Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
She just called her living room a massive project. You got a floor laid and bought a few sty items to throw into it Aimee. You got your mum to do most of the cleaning out for you and even at that it took far longer than it ever should have. Harpers room probably won't even be what she wants like why get her a carpet if those cats are running around like mad and pissing. Harper clearly doesn't want to go to home bargains it's you. I don't even know why you bothered posting that tiktok because it made it so obvious Harper didn't give a do. Also stop blaming "trolls" yes it's not right some people have posted. It's horrible actually but they would never have gotten your address had you been more careful online. You still have up things that people could use to find harpers school and everything so you don't care to much. And the next man to hang around for a while maybe done let them basically live with you and your child within a few days to ward off those feelings of wanting to move when you break up. Common sense really isn't that common is it. t! That lunch is also diabolical, who the do puts crisps on the same plate as noodles! Enjoy dunelm, clearly harpers getting dragged there lol

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
@RosieJo
I use eye mask with built in headphones
They are brilliant. Block out light with whatever you want to listen too. Very comfortable and help to block out external sound as well.
I realise my first post isn't very helpful however with your health issues please just listen to your body and sleep when you can. 🥰🥰🦄🦋💐
Yeah I try to listen to my body. Just getting me down because I'm not having as much of a life due to sleeping and working atm. In-between I'm cleaning and trying to do things with family. Just this past fortnight's been rough and I've noticed my sleeps really poor on days/nights off. I'll get there, thankyou x

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
I use to work nights, use to struggle so much during spring/summer and hay-fever doesn't help either!

Apart from the usual black out blinds etc (tbh, light doesn't bother me) I found a fan and an eye mask worked well for me. I bought a lovely soft eye mask off amazon (still have it 7 years later!) & the difference in sleep was night and day lol. I still use it today if I'm struggling to sleep.

I'm also a fan of white noise and I sleep with my fan on all year round. Years ago I worked 7-7 night shifts and there was a bus stop right outside my bedroom window. 8.15am....full of school kids, bought the fan and like magic...no more waking up to teenagers thinking they are so cool! Haha.

Nights are tough ❤️

Ps.....Can you imagine Aimee doing a night shift 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she would moan non stop, play on how tiring and hard it is, beg for anyone to take poor H etc.
I feel like such a crier today but you have all been lovely ♥️ tbf though I'm currently having a flare up and have been in tears for 2 days with pain all over my body so I'm trying to not be to hard on myself. But I'll still take some pain relief and head on into work tonight and do what needs done and put on a smile for my oldies who need it. Aimee could never! Lol she wouldn't last half a shift lol

Mar 9, 2024
Yeah I try to listen to my body. Just getting me down because I'm not having as much of a life due to sleeping and working atm. In-between I'm cleaning and trying to do things with family. Just this past fortnight's been rough and I've noticed my sleeps really poor on days/nights off. I'll get there, thankyou x
Something I have had to learn over the years is to accept what I can't control. Like everyone I've been through some horrid times. I used to be a bit woe is me but not deal with situations properly.
Over the past 8.5 years I have trained myself to understand if things are out of my control I just have to roll with it and do the best I can during those times.
I also had to learn to stop putting pressure on myself and stop trying to do everything for everyone and be kind to myself.
This is by no means telling you what to do I am just sharing my experience in the hope it may help.
From everything you are saying you have chronic illness with an acute illness on top currently and are working nights. All of that in itself is enough for 1 person to deal with without adding life on top of it.
Remember yourself in all you do. You deserve it.
Blessed be 🦄🦋💐

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I have a weighted blanket lol it doesn't help unless I'm anxious unfortunately. And audio books ignite my imagination 🤣 nightmare!
When your body cools down it helps you sleep that’s why a hot bath before bed helps because you cool down after it. Get some lavender scented bath salts from Hone BargainS they are brilliant and give melatonin a try. I use it for jet lag and never fails 👍🏼

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
She always blamed us trolls, but I always think it’s not us she needs to worry about, we say what we think here.
It’s the ones that watch her and don’t post on TL or CC she needs to worry about. They’re the crazy ones. I should imagine there’s a fair few out there that would love to see harm befall her, and she probably knows them. She should definitely look closer to home.

milster05

Mar 16, 2024
england
‘I’m happy to go wherever she wants, the range, dunelm, home bargain’…. Seriously? Why would harper have a preference for any of them places?! My child at 10 would not know any difference in them places. She is just trying to justify doing nothing child focused with harper and trying to pass it off as ‘it’s harpers decision’.

