Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Just catching up as been away for the weekend.

That floor is bloody awful, not fit for a lounge at all. I assumed she would go for a wooden floor look.

It makes her lounge look like a prisoners exercise yard.
Where have you been??? 👀👀👀 Ya need to tell us if you're going to be MIA. I thought you were deed in the bottom of the canal or with a wee s!! 👀 Sent from my iPhnoe

Ps Prison exercise yard made me choke 🤣🤣🤣🤣

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Nope - I always actually look to see if she’s moved them to clean🤣 I have no words at this point about her cleanliness and hygiene! Nobody can convince me it dosnt stink to high heaven. She never mentions harper bringing school friends over - only her 1 mates kid - either the other mums won’t let them go or she knows herself on some level that it stinks and is filthy. My home was like a youth club when my girls were her age! Never knew how many I was feeding! She’s just a real wrong un as my Dad would have said x
Glad I wasn’t the only one seeing the art work never moving. I agree what you stated about her daughter… never having friends around and doing usual things with friends. All I have ever seen is her with ear phones on and on her iPad or something similar or hear about her watching films on repeat. It’s just not a healthy upbringing at all. Her daughter is very pale too… lack of being outside as her selfish mother is obsessed with taking into her phone in the kitchen with a DEFINITE FILTER ON. it’s embarrassing now that A lies about having one on. It’s insulting our intelligence and everyone is tired of the BS!

Spring2

Mar 8, 2024

Attachments

• IMG_1967.png
    IMG_1967.png
    186.8 KB · Views: 129
Mar 17, 2024
Birky
⚠️ TW Baby Loss ⚠️

She said in the video this morning something along the lines of..

“Fast forward seven months or whatever it is months I feel differently and even though at the time I knew these feelings won’t pass - they do, they do”

WTAF?! How can you just say seven or whatever months it is and how can you say the feelings go away?

Sorry if I upset anyone here but I know the exact dates I lost my babies and the dates they would have been due.

My first loss would have been 19 and my second loss would have been 15. The feelings of loss, pain and grief are still there so many years on. They don’t just pass!

Sorry but this has angered me a lot today 😡😡😔😔😔.
Oh my darling @SleepyLion I'm sorry ❤️❤️❤️ She's a fing disgusting waste of oxygen!! She has zero clue about anything let alone loss, trauma, abuse, parenting.. do all!! And as you said to me don't apologise because your loss is real and the trigger will always be!!! This is a safe place where anyone can say what they like. Sending love ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She always misses the point, there is nothing wrong with taking H shopping and letting her choose bedroom stuff, it’s a lovely thing. But it’s the fact she never does anything with the kid that doesn’t include shopping, eating or booze. Even if she is too old for the park (and at 9 I get that is possible) but what about all the other age appropriate activities they could be enjoying.

People questioning what activities she does with the kid don’t have short memories that’s why they question her. She’s got a short memory as what about the last 6 week holidays, that poor kid did barely anything and had her summer hijacked by her mums latest dick. Her last birthday the latest dick was there. She went abroad and was stuck in the kids club most of it or out shopping for tat in gift shops. She went to York and mostly did shopping, food and booze, same with Edinburgh and that Welsh place. I mean what sort of memories are those for a kid? There is loads more examples too.

And this touch the grass stuff, well it’s the kid that could do with some fresh air and outdoor time. She has to get nutrients from somewhere as she sure as s ain’t being fed any.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
@Vis and Vat block

Oh God love you ❤️ is that part of your job @lexilou ? Regardless anyway you're an angel 😇 I can't stand even thinking about places like that 💔 Give her a boop from me ❤️❤️❤️
@Vis and Vat I'm so sorry I don't know why it says your name then block 🤣 Just seen it on someone's reply. I think I was going to say something about you getting blocked by the bike and got sidetracked with her next BS 🤣 Apologies lovely ❤️❤️

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
You like your house and so does everyone in your comments. That’s because you deleted all the ones that said otherwise
I'm sure this has been mentioned sorry I'm slowly catching up it's been a day!!! Sure some of you beady eyes will have spotted but it was nowhere near 7months or whatever it is since she was on about moving house!! It was literally not long ago 100% this year. Am I wrong??

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
So tell me please, as I previously said, just browsed in here by proxy of her psycho friend Vavron. Never really knew much about her but have been catching up, (Go me,!!) but is this always been her content and if so I really struggle to see why she ever got a platform and followers. Admittedly she is comedy gold and I'm not convinced she isn't a social experiment parody, otherwise, the world is a truly scary place cos they walk amongst us.
She is about appealing as a wet fart but now I'm getting invested.
I think she used to get really drunk on her lives and was quite fun, when she started it as her full time job she got lots of sympathy followers and so keeps victim playing for more sympathy. She’s stuck in this never ending loop now of shopping, showing her shopping and DUD which is usually 4take away meals a week. She must have bought a lot of followers too. Apparently they all do it 🤷🏼‍♀️
She’s got a low mental age and very low IQ but is a great manipulator just like Beefy is 🤪

Mar 9, 2024
Glad I wasn’t the only one seeing the art work never moving. I agree what you stated about her daughter… never having friends around and doing usual things with friends. All I have ever seen is her with ear phones on and on her iPad or something similar or hear about her watching films on repeat. It’s just not a healthy upbringing at all. Her daughter is very pale too… lack of being outside as her selfish mother is obsessed with taking into her phone in the kitchen with a DEFINITE FILTER ON. it’s embarrassing now that A lies about having one on. It’s insulting our intelligence and everyone is tired of the BS!
It’s just not natural that she does nothing with her at all. I really think she’s only taken her on holidays because she’s been trolled into it - Jesus - even now with my grandkids I make sure I get one to one time with each of them doing whatever their interests are at the time! loved doing stuff with my kids and I still do! Bet the grotty living room mirror has a filter and she stits there “mirror mirror on the wall - who’s the fairest of them all?” It growls back “ you are Olga” she can’t possibly be as bad in real life can she? She’s the oddest thing and it’s fascinating to me 🤣

Mar 9, 2024
I think she used to get really drunk on her lives and was quite fun, when she started it as her full time job she got lots of sympathy followers and so keeps victim playing for more sympathy. She’s stuck in this never ending loop now of shopping, showing her shopping and DUD which is usually 4take away meals a week. She must have bought a lot of followers too. Apparently they all do it 🤷🏼‍♀️
She’s got a low mental age and very low IQ but is a great manipulator just like Beefy is 🤪
Well said about the low mental age - she really is so ridiculously immature! She’s like a 7 year old in many ways - the refusal to take responsibility for her own actions baffles me? If she was actually 7 she should be sent to her room to actually think about her actions and not allowed out till she was sincerely sorry! But she’s not 7 she’s just a fat lying stinky childish narc x

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
You like your house and so does everyone in your comments. That’s because you deleted all the ones that said otherwise

Hay shaimless, there is a way to stop people going on about safe guarding, take everything in relation to your child or that could effect your child off your public social media. Yeah, people should not be reposting your address and we have condemned such, but that does not get you out of doing your job and safe guarding your child and not putting so much information out online. No amount of clap backs are going to change this reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.