Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Couldn't have been out long if she had time to scroll on here and TL. Sure Harpers to old....she's 9 aimee. Maybe look up what 9 year olds be doing. My daughter loved the park up til secondary school and I'd take her near and far to different ones. We would even have days where we went to a load of different ones and walked alot and then went for a picnic. A 9 year does not prefer skin care and shopping I don't care what you say and if by some chance she does it because she's never taken anywhere else anyway so she doesn't know any bloody better which tbf would probably be it. Grey curtains, purplish bed. Curtains bring a room together aimee. For christ sake.

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
It’s horrific isn’t it🤯
I felt so overwhelmed with the work and never went home on time. I would just leave all my paperwork until the end of a shift and sit somewhere out the way to complete it all. Can you imagine Aimee doing a drug round, while having to keep your eye on really poorly post op patients, or trying to get round all the patients with drains and IVI’s to measure and change? All whilst having to stop and clean someone up in bed whos bled or thrown up, and then to top it off you have to run because the arrest call just went off.
When she’s saying how tired she is, I often wonder how she would manage a real job like that. It’s a hard slog but a great profession. It takes its toll on you though 🤪

I wish I could be as tired as she is 🙄 it must be such a tough life doing all of her ‘work’!
You’ve summed it all up very well though. I do feel proud of my career and what I’ve accomplished, and there are times I do enjoy my job. But oh my days, it definitely does take it toll and makes me question some of my choices

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
I’ve been working in the NHS for 12 years and I don’t think I can take much more of it. It has ruined me mentally, physically and emotionally. My mental health has never been so bad as it is now. I can’t imagine still working there for the next 30 years. I need to look for a new job because working the hours and shifts that I do while constantly feeling like s is no way to live.
This. Its draining. And management just want to bleed you dry. My flare up atm is completely down to stress cause my managers trying not to give me leave for things I have booked and paid for even though there's enough of my team to cover the shifts. At this rate I'll be off sick tbh. I keep saying I'm going to get a job elsewhere to. I may have to if this keeps up. I hope you feel better soon and the ideal job is out there for you x

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
I too am ex nhs 15yrs ED. It broke me physically and mentally (along with life outside of it)
I NEVER thought I could do anything but ED. However I am now in my DREAM job, 9-5 Monday to Friday in substance misuse. I have so much lived experience to bring to my job along with my nursing it's wonderful.
Whilst you're looking for jobs think of what you enjoy doing, what your transferable skills are. The world is your oyster.

Unlike rrrr Olga who hasn't a skill in the world to transfer to any job unless Lying, deceit and general being a horrible human are considered useful skills!!

It’s funny you say that because a few years back when I’d had enough, I applied for a substance misuse practitioner roll and I got offered the job, but then I decided against it in case I ended up not liking it and the fear of regret. It’s times like this though that I wish I had just took the leap and done it.
I’m going to actively start searching for new jobs now though. I’m back in work tomorrow and the anxiety I am feeling is s! It’s always after the weekend off I dread going back in to work.
Anyway, I’m Sorry for being all woe is me 😂 Aimee, you’re a smelly tramp!

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
This. Its draining. And management just want to bleed you dry. My flare up atm is completely down to stress cause my managers trying not to give me leave for things I have booked and paid for even though there's enough of my team to cover the shifts. At this rate I'll be off sick tbh. I keep saying I'm going to get a job elsewhere to. I may have to if this keeps up. I hope you feel better soon and the ideal job is out there for you x

That’s awful! How the hell do they get away with some of the things they do. It’s actually really nice to know there are others who understand how it feels

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Skin Care fridge at the age of 9?!

And what the hell is going on with her eyes in this pic?

Attachments

• IMG_1854.jpeg
    IMG_1854.jpeg
    208.4 KB · Views: 166
Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
That’s awful! How the hell do they get away with some of the things they do. It’s actually really nice to know there are others who understand how it feels
They play stupid when they are pulled on things. I refuse to ask my manager anything now in person. I do it through email as she's let on things haven't been said or done cause its not been written down. She's an awful manager and hasn't a clue how to do her job. The day she moves on I'll throw a party for the remaining staff standing. You couldn't get a job where I work for years and years unless someone retired but the past couple of years everyone's leaving because of her. That's the sign of a toxic work environment and bad management. I love my job but I can't deal with basically being told I need permission to have a life outside of work. I refuse to conform to that.

