Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
What's with the waistline on her joggers nearly up to her arm pits? And why are her portion sizes always so big? That chicken concoction on the bun looks like Jenga that she keeps stacking up. She is just a gluttonous mess in every aspect, be it food, booze, consumerism and attention seeking.
Really should of stayed away from her but it's like car crash rubber necking with me now. She really rips my knitting.
I've just commented the same !!😂😂🤣🤣 WHY??? it does her NO favours but then she's such an odd shape she looks well with em pulled lower as well 😂🤣🤣🤣 poor b 😂🤣🤣🤣 nothing looks good on her..sshow

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
When does she use up all the onions she buys? All her meals seem beige and unappealing so sad for her daughter to be constantly fed these unhealthy meals. She really is a lazy mother.
I’ve been viewing her content for a while and noticed that her fridge is covered with the same drawings… now I’m not here saying you shouldn’t do that… far from it. Displaying your child’s art work is very good. But some have been in the same place for over a year! Does she not clean her down the front of her fridge?? 😧 it surly must need a freshen up by now… her kitchen must be minging 🤢🤮 has anyone else thought 💭 this too? Or just me 🫣

Mar 9, 2024
What's with the waistline on her joggers nearly up to her arm pits? And why are her portion sizes always so big? That chicken concoction on the bun looks like Jenga that she keeps stacking up. She is just a gluttonous mess in every aspect, be it food, booze, consumerism and attention seeking.
Really should have stayed away from her but it's like car crash rubber necking with me now. She really rips my knitting.
Rips my knitting!🤣🤣 perfect phrase!! She thinks she’s Simon Cowel with the trouser situation! I think she’s trying to hide the rop !

Mar 9, 2024
When does she use up all the onions she buys? All her meals seem beige and unappealing so sad for her daughter to be constantly fed these unhealthy meals. She really is a lazy mother.
I’ve been viewing her content for a while and noticed that her fridge is covered with the same drawings… now I’m not here saying you shouldn’t do that… far from it. Displaying your child’s art work is very good. But some have been in the same place for over a year! Does she not clean her down the front of her fridge?? 😧 it surly must need a freshen up by now… her kitchen must be minging 🤢🤮 has anyone else thought 💭 this too? Or just me 🫣
Nope - I always actually look to see if she’s moved them to clean🤣 I have no words at this point about her cleanliness and hygiene! Nobody can convince me it dosnt stink to high heaven. She never mentions harper bringing school friends over - only her 1 mates kid - either the other mums won’t let them go or she knows herself on some level that it stinks and is filthy. My home was like a youth club when my girls were her age! Never knew how many I was feeding! She’s just a real wrong un as my Dad would have said x

Licketyspit

Apr 29, 2024
Under the bridge
So tell me please, as I previously said, just browsed in here by proxy of her psycho friend Vavron. Never really knew much about her but have been catching up, (Go me,!!) but is this always been her content and if so I really struggle to see why she ever got a platform and followers. Admittedly she is comedy gold and I'm not convinced she isn't a social experiment parody, otherwise, the world is a truly scary place cos they walk amongst us.
She is about appealing as a wet fart but now I'm getting invested.

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
At this point Debs isn’t even trying to hide who these posts are about and I’m here for it. Debs whenever the legal proceedings are over please come on here and spill ALL the tea. Can understand why you can’t right now but I do hope you plan to when the time is right!

Attachments

• IMG_3763.jpeg
    IMG_3763.jpeg
    306.4 KB · Views: 151
Status
Not open for further replies.