clearly fresh hair which is once a month at best the other 353 days she rocks a crackhead bun or a nest so I'll pass

PopPop

Mar 8, 2024
I had that flooring and it’s the worst thing I ever bought! You really need to keep on top of cleaning it especially with pets as the slightest little bit of dirt gets into the grooves, it’s not smooth like tiles. I felt it never looked clean and I cleaned it several time a day! Good luck with it!!! I couldn’t wait to change it and it’s not cheap.

Attachments

• IMG_6159.jpeg
    IMG_6159.jpeg
    137.9 KB · Views: 116

Here we go…

Mar 8, 2024
Her living room isn’t to my taste but to be fair it does look nice. It is miss matched; I’m not a fan of the matching cushions they look tacky, the chair needs to be changed/swapped for one that matches her sofa however I do think she has pulled off the colourful theme- doesn’t look awful like it once did

P.s she needs to change her coffee table doesn’t go with her theme

Reactions: Nightnurse and cate
Status
Not open for further replies.