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
P.s you are my hero. As I say nights were never a problem before I was sick. I could sleep 2 or 3 hours and get up and do what needs done. This is my first proper set of nights since taking sick and its killing me off slowly. Not to be dramatic lol
I know what u mean. After 17 years I had to leave the nhs because my body just couldn't do it anymore. It was and has made me ill. I've got spinal problems the lot. Covid was my last straw tbh. 60hour weeks facial infection from the ffp3... I decided to leave in 2022. I work evenings now. Still not a full 8 hours of sleep but much healthier way of life.

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Something I have had to learn over the years is to accept what I can't control. Like everyone I've been through some horrid times. I used to be a bit woe is me but not deal with situations properly.
Over the past 8.5 years I have trained myself to understand if things are out of my control I just have to roll with it and do the best I can during those times.
I also had to learn to stop putting pressure on myself and stop trying to do everything for everyone and be kind to myself.
This is by no means telling you what to do I am just sharing my experience in the hope it may help.
From everything you are saying you have chronic illness with an acute illness on top currently and are working nights. All of that in itself is enough for 1 person to deal with without adding life on top of it.
Remember yourself in all you do. You deserve it.
Blessed be 🦄🦋💐
It literally took me so long to accept that I can't do everything. When I first got sick I was so bad and pushed myself to the point of crashing daily. Then I started breaking things down. I'm so much better at it now. But nights have my routine and what I know upside down. I'm 3 years into both illnesses now so I'm pretty good at waking and saying nope I definitely need to be more aware today. Other days I'm like ooooh yeah I got energy let's go b 🤣 most days I'm in-between and make the most of it. When I know I have events I intentionally rest and make sure I have days off work before then so I have the energy to be present and enjoy it. All of this and more is why people get angry at Aimee cause she's such a hypochondriac who wouldn't have a notion about how illness can actually impact your existence. Thankyou for your kind words ♥️

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
I know what u mean. After 17 years I had to leave the nhs because my body just couldn't do it anymore. It was and has made me ill. I've got spinal problems the lot. Covid was my last straw tbh. 60hour weeks facial infection from the ffp3... I decided to leave in 2022. I work evenings now. Still not a full 8 hours of sleep but much healthier way of life.
Its crazy what they expect of us isn't it. I'm glad you found a better balance xx

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
When your body cools down it helps you sleep that’s why a hot bath before bed helps because you cool down after it. Get some lavender scented bath salts from Hone BargainS they are brilliant and give melatonin a try. I use it for jet lag and never fails 👍🏼
See tbf when I worked through covid and got in in the morning and straight into a hot bath (cause like the rest took no chances of any germs being on me) I slept well. Maybe this is what I'm doing wrong. I've been getting a quick shower then into bed lol it doesn't do the same to me as a bath. I'll put the theory to the test in the morning lol

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
‘I’m happy to go wherever she wants, the range, dunelm, home bargain’…. Seriously? Why would harper have a preference for any of them places?! My child at 10 would not know any difference in them places. She is just trying to justify doing nothing child focused with harper and trying to pass it off as ‘it’s harpers decision’.
We needed to go to Costco today, my mum phoned and asked if the 2 youngest ones fancied an adventure in the woods which they both wanted to do. So we went to Costco in peace and the little ones got to go out in the fresh air…. Never knows a child choose home bargains over being outside living their best lives

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton

I’ve been working in the NHS for 12 years and I don’t think I can take much more of it. It has ruined me mentally, physically and emotionally. My mental health has never been so bad as it is now. I can’t imagine still working there for the next 30 years. I need to look for a new job because working the hours and shifts that I do while constantly feeling like s is no way to live.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
And she could well afford this!
She could have it painted the same colours she’s chosen and wouldn’t need the other crap in the room. Frees up so much space and makes a room look much bigger
I can’t get over the excitement on her face when she opens the door to it. Jesus.
Each to their own and she loves it and that’s all that matters. It just shows how little imagination she has or style.
🙄

Status
Not open for further replies.