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
IMG_3383.jpeg

We think it? Oh really? Pretty sure it’s YOU who still gives her a baby spoon 🙄😂😂

And let’s not forget Cakey Wakey, frubalicious, hammy sammy! And “it’s not birdseye it’s harpers”
🙋‍♀️😂
Her favourite age for Harper will be when she's to old to have to make out she does anything with her. And she can slip her a wee can of cocktail. She doesn't like being a mother. She makes it so obvious

Licketyspit

Apr 29, 2024
Under the bridge
Skin Care fridge at the age of 9?!

And what the hell is going on with her eyes in this pic?
Right!! I knew that I shouldn't have dipped into this thread. Blaming yous funny bunch of fers. But I now have a permanent sneer stuck on my face.
A skincare fridge??? Gtf!!
How about a trip to the local beach, local park, baking cakes etc.
You know normal mother, and I stress the word child, when I say 9 year old CHILD activities.

Tinks 47

Mar 9, 2024
⚠️ TW Baby Loss ⚠️

She said in the video this morning something along the lines of..

“Fast forward seven months or whatever it is months I feel differently and even though at the time I knew these feelings won’t pass - they do, they do”

WTAF?! How can you just say seven or whatever months it is and how can you say the feelings go away?

Sorry if I upset anyone here but I know the exact dates I lost my babies and the dates they would have been due.

My first loss would have been 19 and my second loss would have been 15. The feelings of loss, pain and grief are still there so many years on. They don’t just pass!

Sorry but this has angered me a lot today 😡😡😔😔😔.
So so sorry for your losses❤️ I agree, I don’t have children myself but I went through it with my sister who I am so close with, heartbreaking, Thank god she had a rainbow baby who is now 5 who both her partner and her agree they share him with me lol!! Joke by the way, 🙈 but yeah she like yourself remembers the losses, how this cretin can talk so flippantly about it and has done for the last 7 months angers me so much! She is that self involved that she doesn’t even realise how triggering it is for women, as long as she gets her views and validation🤬 fecking asswipe!!!!!

Licketyspit

Apr 29, 2024
Under the bridge
Okay Paige, the trolls should go touch some grass? For one.. Do you have any original thoughts in that smooth brain of yours? That phrase is so overplayed and was seriously s first time I read it. Still is.
Two.. She is a CHILD and has no business being in a shop buying overpriced chemicals to put on her wee young skin
Three.. It is not beautiful. It is not a normal child/mother activity. The poor wean has been shoe horned into being her mother's shopping side kick for the day.
Finally.. Do not have to touch grass you banger, maybe you should stop smoking it cos clearly affecting your mental cognition. Screenshot_20240506_172741.jpg

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Any people who do night duty have tips on sleeping on their nights off? I'm ready for the bloody hills. I used to do ok on nights but since I took sick I'm finding them tougher and I'm not sleeping at all on my nights off so on my days I'm having to nap. It's bloody awful! So any tips would be greatly appreciated before this gal goes a bit cray cray.
White noise! Or even just tv really low but not something you're actually interested in

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Okay Paige, the trolls should go touch some grass? For one.. Do you have any original thoughts in that smooth brain of yours? That phrase is so overplayed and was seriously s first time I read it. Still is.
Two.. She is a CHILD and has no business being in a shop buying overpriced chemicals to put on her wee young skin
Three.. It is not beautiful. It is not a normal child/mother activity. The poor wean has been shoe horned into being her mother's shopping side kick for the day.
Finally.. Do not have to touch grass you banger, maybe you should stop smoking it cos clearly affecting your mental cognition. Screenshot_20240506_172741.jpg
Honestly they call us trolls and that we need to touch grass 🤣
Have you seen Aimee’s grass? She never bothered to water new turf and it died off
All she ever does is go shopping for absolutely the most hideous things 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.