Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Yeah & to be fair ppl can say anything on here, I take everything wit a pinch salt. I could say I’m sat here in my huge living room with chandelier on the ceiling, sat on my huge comfy £5000 sofa looking out through my French doors into my gigantic beautiful garden .. and I could be in a small bed sit with a drug problem.
I agree 100%. We don't all have to agree or like the same things. As long as we're all respectful they people can say what they want within reason of course IMO. Especially on a site of this nature!! We're not all going to agree!! ❤️ not caught up if this has already been said 😊

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
I will get to boots and give them a go! Thankyou. It's bloody awful isn't it lol nights themselves don't bother me it's just the getting enough sleep x
I love nights tbh and can't see myself doing a 9-5. I feel id have even LESS time to do stuff . It just fits in with kids if you have a hubbie or partner to be there when youre not. I'm home to get the kids up for school/college then I sleep till they get in at 3.30. They're mid to late teens now tho so if I'm super tired I can sleep till 4.30 maybe but from getting up it's full on till I go back to work at night. It's what pisses me off about this lazy t when she chews her coffee and says she's fing "EXHAUSTED" JUST do OFF🖕 She's NO IDEA of what REAL exhaustion is all she does is fing SHOP and EAT!

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
I love nights tbh and can't see myself doing a 9-5. I feel id have even LESS time to do stuff . It just fits in with kids if you have a hubbie or partner to be there when youre not. I'm home to get the kids up for school/college then I sleep till they get in at 3.30. They're mid to late teens now tho so if I'm super tired I can sleep till 4.30 maybe but from getting up it's full on till I go back to work at night. It's what pisses me off about this lazy t when she chews her coffee and says she's fing "EXHAUSTED" JUST do OFF🖕 She's NO IDEA of what REAL exhaustion is all she does is fing SHOP and EAT!
And this is why there are so many medical professionals and emergency services on these pages.
She continually spouts absolute nonsense about how unwell she is, how exhausted she is, she's calling the police every 2 minutes, because its her job don't you know.
She's an absolute bollok. No other word to describe her.
She has no concept of the real world. She's been brought up with a silver spoon in her mouth. Every video is victim complex. Poor aimee, feel sorry for aimee, give aimee money.
How about shut the do up and read the room. She has no idea what real work is. Real motherhood is. Juggling working mum life. Being a true single parent. Being a DA survivor. No idea atall.
All I hear is the trolls this the trolls that. How about she looks in that god awful rainbow mirror and asks herself, actually am I the problem? Is this why I have no friends, no husband?
She needs to spend money because she has nothing else. No hobbies. nothing. She's made no difference in this world whatsoever.
And as for this I love my home business. No she doesn't. She wanted to move way before the trolls doxxed her. She wanted to move because she couldn't be assed paying huge amounts of money to fix the house she's in.
When daddy didn't fund it and when daddy finally put his foot down, when she realised she'd have to pay a fortune in tax and expenses she had no choice but to stay.
And that my friends is my last rant of the day. She's an absolute loser.

Mar 9, 2024
Are people actually still buying crushed velvet? And oinking Olger is making out H has outgrown the park? Watched her for absolutely ages and never ever ever not once have I heard her say she had taken H to the park or off for a long walk or to the beach? Never even heard her say she had played a game with her either? And by god we would have known about it! This disgrace of a mother is actually deluded…. Everything she has bought is total se- nothing matches - no tonal theme going on - just a shambles! I used to listen to what my girls wanted decor wise and help them make the choices so I could make sure it came together properly! My youngest once wanted a tropical theme - she was 10. She just said she wanted trees & and pineapples! Imagine how that would have turned out! In the end we got it looking amazing! Even a tiki themed reading nook! While she’s been dragging H round the shops again my kids and grandkids and I along with my sister n her lot have had a retro games day - rounders - 3legged races and an obstacle race! I’m bloody aching but it was a right laugh ! She wouldn’t know how to laugh till your sides hurt !

Mar 9, 2024
I have nursed mothers who've lost and I remember every single baby I carried to the sluice. Sorry if this upsets anyone. Every single baby I assisted their last checks with the Dr. There is no way she had a miscarriage. At the very most she experienced a chemical pregnancy which is heart breaking in itself. There is no way on God's earth she would say 7 months or whatever it was!
I’ve been in this very situation and I thank god for for beautiful caring people like yourself who cried with me and comforted me in my darkest times. A wonderful nurse stayed with me for hours after her shift finished and I will be greatful to her for ever. She said things to me that I will never forget she was so compassionate and simply amazing. I see you and appreciate all you do ❤️❤️ thank you

Mar 13, 2024
UK
Just caught up on today’s nonsense because I’ve spent my Bank Holiday in the kitchen batch cooking.
If she’s old enough to go to space NK and have skincare she’s old enough to clean up herself and not leave all that mess with paints she did. But the reality is she is a child but she doesn’t get to do child things because Aimless is so self absorbed!
Also crushed velvet curtains in a bedroom, surely she would have been better getting some cream and lilac bright pattern..suppose it depends on the wallpaper. Wonder if they will be those awful short ones like in her bedroom.

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
We dont hear music because she's 9 and watches matilda on repeat because she's 9 and uses baby spoons because she's 9 and has her food cut up for her because she's 9 and eats the same food and goes to the same places and because she's 9 she's doesn't know any better than home fing bargains and spending money. But because she's 9 she all of a sudden loves skincare and pretty dresses that aimee had to take back to m&s. 🤣🤣🤣
Tbf I listen3d to music at top volume at her age. My big brother was tormented 🤣 but yes she is 9 and doesn't know any better cause she literally moulded her this way

Licketyspit

Apr 29, 2024
Under the bridge
What's with the waistline on her joggers nearly up to her arm pits? And why are her portion sizes always so big? That chicken concoction on the bun looks like Jenga that she keeps stacking up. She is just a gluttonous mess in every aspect, be it food, booze, consumerism and attention seeking.
Really should of stayed away from her but it's like car crash rubber necking with me now. She really rips my knitting.

Status
Not open for further replies.